Playing on both Sides - Your thought's?

OgSneakyMe

What you guys think about people who play both MC/Forsaken as well as Elf/Chosen? Not going to lie, at first I was like it's hella lame, and wrong in a way to play both sides of the fence, but, honestly I've been wanting to play chosen class for a while now, but felt like I was being a traitor or something  :unknw: , what are you guy's thought's on it though?

I don't see the problem of playing both sides,lots of people do it. Have fun with your chosen character :drinks: .

Yeah I'm starting to feel the same way Crush, It's just I've been MC/Forsaken side since I started (loonng time ago) - Feel like I'd be betraying my side by playing other side, /sigh, maybe I'm just thinking to much on it...Thank you.

In my opinion you cant be judged on what you wanna do....so join the elfs... were waiting :spiteful: ....JOIN

Haha, I hear ya, trust me it's extremely tempting, been playing Mage, and LOVE the class, my favorite class by far now - But haven't really been participating in open pvp cause I felt bad  :nea: .

Why dont you take some members of Fear with you and level up as a unit as well

You know, that's not a bad Idea, I'll ask them, they'll prolly say "Wtf Sneak?" Lmao - Thanks bro. 

No problems. There's nothing wrong in it.

Yeah I'm STARTING to feel that way bro, even my wife was like go ahead lol  :lol:

If im elf when a war begin, i fight with my elf. If im mc, then I fight with Mc.

Its like Ying and Yang. No goodness without evilness, and no evilness without goodness.

Trust me I gt chars on both sides its really a best experience U'll get to know both sides game strategy. But when ur a Human or Elf be faithful fr ur side n show no mercy fr ur enemy...

If im elf when a war begin, i fight with my elf. If im mc, then I fight with Mc.

Its like Ying and Yang. No goodness without evilness, and no evilness without goodness.

I hear ya bro, yeah ranger seems very fun, think I'll be focusing on Mage though, take it all the way to 20 and such.  Idk just in love with that class.

Trust me I gt chars on both sides its really a best experience U'll get to know both sides game strategy. But when ur a Human or Elf be faithful fr ur side n show no mercy fr ur enemy...

I agree Pummy, yeah if I go ahead and decide to choose Chosen/Elf, I'll be retiring other char's, maybe just use them to say hi to friends is all.

playing both side for FUN isnt a bad things to do.But honestly i dont like if people playing both side to spy on their own friends on other side then come with his gang and kill his own friends :facepalm:  Ive seen such people.Thats what u call traitor :nea:

playing both side for FUN isnt a bad things to do.But honestly i dont like if people playing both side to spy on their own friends on other side then come with his gang and kill his own friends :facepalm:  Ive seen such people.Thats what u call traitor :nea:

Yeah bro, that's not cool at all, I agree.

There is nothing bad in playing both sides, only problem is that elf/chosen side is far more boring. My first char was my priest, and I decided it would be my main (didn't even know it was an ally of elfs), but for 2 months my priest has been stuck on first island, and it is not used for anything. I tried a ranger also, but it was a pure nightmare.

Mc/forsajen side I have had a total of 4 characters so far that have reached irselnort.

It's no big deal. it's just a game. I got characters on both sides too.. They even have the same name so that it would prevent me to spy on the other side coz hell, that would be so obvious, wouldn't it? Besides, it would be more fun to experience all adventures on both sides,

Playing both sides is lame and noobish to me thats why im for allowing only one side to choose per profile they should bring that back but no your not a traitor youll be a traitor to play both sides but if you switch to elf you wouldn't be a traitor at least not in my eyes go ahead bring your clan there elves need it.. after all whats the fun in hunting without more game

playing both side for FUN isnt a bad things to do.But honestly i dont like if people playing both side to spy on their own friends on other side then come with his gang and kill his own friends  Ive seen such people.Thats what u call traitor

this is my style of doing chainless quests 8) by spying

Playing both sides is lame and noobish to me thats why im for allowing only one side to choose per profile they should bring that back but no your not a traitor youll be a traitor to play both sides but if you switch to elf you wouldn't be a traitor at least not in my eyes go ahead bring your clan there elves need it.. after all whats the fun in hunting without more game

Yeah I hear you Sulti, I'll be putting Sneak and Morphz to a complete halt - think I've mad up my mind now to be honest, time to ask the Clan if they want to come with  :wacko: - If not it's all good, starting from scratch won't be a problem - Know bunch of MC/Forsaken is going to hate me now /sigh - Sorry guy's, need something new, something different - I've never played elf besides getting Sneakypaly to lvl 4, and that's nothing really.  Anyways, time to let all these people know  :'(

Yeah I hear you Sulti, I'll be putting Sneak and Morphz to a complete halt - think I've mad up my mind now to be honest, time to ask the Clan if they want to come with  :wacko: - If not it's all good, starting from scratch won't be a problem - Know bunch of MC/Forsaken is going to hate me now /sigh - Sorry guy's, need something new, something different - I've never played elf besides getting Sneakypaly to lvl 4, and that's nothing really.  Anyways, time to let all these people know  :'(

Get Dontwantno aka Coolwhipz back to elf side we miss him :give_rose: :drinks:  Always been a good friend :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Elf needs op because mc skills are op

One op mens over population the other means over powering i rather have double elves then mc anyday if mc is winning all the wars what fun is that

If you haven't played both factions then I think you are missing out.

Sun Tzu said this:

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

Play legion, play sentinel, play every class. Know your enemy! There are cool players both sides, if you're worried about people thinking poorly of you for leveling up an elf/chosen then do it in anonymity

:drinks:

Elf needs op because mc skills are op

One op mens over population the other means over powering i rather have double elves then mc anyday if mc is winning all the wars what fun is that

Elfs used to outnumber and overpopulated due to druid and ranger being easy mode in past.

before EQ did damage, before circle and fear,

then dev`s balanced it all out by making our side slightly more better, people over react with all this OP talk, being able to aoe stun whole groups at range or crit them 700+ if well amped is not OP, it`s just balance  ::) .

play both factions and you will notice all is completely balanced

tried my friend's druid level 20 with a +9 staff full moon hitting 340 i almost lost to a warlock hitting 182 on me he got me down to 200 hp both times what does that tell you oh and he had 1.9k fortitude to my 2.4k fotitude

Guest XthekingX

If you wanna go irsenorth island fast

Play as elf

Chose quest give low exp

Mean hard to lvl up :wacko:

Sneak..you aren't doing nothing wrong.game is geting bored anyway .just make all faction.do arena/pvp..that's only option left to kill this boredom.

well..one can observe MC population after you high level left..it's totally doom lol may be cos every one is split.nevertheless  mostly join chosen side cos of gay barb Dk skills.. weak against paladin.and rogue easily track.one can observe paladin population..

p.s no mc farms lab anymore.it make nothing interesting playing MC faction (sapphire ).no tanks no healers no drops.

game got boring doin the same thing everyday. so im playing a new game with some of my closest friends from w.s. m just logging on back on warspear to talk in party with my other friends who havent left the game coz they dont have droids yet including my bestfriends, beb bhe and hekky-.  ;D and they dont want me to leave warspear tho  :facepalm: so go sneak, do what u wanna do and have fun. ;D

Elfs used to outnumber and overpopulated due to druid and ranger being easy mode in past.

before EQ did damage, before circle and fear,

then dev`s balanced it all out by making our side slightly more better, people over react with all this OP talk, being able to aoe stun whole groups at range or crit them 700+ if well amped is not OP, it`s just balance  ::) .

play both factions and you will notice all is completely balanced

What kind of sarcasm is this :shok:

If you haven't played both factions then I think you are missing out.

Sun Tzu said this:

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

Play legion, play sentinel, play every class. Know your enemy! There are cool players both sides, if you're worried about people thinking poorly of you for leveling up an elf/chosen then do it in anonymity

:drinks:

That there is the perfect answer in a nut shell.

I Personally have chars on both sides. But its all a matter of choices. I play both sides but my loyalty is to Mc. Its up to you to choose what you want to do, don't base it upon other peoples way of thinking. Think for yourself and enjoy the game.  :)

Appreciate all the feedback, really do. Made my choice...Was hard as hell man, - But I'm Chosen/Elf now, oh and nothing has changed - I Can't play both sides, don't feel right, so Morphz will be at a complete stand still.  Lost some friends I've noticed already, but it's all good, hope to gain new ones on the new side, no hard feeling - At least not this way. See you on the battlefield MC/Forsaken.

Fear Clan: Any Fear member's who would like to come over with, let me know- Fear will be moved  to this side of course, name is in my sig, give me a pm on here or on website, made post already but some of you may have missed it love you guy's, and to the ones not coming, going to miss ya, real talk though.

:yahoo:

:cray: :cray: not an another enemy :aggressive:

well u know ur "new" raid in chosen/ :give_rose:elf wont succed. :bomb:

we'll always be there, and stop u :drinks:

With the right people he will succed:P  :friends:

WHATTTTTTT?!?!?!?!??!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! so fear is disbanding?  :cray:

Zzzzzzz ok, well I hope you enjoy your new home with the elves sneak, it was nice having you in the mcsaken side :) youre one of the great leaders I hope the elves appreciate what youre about to bring in :D :aggressive: :good:

Yeah Lady ;/, Re-making on this side.  We had so good ass times Lady hell yeah.  Really appreciate that  :give_rose: !

:cray: :cray: not an another enemy :aggressive: 

well u know ur "new" raid in chosen/elf wont succed. :bomb:

we'll always be there, and stop u :drinks:

:dirol:

:yahoo:With the right people he will succed:P  :friends:

Appreciate that Ms. Poley :give_rose:

Like I said ingame:

Pm if you need help. Im on much of the day.

Appreciate that bro, seriously.  Yeah some of these boss's a bit challenging, but been managing well so far.  Just started participating in Open Pvp as well, been SO much fun, trying to level up fast.