Move to another server

Forseti

Hi guys, 

I am a come-back player. I used to play in Us-Sapphire, but it is lack of players. I'm thinking about moving to another server, where has active players. Russian servers are seemingly awesome but they are not English speakers. Should I move there? Any English speaker community in Russian servers? 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Forseti

11 минут назад, Akasha сказал:

I'm afraid you will have a hard time playing there if you can't communicate in Russia. However, many do speak English, they just prefer not to. :smile:

Queremos, mas o rei louco e louco nos proíbe.:unknw:E com o inglês, tudo está em ordem, estamos prontos para nos comunicar

Edited by акм

On 9/3/2019 at 11:27 PM, Akasha said:

I'm afraid you will have a hard time playing there if you can't communicate in Russia. However, many do speak English, they just prefer not to. :smile:

Thank you for your advice. I'm having hard time in US-Sapphire, since it is lack of players, no one can help me with quests.

8 hours ago, Forseti said:

Thank you for your advice. I'm having hard time in US-Sapphire, since it is lack of players, no one can help me with quests.

It doesn't sound right, you should join an active guild because there are plenty of players. Your location and time zone might affect your experience too, it's important to take that into consideration when choosing a server.

9 часов назад, Forseti сказал:

There is no such problem on Russian servers, the problem will be current in communication. Learn Russian, and welcome :biggrin:

4 hours ago, Akasha said:

It doesn't sound right, you should join an active guild because there are plenty of players. Your location and time zone might affect your experience too, it's important to take that into consideration when choosing a server.

I'll try, but I'm wondering why there are 3 servers for Russia.

2 hours ago, акм said:

There is no such problem on Russian servers, the problem will be current in communication. Learn Russian, and welcome :biggrin:

I believe so, I've started

51 минуту назад, Forseti сказал:

I'll try, but I'm wondering why there are 3 servers for Russia.

Because we are very smart and reacted before you.:tease:

• 3 weeks later...

I am one of non russian people who has been playing in topaz-ru realm. I cant speak russia language well, but there are some player able to communicate with me in simple english. Most of them are humble people.