Ranger Blessing increase, Barb charge Decrease. -_-

Nastyburp

Fix it unfair, from what I see every update you make ranger stronger barbs weaker, why? Bless work almost 100%, now scatter can bless, and blesses can crit.

Barbs charge barely work even at +5 I mean cmon you make mc weaker and Fb stronger (Excluding Forsaken & Chosen)

According with the previous scenario before updates, most barbarians placed on top arena and developers thinking that barbarian is OP without conclusing it caused by rich or not. Then they downgraded barbarian to make no longer to place on top arena. All ranger happy, giving double attack. Imagine if rich ranger with 350 dps, 350+350 1 sec + normal dmg + crit chance + speed. God mode. With blessing its like his dps is 700 per hit, nice.

i didn't think barb OP then and not now either...

i got lvl 5 charge and it very rare it stuns :facepalm: :facepalm: :crazy: :bad: :bad:

i did think ranger OP then and OP now :bomb: :bomb:

one word: "Blessing"...

Fix it unfair, from what I see every update you make ranger stronger barbs weaker, why? Bless work almost 100%, now scatter can bless, and blesses can crit.

Barbs charge barely work even at +5 I mean cmon you make mc weaker and Fb stronger (Excluding Forsaken & Chosen)

All must read his title and topic

Your topic and your title not same  :facepalm:

it make me confuse  :wacko:

TITLE: You want make blessing improve

TOPIC(1st posting/who make the topic): You want make charge improve

Hmmm... Maybe the title should be corrected. Like this, ranger blessing increased, but charge decreased. I'm not smart in english but at least i know about situation or when it happened.

To me it feels like they decreased blessing duration now, but I could be wrong? And snorlax have claimed aigrind has set lv5 blessing to activate 40% of the time I believe, but we all know it cant be true cause it always activates. And like it wasnt strong enough it also have a chance to activate on both power shot and scatter shot, oh and lets not forget everything crits except scatter, cause naturally ranger has high crit rate since its a dps class. Rangers dps is to crazy, you need to stun them first and kill em in one go or use a shield. Shields actually owns rangers so hard. Otherwise your in for a heap of dmg. A good ranger will easy take out any mage class in 3 seconds if the mage is not full resi and ranger is blessed.

On the otherside charge stun rates went from like 90% to around 40-50% which is a bizarre ultra nerf. The problem I believe was that chrge has the best stun range and it was to easy for a barb+partner to take out 1 enemy right away only with charge stun. But I agree that activation chance on stun is to low for its limited use. If it could be used more frequent it would be ok, but most the time its a one time thing.

but snorlax has claim devs are rebalancing charge again with distance and probably other factors, so lets hope it gets better :)

'Only mcoin player is strong, my lvl 18 ranger, lvl 5 blessing, that blessing stands only some secconds and change to bless is 1/20, so if i use, its only doing maybe once dual hit.

Defence is mega low, so even lvl 20 ranger have hard to pass swamp, cuz def low, hp low, in my opinion is ranger now poor char. u die in first maps in swamp, where this wyhen guys are. only normal players die there. Mcoin no0bs are another thing. u just came to say that cause u get always killed by mcoin players who have +10 sets or something.

And scater shot is bugged -.-"

And scater shot is bugged -.-"

Scatter shot isn't bugged, it's a knockback skill, you can't run through a wall now can you? Can't run while stunned either.

Scatter shot is more better than you think it is, learn to use it and you'll see how far your enemy runs.

Scatter shot isn't bugged, it's a knockback skill, you can't run through a wall now can you? Can't run while stunned either.

Scatter shot is more better than you think it is, learn to use it and you'll see how far your enemy runs.

lol, even if there is empty ground and free run space behind, where to run in scatter effect, sometimes its not taking effect.

Blalala from people who doesnt have a ranger, as always.

After update, ranger blessing duration increased from 13 sec to 18 sec, but its % of succes went from 50% to 30%. I'd say it's quite a nerf, remanins kinda the same just vs those classes who can stun for enough time to make blessing time to end (shamans/warlocks).

"Always activate", rofl.

And scatter shot suffers of the same position bug of area skills, meaning that often when fighting near a wall, you see enough space behind your opponent to scatter him, but the game doesnt and the skill fails. Also, I've never ever seen scatter shot doing dmg even if I've heard a lot of people  (not a single ranger though xD) saying it.

i have scatter shot on level 5, biggest mistake i ever did on skill build,cause it fails a lot..

and compared to shamans blind, scatter is epic fail.

when i scatter somebody when he is 1 step in front of a wall,he just didnt move. sometimes enemy even didnt move when its a wide field. just tht nothing happens. and tht on level 5. sometimes it works fine (still not worth to level it +5) but sometimes it fails or is not as useless as other classes skills on some arena maps

i have scatter shot on level 5, biggest mistake i ever did on skill build,cause it fails a lot..

and compared to shamans blind, scatter is epic fail.

when i scatter somebody when he is 1 step in front of a wall,he just didnt move. sometimes enemy even didnt move when its a wide field. just tht nothing happens. and tht on level 5. sometimes it works fine (still not worth to level it +5) but sometimes it fails or is not as useless as other classes skills on some arena maps

Had bug again, at arena, north 13 feet free, south 8, west 10, east 10. And scater only show that effect, enemy still were on me, did not even move or something, so its not about the walls or stuff. u can see that at clear areas to.

Go back to where you belong.  :diablo:

i'm belong here in this forum,its like my 2nd home here,how many times u whine about blessing dev wont delete it or reduce it again,this blessing has been reviewed many times.

U guys must see the Stats of  MACHOTE  (http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75760.0),,,,, he can kill anyone,, :diablo:

And i heard that Hassn is even stronger.... :facepalm: :facepalm:

Other powerful Barbs- i know is Chronoz,,, never seen anyone else,,,,

Rangers all are powerful,, espicially when they are paired with Paladin,,, that Yellow kind of thing traps me and ranger kills me... :wacko: :wacko:

i'm belong here in this forum,its like my 2nd home here,how many times u whine about blessing dev wont delete it or reduce it again,this blessing has been reviewed many times.

Obv you dont, and check my postings this my only.one so gtfo i dont.need.your negative comments.

Obv you dont, and check my postings this my only.one so gtfo i dont.need.your negative comments.

it's not a negative comment,its the truth.

• 2 weeks later...

my scatter is only level 3 but it never works, also blessing on level 5 doesn't work like it used to so thats obviously been changed, I dont know if barbs are OP but the stupid char that lays crap on the floor is probbly the most OP char on the game by a mile, i have low levels of that char killng me with easy as they have to much defense skills, i actually think most mc chars have way better skills tham elf. only a couple on elf actually work or are effective at all. but m not suprrised as all devs an most people on this forum are mcs clan.

• 4 weeks later...

Hahaha! I think blessing it's Resilience! Dont use lvl 18 armor or what ever, using arena set! To take more Percentage of R4NG3R BlEZZING!

d4FuQQQ  Y4 S4y!nGGGG M@@@n

FFS...u are complaining about blessing the same time that u can wear heavy armor,u have agrresive,and your passives increase your life...this is stupid..if u dont like the game u can quit...otherwise learn how to use your skills and what u have to amplify or not...

FFS...u are complaining about blessing the same time that u can wear heavy armor,u have agrresive,and your passives increase your life...this is stupid..if u dont like the game u can quit...otherwise learn how to use your skills and what u have to amplify or not...

Hahahahahhahahahahhaha  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hold a gun to your head, and let me pull the trigger. :mega_shok:

muhahaha naps...u too babies...just quit alreadyyyy :clapping: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clapping:  u are rich ppl who dont know how to play...if u are jealous about blessing then u can change class...admit that u dont know how to play..put a trigger in your thing that u dont have and pull the trigger...muhahaha

• 3 months later...