What do you think about falling in love ?(IN WARSPEAR)

Tabbole

What do you think about it?

If you ask me, I cant understand how a human being can fall in love in a pixel thing. :facepalm:

If "found love" in warspear please follow my steps:

:mega_shok: (Shoot yourself)

Guest XthekingX

Step 1:Talk Nice With Her :blush:

Step 2: Hug Her EveryDay :blush:

Step 3:Take Her Chat App(Mobile) Or Email :blush:

Step 4:Take Her To Farm A Boss :blush:

Step 5:First Kiss :blush:

Step 6:Call Her And Talk For Late Time  :blush:

Step 7:Share What You Love Like Animals  :blush:

Step 8:Ask Her About her Life like (how much brother/sister she had) :blush:

Step 9: Share Picture Of You  :blush:

STep 10: Start Video Call :blush:

Im Falling in Love  :blush:

And Those My Steps :blush:

I dunno man.

I heard stories of people becoming marriages because of vidya.

On the other side you can't be sure if that female character has female genitals.

My Char. "Demonsfury", fall in love with "Neelam" :blush: :blush: :give_rose: ,, (she's from same city too, nd too cute(i think)),,

later i found that "Coolbeanz" is her boyfrnd... :facepalm: :'( :facepalm: :cray:

One of my freinds fell in love with a norwegian girl playing WoW, they live together now in gothenburg and have been together for like 6 years. Does it really matter where you meet? Feel happy for people falling in love wherever it may happen  :friends:

Meeting and falling in love in a mmo isnt much diffrent from meeting and falling in love with people on any other online platform. Why this taboo? Its not even that far from dating sites, You might approch the platform diffrently, looking for a relationship or looking for gaming - but their both highly social. And theirs not really a love at first site online, yes they might be beautiful to you, but you cant run off together the first time you meet - you haft to talk to them and build a foundation and then if both people have mutual feelings things will stop focusing on the online part and switch to other medias will come in like phone calls, texting and letters/pakages etc. REally the biggest diffrence is that youll see an avatar the first time and not a photo, after that things can be fairly simmilar.

lmao  :rofl:

Meeting and falling in love in a mmo isnt much diffrent from meeting and falling in love with people on any other online platform. Why this taboo? Its not even that far from dating sites, You might approch the platform diffrently, looking for a relationship or looking for gaming - but their both highly social. And theirs not really a love at first site online, yes they might be beautiful to you, but you cant run off together the first time you meet - you haft to talk to them and build a foundation and then if both people have mutual feelings things will stop focusing on the online part and switch to other medias will come in like phone calls, texting and letters/pakages etc. REally the biggest diffrence is that youll see an avatar the first time and not a photo, after that things can be fairly simmilar.

Bro you get into this shit too deep, you want to find love with internet connection my advise is go to: Matchmaking.com which i also think is stupid. :bad:

If you did know me, you would know that im already married with 2 kids and have no intentions of finding anyone. I was merely responding to your topic. Im pretty sure ive heard that studies have shown that people find more partners online now then on the bars/pubs in their own area. A multiplayer online game is just a big social network like facebook, somehow its now considerded acceptable even in international media like msn-news to find partners on facebook, which is in no way made for dating. You might not have intentions to find love in a game, but it doesnt mean that love starting in a social game is less worth then any other form of meeting and falling in love.

Psh I think people forget what year it is.... We live in a day and age where technology is part of our everyday lives. It can make you or break you. Money doesnt even have to be in physical form anymore it can be somewhere through a computer only accessible by guess what?? An internet connection. People can get their lives saved by a technological machine. I dont care to much about E love all im saying that its possible.. but you wont ever catch me doing it  :dirol:

True story bro  :dirol:

I dunno man.

I heard stories of people becoming marriages because of vidya.

On the other side you can't be sure if that female character has female genitals.

:shok: OMG I just looked and I'm pretty sure I have female genitals  :rofl: THAT....WAS..... CLOSE!!!!  :shok:

Guest XthekingX

Finding love online is still stupid and will always be that. :facepalm:

Just Dont Jelouse From Other Who Love In-Game ;)

:shok: OMG I just looked and I'm pretty sure I have female genitals  :rofl: THAT....WAS..... CLOSE!!!!  :shok:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That  was xtreme :shok: ,,, Plz all Disguised Gals, Check ur genitals,,, If u were born as boy but have female things, then u r Mutant... :rofl: :rofl:

I really don't know how can someone fall in love with other ppl although he/she never see the appearance of this other ppl and never communicate out the game..

So what youre saying is that people cant have feelings for one another if you cant see a face? Alot of people in mmo games (like ws) talk about things far outside of game related issues. Sure youre not going to fall in love with some one only talking about farming swamps all day long. But if you have mutual intrests on sevral planes - like sharing political views, sub-cultures, outdoorsy activities, religion or sports for example. It is very easy to build mutual feelings. Its all about commmunication and in that aspect a mmo is just as potent as a dating sites. Actually some times more since most dating sites cost money to allow more then minimum communication. Also any type of online relationships will fairly quick leave the 'online only' stage as soon as its confirmed both have honest mutual feelings.

ITT: fags who get attracted to looks only

Step aside. You are the reason our world has so many divorces nowadays.

If I was a girl, I would totally fall for Bloody because of his personality. He is kinda frightening, but seems pretty bro and that's good.

I'm not saying looks isn't important, but it's not the deal-maker for me

Theyre not pixels, they're online representations of people.there is a person behind each avatar. A living breathing feeling person. So of course you can develop feelings.hopz for example. If I met him in real life I would have to force myself not to kick him in his junk. I would remind myself it is a game and move past the rivalry.but the feelings of rivalry are there where there is hate there can be love.if you honestly have no feelings and view other players as nothing but pixels then why play mmo games at all. Shit I have many friends irl I met online over the past decade. One saved my dogs life by paying.his vet bill for me over the phone. I payed him back in full and consider him a true friend.  In a fantasy world you can treat people however you want I beleive it is the most honest view you can have of a persons soul.

Guest XthekingX

So what youre saying is that people cant have feelings for one another if you cant see a face? Alot of people in mmo games (like ws) talk about things far outside of game related issues. Sure youre not going to fall in love with some one only talking about farming swamps all day long. But if you have mutual intrests on sevral planes - like sharing political views, sub-cultures, outdoorsy activities, religion or sports for example. It is very easy to build mutual feelings. Its all about commmunication and in that aspect a mmo is just as potent as a dating sites. Actually some times more since most dating sites cost money to allow more then minimum communication. Also any type of online relationships will fairly quick leave the 'online only' stage as soon as its confirmed both have honest mutual feelings.

I support this man :good:

:good: :drinks: cheers to those people who thinks positively on love online.

specially

Theyre not pixels, they're online representations of people.there is a person behind each avatar. A living breathing feeling person. So of course you can develop feelings.hopz for example. If I met him in real life I would have to force myself not to kick him in his junk. I would remind myself it is a game and move past the rivalry.but the feelings of rivalry are there where there is hate there can be love.if you honestly have no feelings and view other players as nothing but pixels then why play mmo games at all. Shit I have many friends irl I met online over the past decade. One saved my dogs life by paying.his vet bill for me over the phone. I payed him back in full and consider him a true friend.  In a fantasy world you can treat people however you want I beleive it is the most honest view you can have of a persons soul.

Psh I think people forget what year it is.... We live in a day and age where technology is part of our everyday lives. It can make you or break you. Money doesnt even have to be in physical form anymore it can be somewhere through a computer only accessible by guess what?? An internet connection. People can get their lives saved by a technological machine. I dont care to much about E love all im saying that its possible.. but you wont ever catch me doing it  :dirol:

I really don't know how can someone fall in love with other ppl although he/she never see the appearance of this other ppl and never communicate out the game..

I cant agree with you more! :mega_shok:

Bramm, yesyesyes.

Love in mmo. It happens.

Guest XthekingX

lol

spammer back

i thinked that devs ignored his ip :wacko:

• 1 month later...

Step 1:Talk Nice With Her :blush:

Step 2: Hug Her EveryDay :blush:

Step 3:Take Her Chat App(Mobile) Or Email :blush:

Step 4:Take Her To Farm A Boss :blush:

Step 5:First Kiss :blush:

Step 6:Call Her And Talk For Late Time  :blush:

Step 7:Share What You Love Like Animals  :blush:

Step 8:Ask Her About her Life like (how much brother/sister she had) :blush:

Step 9: Share Picture Of You  :blush:

STep 10: Start Video Call :blush:

Im Falling in Love  :blush:

And Those My Steps :blush:

Course thats your steps..  :give_rose: :blush:

Guest XthekingX

Course thats your steps..  :give_rose: :blush:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Tq Tq Tq  :blush:

Theyre not pixels, they're online representations of people.there is a person behind each avatar. A living breathing feeling person. So of course you can develop feelings.hopz for example. If I met him in real life I would have to force myself not to kick him in his junk.

:rofl:

Why do u always have to steal the scene and make lol hard ;D

dude how u do mutiple quotes?????????

There's 2 ways of doing multiple quotes in 1 post

1. For posts in same topic -

When posting scroll down and you'll see the past post of others at the top right of their post there's an option " Insert Quote " click on that then it automatically adds the quote to your post.

2. For posts in same or different topics -

Open another tab, go to the post you want to Quote, click the " Quote " option on it, it will then bring you to modifying your post.

Copy the Quoted word with the BB codes and paste it on your original post, then close the extra tab.

For me it's bullshit. ;D

Joke, I respect those people who believe in love online

I dont wanna be rude, but, 99.9% of these relationships never leave the computer screen.

That is not love, it's illusion, you lose your life waiting for something that will never happen, months, years, wake up to reality guys, do not be attached to impossible promises.

In the future when you have a real relationship, you will think and laugh at yourself for believing in something so..."stupid" :pleasantry: