DK NEED THIS REVERSE BACK TO COMPARE WARDEN HEALING SKILL.

Wantooho

as you can see. warden healing skill is too op
Previously, DK also had a strong healing skill too. but unfortunately already nerf now, I have an idea how to return reverse as before. 

https://youtu.be/ZB5OgFyySs4

wouldn't it be interesting if both sides had equality

On 9/1/2019 at 2:31 AM, Wantooho said:

as you can see. warden healing skill is too op
Previously, DK also had a strong healing skill too. but unfortunately already nerf now, I have an idea how to return reverse as before. 

https://youtu.be/ZB5OgFyySs4

wouldn't it be interesting if both sides had equality

Death knight old SR was absurdly overpowered, i understand the need for it to be nerfed, however the way devs handled nerfing it was also bad, making the skill absolute garbage(unless you dedicate everything for the skill). the skill need to find a middle ground

old SR will by no mean bring equality but rather waves of people complaining about it's overpower

look it at from another perspective instead of bringing the old SR why not nerf the other currently op healing skills, that will trigger people and make the game more balanced

if you think dk can't survive without old SR, then you are playing the class wrong...

On 9/2/2019 at 8:43 AM, FakeUser said:

Death knight old SR was absurdly overpowered, i understand the need for it to be nerfed, however the way devs handled nerfing it was also bad, making the skill absolute garbage(unless you dedicate everything for the skill). the skill need to find a middle ground

old SR will by no mean bring equality but rather waves of people complaining about it's overpower

look it at from another perspective instead of bringing the old SR why not nerf the other currently op healing skills, that will trigger people and make the game more balanced

if you think dk can't survive without old SR, then you are playing the class wrong...

My point is that it is proportional to the strength of WARDEN's healing skills, it doesn't mean that this class is weak or cannot do anything. Have you seen the strength of the warden's Skill heal ?

1k healing / BLOCK.

and that is also the cause of mc's low population.

Edited by Wantooho

im actually playing with dk , but im not agree to bring back SR because Warden have low dmg and dk have high dmg and nice stun and silence ability 

so it will be really really unfair in arena. its just like another life for dk

since all the things that warden can do in arena is watching