[2019.08.30] Pirate Dungeons’ Raiders Event weekend

Peony

koliz_fangs_1200x630.png

Warriors!

You are already quite well oriented in the Underwater world and in addiction became friends with the Pirates that they decided to arrange an incredible event for you! Intoxicating ale and unique rewards flow like water - so do not miss the rare opportunity to get a huge amount of pirate treasure in these warm days of the outgoing summer.

Only this weekend:

• 2 rewards for completing the Sea Traimps’ Lair Dungeon of any difficulty level;
  • new unique costume “Sea Witch” was added in the Sea Traimps’ Lair Dungeon - you can get it only this weekend (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • x3 Guild Points for completing the Sea Traimps’ Lair Dungeon of any difficulty level.
  • 60% discount to all costume and decorative skins in the Miracle Shop

The Sea Traimps’ Lair Dungeon keeps inside a truly amazing treasure! This is where you can get the coveted keys to the Pirate chests, in which you can find "Might of the Depths" and "Absolute Strength" skill books, rare accessories of level 31 with physical/magical power, unique belts of level 29, rare weapons of level 30, unique empower relics, and also get hold of Pirate doubloons, for which you can get from a Smuggler absolutely new equipment items, bizarre food and potions with astonishing bonuses and effects. Also do not forget that the Pirates hid in the Dungeon unique accessories, armor and weapons of level 29 and many other valuable things!

And remember that for completing of the pirate Dungeon you get the reputation of Mermen - it is necessary to develop the talents of your character and get special bonuses that will help in your underwater travels.

Please note that during the event there will be no requirement for reputation in the Sea Traimps’ Lair Dungeon of easy difficulty level, so that anyone can challenge new difficulties!

Event starts: 30.08 12:00 CEST

Event ends: 02.09 12:00 CEST

See you in game!

AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

Very unfair Devs. Very unfair. Only for easy DG you allowed no reputation? I'm highly disappointed to see the heart of developers. Highly disappointed after making my way to St DG and clicking hero and it tells me "Need you missing rep" . Very disappointing work devs. Very disappointing. Please fix if you can. 

1 hour ago, coldeher said:

Very unfair Devs. Very unfair. Only for easy DG you allowed no reputation? I'm highly disappointed to see the heart of developers. Highly disappointed after making my way to St DG and clicking hero and it tells me "Need you missing rep" . Very disappointing work devs. Very disappointing. Please fix if you can. 

What about working on rep? 

5 minutes ago, Poggers said:

XD, nah its too hard, why cant we all have things for free? 😂

._. 

6 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Wouldn't it just be easier to let everyone enjoy the dg..

/s

Don't forget it is a new dungeon after all. There are people who took a bit of time to reach 5k; you can't just throw that work away. I would agree with you if it was an event triggered after 1y from the update OR if the update's lasting like 2 months, but it will go away with the same speed it came, so why even making this whole unfariness thingy a big deal? 

P.S: Before you might use this against me, I haven't got 5k rep myself. Hence, I'm not enjoying the event either, cause it is not funny to see others having fun while you just stay and watch. 🤷🏼‍♂️

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

._. 

Don't forget it is a new dungeon after all. There are people who took a bit of time to reach 5k; you can't just throw that work away. I would agree with you if it was an event triggered after 1y from the update OR if the update's lasting like 2 months, but it will go away with the same speed it came, so why even making this whole unfariness thingy a big deal? 

P.S: Before you might use this against me, I haven't got 5k rep myself. Hence, I'm not enjoying the event either, cause it is not funny to see others having fun while you just stay and watch. 🤷🏼‍♂️

its sarcasm my dude, look at the /s

2 hours ago, Poggers said:

its sarcasm my dude, look at the /s

Aye I noticed that the very first time xd all good man! 😁

22 hours ago, Higgings said:

._. 

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

Aye I noticed that the very first time xd all good man! 😁

@Poggers

This was meant for your comment only. :hopeless:

I didn't get Zurp was as well... this is my mistake, Hehe :no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Higgings
Typo

• Akasha unpinned this topic