change warlock stun cooldown duration

icewind

In my experience playing warlock is need a long time to kite melee, it seems that i should attack more than 10 times to DK/BD, but once melee caught me by hamstring or Thread, i suddenly dead, its like melee have chance to beat range class just a few hit.

I'm sure warlock to be a weakest class in warspear if Developer will increase cooldown. I just remember when pvp with druid, the most blowing adrenaline, but if Developer increases warlock's skill cooldown, warlock will be a chicken for all ranged class.

One thing for Warlock.

Don't let melee get that close to you. >.>' Ranged, just try to time circle/fear to a point of losing blessing/heal/etc and hope on crits for healers.

if Developer increases warlock's skill cooldown, warlock will be a chicken for all ranged class.

u never know until u try.its ur own prediction.

sure. than who touch that circle, instant death  :yahoo:

wow you're making me aroused :blush:  10000000 dmg on whoever touches circle, with 5 min cooldown :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

sigh,, i been treated like a puppet doll when fighting pro warlock.. with slow net we really cant take the advantage of that 1 sec non-stun time

thank god druids can root locks while this 1sec non stuntime  :rofl:

RES POT RES POT RES POT RES POT RES POT RES POT RES POT RES POT RES POT RES POT RES POT MULTIS BUUUD RES RES POT POT RES RES POT POT RES RES POT POT MULTIS SAAED RES RES RES POT POT QUAKE RES RES RES POT POT QUAKE RES RES RES POT POT QUAKE MULTIS MOREB SCREW U duckERS HAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHA WARLOCK4LYF HHAUEHUAHEAUHEUAHE

even if you revive the warlock can keep killing you with just some pots :facepalm:

And why do you guys revive just for revenging when you dont even have a quest :wacko: dont waste the coins give some to me :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

do u all think dev were like us too,, giving stupid idea like this when in meeting?? :lol:

I bet they do. ;D

And the result of their discussion is :search:

U already know. :facepalm:

Anyone else noticed if:

U use Life Exhaust, u will: deal damage 3 times and recover HP only twice

now,if u use and cross: u will recover HP 3 times :wacko:

Be sure to start the fight with heal active and maximize root. I've a lvl 20 lock and druids can kill me.

And fear and dark circle cant be cycled, at minimum there is a couple of seconds of gap between them.

so the only counter for warlock is druid? is not that mean warlock is over powered?

so the only counter for warlock is druid? is not that mean warlock is over powered?

create a lock and go check if "druid's are the only counter class against warlocks"

You'll regret saying that really, really soon. O:-)

• 2 months later...

i hate to say this,, but even i have a hard time 1 vs 1 with warlock..only stupid player say warlock is weak n whatsoever,, who cares about your hardtime levelling up,,after 1 stun then come the other 1.. its no end.. prolong the cooldown please..even shaman easier for me..ps: i'm a druid,,i dunno if i'm weak or noob but still i feels like a sh!t loosing 1x1 with +6 or +7 warlock

i agree to u

• 1 month later...

i hate to say this,, but even i have a hard time 1 vs 1 with warlock..only stupid player say warlock is weak n whatsoever,, who cares about your hardtime levelling up,,after 1 stun then come the other 1.. its no end.. prolong the cooldown please..even shaman easier for me..ps: i'm a druid,,i dunno if i'm weak or noob but still i feels like a sh!t loosing 1x1 with +6 or +7 warlock

true need to do something about , too many stun for too much time. 2 warlock are almost impossible to defeat.

• 2 weeks later...

Your a druid so it doesn't matter to u