Ganker KOS List (PvP Cave) ~

OgSneakyMe

UMMM dutchhero i think ganker  :pleasantry:

but he gank someties when he mad  :mega_shok:

xD I knew my bd was going to come on one sort of lists like these.

• 1 month later...

Here more new gankers  :lol:  Hope u kill thm on spot  :clapping:

Expt pembasmi all are gankers  :pleasantry:

UMMM dutchhero i think ganker  :pleasantry:

but he gank someties when he mad  :mega_shok:

oh yeah you bet he is. OwO

whenever the upper nadir pvp spot is overcrowded with elves dutchero pops out of nowhere, hams me, pots, gets 2 others to gank, and boom :bomb:  as soon as i come back he has completely vanished OwO. (he is a chef ninja, there is a reason why hamstring is also called "ham", chefs are using alot of"ham" you know C:)

As i said, NEVER underestimate the power of the pancake gods, because great is it's wrath to whoever dares to oppose the pancake unicorn god itself!

And believe me, i pray to the pancake gods whenever i feel cheated and pray that one day they shall grant me the power to spill baking soda and dough all over arinar. Once that happens, i shall show no mercy to anyone, or anything! I shall become the most powerful pancake semi unicorn god of eternal judgement :bomb:

so yeah back to dutchhero, he is a "ganker" He is, in other words;

a mad chef who shrieked out in rage  when he realized he had lost his recipe to bake some unicorn cakes. this is exactly why you see dutchhero running around nadir with his butcher knives, butchering everyone who he suspects have stolen his delicious unicorn cakes. :bomb:

Makes perfect sense eh? good. O:-)  Good day sir!

Here more new gankers  :lol:  Hope u kill thm on spot  :clapping:

Expt pembasmi all are gankers  :pleasantry:

i nvr gank and i nvr atk u if i meet u :facepalm: :facepalm:

i nvr gank and i nvr atk u if i meet u :facepalm: :facepalm:

Absy just said that you are not a ganker  :lol:  Just everyone else in that picture.

whenever the upper nadir pvp spot is overcrowded with elves dutchero pops out of nowhere, hams me, pots, gets 2 others to gank, and boom :bomb:  as soon as i come back he has completely vanished OwO. (he is a chef ninja, there is a reason why hamstring is also called "ham", chefs are using alot of"ham" you know C:)

As i said, NEVER underestimate the power of the pancake gods, because great is it's wrath to whoever dares to oppose the pancake unicorn god itself!

And believe me, i pray to the pancake gods whenever i feel cheated and pray that one day they shall grant me the power to spill baking soda and dough all over arinar. Once that happens, i shall show no mercy to anyone, or anything! I shall become the most powerful pancake semi unicorn god of eternal judgement :bomb:

a mad chef who shrieked out in rage  when he realized he had lost his recipe to bake some unicorn cakes. this is exactly why you see dutchhero running around nadir with his butcher knives, butchering everyone who he suspects have stolen his delicious unicorn cakes. :bomb:

lol :lol:

You traitor. God bacon is the real God!

You traitor. God bacon is the real God!

Pray everday and god bacon will gift u bacon charm which i can eat or use bacon as wrath on ur enemys

Personally alrdy got wrathed by bacon alrdy xD

Pray everday and god bacon will gift u bacon charm which i can eat or use bacon as wrath on ur enemys

God bacon hates me. But I'm a believer!

God bacon hates me. But I'm a believer!

Amen to that  bacon believers, God bacon is almighty and he reigns forever and ever! As for you ladygi, you must know that the bacon god loves anyone, and everything, as long as you keep praying to God bacon.

As for the pancake god, he is nothing more than God bacon's Blessed pancake son :)

Nuuu sis god bacon told me he loves u more than anyone :D

That was Jesus talking with you *:

Love you my kiwi sis! You're the best!

And God bacon loves to get me fat :(

PoleyKathi,

even Jesus loves you.

We too!

Amen to that  bacon believers, God bacon is almighty and he reigns forever and ever! As for you ladygi, you must know that the bacon god loves anyone, and everything, as long as you keep praying to God bacon.

As for the pancake god, he is nothing more than God bacon's Blessed pancake son :)

I say I'm cooking pancakes when I'm doing something wrong. Is it considered blasphemy? XD

I say I'm cooking pancakes when I'm doing something wrong. Is it considered blasphemy? XD

No wonder god bacon don't like you, you're being blasphemous to his very own son! Next time you are doing something wrong make sure to spill Black syrup on a hot pan before cooking the unholy minions of the devilish waffle god!  Only then, will you be forgiven by the holy bacon god and accepted as one of theirs.

xP

No wonder god bacon don't like you, you're being blasphemous to his very own son! Next time you are doing something wrong make sure to spill Black syrup on a hot pan before cooking the unholy minions of the devilish waffle god!  Only then, will you be forgiven by the holy bacon god and accepted as one of theirs.

xP

That was... deep. You're touching my heart with your holy words. I shall be a better person from now on!

FORGIVE ME OH LORD BACON AND YOUR SACRED SON!

None would be all powerful without goddess maple syrup and almighty humpty dumpty ]:

Humpty dumpty you say? >:o

is this the humpty dumpty you are talking about? :'(

http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=J5YrQWIcBfg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJ5YrQWIcBfg