Ganker KOS List (PvP Cave) ~

OgSneakyMe

You traitor. God bacon is the real God!

For, Your signature, Love is just an illusion of fake feelings and unworthy trust to fullfill  some sort of selfish need. Probaly sex for male and wealth for females. Yet , selfish need seeds love in relation and time rains on it. Longer the relation, stronger the love. Love is realized only when it hurts You dont care if a milliaonaire dies in some city of canada, but you cry when your horse dies that game you ride for years. Seriously, that matters. Be honest and admit it. :)

Guest XthekingX

For, Your signature, Love is just an illusion of fake feelings and unworthy trust to fullfill  some sort of selfish need. Probaly sex for male and wealth for females. Yet , selfish need seeds love in relation and time rains on it. Longer the relation, stronger the love. Love is realized only when it hurts You dont care if a milliaonaire dies in some city of canada, but you cry when your horse dies that game you ride for years. Seriously, that matters. Be honest and admit it. :)

:shok: :mega_shok: :fool:

Guest XthekingX

Exactly what were you trying to say to her Headhunter?

He and She are TRASH TALKERS!

Guest XthekingX

Nice advice but keep it for yourself ;)

That bit(H raped by me and None of her frindz helped her xD

If you get mad cuz I talked about one of your frindz .

Ill say whatever I wanna and you can't do anything :D

Nice advice but keep it for yourself ;)

That bit(H raped by me and None of her frindz helped her xD

If you get mad cuz I talked about one of your frindz .

Ill say whatever I wanna and you can't do anything :D

The fact is that you done nothing but ganging her and then getting your ass kicked in 1vs1 makes me wonder,Is trash talking your solution when ever someone outrun you with his skills?

You think I can`t do anything to you? just wait and see.

If you wanna disrespect or behave like a kid, do it to me.

I don`t let anyone talk shit about a good friend of myne.

If you were any smarter then you are right now I would apologize.

Guest XthekingX

Ohahahhaahhahahahahahahha

See old posts

Look poor ♥♥♥♥♥ get her tinny ass kicked by me

And she send her frindz so they support her after I raped her . Poor ♥♥♥♥♥

She most Go serch for a box . Lock herSelf in it, and Cry in it

Maybe she will fell better

And if we talked about you lordkid, lvl16 paladin kicked your ass dk eassily so No-skills player like you must shut up his big mouth

Guest XthekingX

You think I can`t do anything to you? just wait and see.

If you wanna disrespect or behave like a kid, do it to me.

I don`t let anyone talk shit about a good friend of myne.

If you were any smarter then you are right now I would apologize.

Oh sorry mr fag . You mum pushed me to say this

Look mr creepy xD don't think a FAGGOT and NOOB shaman like you Will Scary Me

You Better join GI in The Box xD

Here more new gankers  :lol:  Hope u kill thm on spot  :clapping:

Expt pembasmi all are gankers  :pleasantry:

hahaha are we gankers? did u forget your helps to gankers? it is not gank just revenge ! You are liar! u helped to elves and we cleared cave from gankers

I react to YOUR post, not from any message of Ladygi. She`s smarter then I am, she would most likely ignore a f*cking piece of shit like you. Grow a pair of balls f*cking morron. Your officially added to my Mutilate list dueing your lack of humanity.

Don`t you dare to message me with any dumbass remarks btw.

The only rights you get are:

1:Dropping dead everytime I see your ugly face

2: To call your so called "friends"

3: To be embarresed about yourself.

4:If you wanna apologize.

I strongly advice you to pick #4

Have a terrible day,

Male.

Ohahahhaahhahahahahahahha

See old posts

Look poor ♥♥♥♥♥ get her tinny ass kicked by me

And she send her frindz so they support her after I raped her . Poor ♥♥♥♥♥

She most Go serch for a box . Lock herSelf in it, and Cry in it

Maybe she will fell better

And if we talked about you lordkid, lvl16 paladin kicked your ass dk eassily so No-skills player like you must shut up his big mouth

who hear doesn't see the truth which is that I'm using full +0 lvl13 stuff,anyway,I don't feel like reviving old shit and bringing back the prooves that you couldn't win her 1vs1 so you went ganging,then her friends killed the people you paid to help you so you had nothing left of your shit pride but trash talking on her,the funny is she is calm and.forgot the past,it is you who sticked to the past fact which is that you just couldn't beat her,not to mention that was after she uncovered the truth of you as a lieing kid who lied in everything about him from his age to his picture,lol he even had a gf in game based on that lie,guess what the gf did after she found out the truth

Guest XthekingX

I react to YOUR post, not from any message of Ladygi. She`s smarter then I am, she would most likely ignore a f*cking piece of shit like you. Grow a pair of balls f*cking morron. Your officially added to my Mutilate list dueing your lack of humanity.

Don`t you dare to message me with any dumbass remarks btw.

The only rights you get are:

1:Dropping dead everytime I see your ugly face

2: To call your so called "friends"

3: To be embarresed about yourself.

4:If you wanna apologize.

I strongly advice you to pick #4

Have a terrible day,

Male.

Bad advice

Ill chosse 3

And add :5 xhero will make you cry to your god For the Day You Born

@lordkid

All who in this topic are +18

So look kiddo who hated by all iraqis at warspear ( even arram ignored him xD)

You better find yourself a Game on your age

This Game haS a lot wankers and raper that can rape you eassily

It my GF that I get in my life and it my bussines if I lied to her or not but some Dicks love to get themself. And make Drama like miss love horses, she get what she wanted and. Ill say what my ex GF said ( get lost ladygi , you and your frindz)

And everyOne saw my real pic

It you yasir that we never see your ugly kid face

BWAHAHA! Do you even know who you`re confronting!?

Your merely a human, I`m a God compared to your punyness.

Ive been told that I`m a legend by many in the past. You`re no challange for someone as great as myself xD But one thing is certain: Welcome to my Mutilate list (:

Bad advice

Ill chosse 3

And add :5 xhero will make you cry to your god For the Day You Born

@lordkid

All who in this topic are +18

So look kiddo who hated by all iraqis at warspear ( even arram ignored him xD)

You better find yourself a Game on your age

This Game haS a lot wankers and raper that can rape you eassily

It my GF that I get in my life and it my bussines if I lied to her or not but some Dicks love to get themself. And make Drama like miss love horses, she get what she wanted and. Ill say what my ex GF said ( get lost ladygi , you and your frindz)

And everyOne saw my real pic

It you yasir that we never see your ugly kid face

yep,the 5year old playground pic was your pic,and i posted my real pic as i said when the shit was still warm,it is cold now so don't warm it up mr"I leaved for 3months",it is funny that after eveyone knew what lier are you,you decided to lie in public,like the "all iraqies hate you" or "i leaved for 3months" lol you can't even lie with a good spelling.

Guest XthekingX

BWAHAHA! Do you even know who you`re confronting!?

Your merely a human, I`m a God compared to your punyness.

Ive been told that I`m a legend by many in the past. You`re no challange for someone as great as myself xD But one thing is certain: Welcome to my Mutilate list (:

Haha

My ignore list full

Same as haters list

Ill just put you black list xD or fag list

yep,your same old style,if you loss a talk or a fight with skills or facts,you just convince your self with the idea that you always right and shit talk to others, I'm done with this shit-talking kids convo.

Опубликованное фото

Thanks, guys, for real *:

Its funny coz I was taking care of real life matters and Hero still can't get me out of his mind :(

It's ok, buddy. Someday you will grow up.

Just ignore this little piece of trash, no one cares for him anyway ;D

Too much weed, bro lol

Oh well, this is Freddy speaking

And you should really try to read it like thousand times before posting something. Maybe you'll understand what it is all about ;D ~not offensive, for real.

And I'm still so sorry for attacking you at Nadir, it was a mistake XD

Oh!

Guest XthekingX

Ohahahahha lord

I wanna see your collage pic too xD the first kid who get in school with 16 years old . Poor ♥♥♥♥♥ didn't Post his so he ill cry here that he Post it. That why you hated by all iraqis players in all WARSPEAR . Lier and kiddoo

There's a old nepali saying "Gu kotyayo vane ganauxa" It means, "Don't mess with shit, or you will have to smell foul. And your fingers will stink" hope you guys are smart.

But I am goddamn crazy.

Ghost is a noob in his attitude too. He use duck word even where it is not necessary. I guess, trying to be smart in english. Bro, go to school and study hard.

If I make mistake, and If I realize it, I am always ready to apologize. :drinks: Now dont respond him. Silence can beat to pulp. :D

Guest XthekingX

There's a old nepali saying "Gu kotyayo vane ganauxa" It means, "Don't mess with shit, or you will have to smell foul. And your fingers will stink" hope you guys are smart.

But I am goddamn crazy.

Ghost is a noob in his attitude too. He use ♥♥♥♥ word even where it is not necessary. I guess, trying to be smart in english. Bro, go to school and study hard.

If I make mistake, and If I realize it, I am always ready to apologize. :drinks: Now dont respond him. Silence can beat to pulp. :D

OMG

Ohahahahahahahaha

In those jelly group, you be last one talking and you call me NOOB? Oh Please

Not me who didn't accept my pvp with rajiv or whatever his fag name . And cried becouze his lvl18 and can't reach lvl19

And idoit . You shall really use google trasnlate becuze my english 100% currect and you only one say it bad. So STFU and grow UP then come Chat Here

OMG

Ohahahahahahahaha

Not me who didn't accept my pvp with rajiv or whatever his fag name . And cried becouze his lvl18 and can't reach lvl19

And idoit . You shall really use google trasnlate becuze my english 100% currect and you only one say it bad. So STFU and grow UP then come Chat Here

Guest XthekingX

You are ignoring this user

I love this msg

hahaha are we gankers? did u forget your helps to gankers? it is not gank just revenge ! You are liar! u helped to elves and we cleared cave from gankers

BLAH BLAH BLAH upload smthing wit proof :crazy:  n btw i just kill gankers nt anyone else :wacko:

You are ignoring this user

I love this msg

Ignoring ladygi? :crazy:  well heres something I'd like to share with you since you can't see any of her messages OwO:

OMG

Ohahahahahahahaha

yw :drinks:

Ignoring ladygi? :crazy:  well heres something I'd like to share with you since you can't see any of her messages OwO:

yw :drinks:

He's butthurt coz I ignored him first. And there's a little button that allows you to read the post even if youre ignoring the person ;D

Amazing! XD

He's butthurt coz I ignored him first. And there's a little button that allows you to read the post even if youre ignoring the person ;D

Amazing! XD

Hail to snorly michael and roley  :yahoo:

Amazing! XD

xD I can't stand ignoring persons, no matter how annoying they are (unless they pm me 24/7 spamming). I just don't like ignoring people ;D , what if the one im ignoring changes and decides to apologize one beautiful morning? :blush:  Best thing to do is to simply ignore kids such as herobrine (who claims to be 21 year old. Jesus christ even my 8 year old sister is more mature than he is)  :friends:

i was enjoy crossing around pvp cave with my lovely shaman(get scammed)

so miss that times ...now i dont have any char on this server lol :crazy: :crazy:

i was enjoy crossing around pvp cave with my lovely shaman(get scammed)

so miss that times ...now i dont have any char on this server lol :crazy: :crazy:

aww :(

oh yeah you bet he is. OwO

whenever the upper nadir pvp spot is overcrowded with elves dutchero pops out of nowhere, hams me, pots, gets 2 others to gank, and boom :bomb:  as soon as i come back he has completely vanished OwO. (he is a chef ninja, there is a reason why hamstring is also called "ham", chefs are using alot of"ham" you know C:)

As i said, NEVER underestimate the power of the pancake gods, because great is it's wrath to whoever dares to oppose the pancake unicorn god itself!

And believe me, i pray to the pancake gods whenever i feel cheated and pray that one day they shall grant me the power to spill baking soda and dough all over arinar. Once that happens, i shall show no mercy to anyone, or anything! I shall become the most powerful pancake semi unicorn god of eternal judgement :bomb:

so yeah back to dutchhero, he is a "ganker" He is, in other words;

a mad chef who shrieked out in rage  when he realized he had lost his recipe to bake some unicorn cakes. this is exactly why you see dutchhero running around nadir with his butcher knives, butchering everyone who he suspects have stolen his delicious unicorn cakes. :bomb:

Makes perfect sense eh? good. O:-)  Good day sir!

Lol seems like Dutchhero is having fun.  :lol: