Guest XthekingX

btw gankers xxveesxx

all lv14 mc clan pretty much lol

skypers ;)

zildjians

homaru

ForGot SomeOne ?! :dirol:

Guest XthekingX

no cus i can take care of u myself called kiting ;)

i think time you have to take some shirtcut from cave to town  :crazy:

At thE End of the day MC F**K UP THE PVP CAVE NOT ELF ....MC GANK FOR NO REASON. ...ALSO ....MC HAVE 40X MORE GANKERS THEN ELFSIDE....SO STOP LIEING N ACTING LIKE MC ARE INNOCENT CUZ THERE THE CAUSE OF ELF GANKING.. ELF WOULD NOT GANK ...IF NOT GANKED FIRST .....MC ARE JUST SO CAUGHT UP IN THERE OWN EGO THAT IT'S LITERALY IS PATHETIC.....N AS FAR AS CAVE STOP CALLING IT PVP CAVE CUZ ITS JUST A AREA WHRE MC. GANK ALL DAY. .... MORE GANKING OCCURS THERE THEN PVP SO TECHNICALLY IT A GANKING CAVE  :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

At thE End of the day MC F**K UP THE PVP CAVE NOT ELF ....MC GANK FOR NO REASON. ...ALSO ....MC HAVE 40X MORE GANKERS THEN ELFSIDE....SO STOP LIEING N ACTING LIKE MC ARE INNOCENT CUZ THERE THE CAUSE OF ELF GANKING.. ELF WOULD NOT GANK ...IF NOT GANKED FIRST .....MC ARE JUST SO CAUGHT UP IN THERE OWN EGO THAT IT'S LITERALY IS PATHETIC.....N AS FAR AS CAVE STOP CALLING IT PVP CAVE CUZ ITS JUST A AREA WHRE MC. GANK ALL DAY. .... MORE GANKING OCCURS THERE THEN PVP SO TECHNICALLY IT A GANKING CAVE  :facepalm:

:facepalm:

agree

Elf are peacefull creator

And when mcs camed. War started and irsenorth has be two sides

I try so hard not to make you cry Turtle  :lol: I try so hard not to attack you but I just got a click in my head and now I will gank you whenever no matter who kills me  :)

Im naming oromiz and cun to the watch list. ( not kill list, i dont believe in it. )

Nothing like walking into pvp, hoping a to find a druid to pvp on your lvl14 necro and have a lvl20 walk up and kill you when you were standing in a corner doing nothing for ten minutes.

"All MC's are gankers"

"All elf are gankers"

"all low lvls are gankers"

All those lines and many like them are just simply closed minded and rubbish. Screaming them out will only result in more mayhem.

It is true that there has been a lot more gankers in mc lately, but its a situation that constantly changes. One month its mc.. next elf... one hr its a gang of low lvls.. next it is a few higher lvls... its all just bs.

Peaceful pvp will never happen until the dev's reach their hands in and provide us a safer yet similar environment. until then, kill your own gankers and if you see a gank.. try your best to be positive that it was a gank before attacking.

Well there was a time when all mcs cried out ; "all elves are gankers". There was a time when elves killed everyone in cave without a reason. But it seems like those times has changed now. looks like karma has been hitting back on elves REALLY hard. (like REALLY, REALLY hard) but i must agree, most newbie mcs (not just newbies though) are GANKERS, GANKERS AND GANKERS AND SHOULD BE KILLED ON SIGHT :diablo: 

Peace will NEVER exist in our cave until devs bring ORDER in this CHAOTIC messed up, corrupted, ruined cave. When that happens, gankers will be seen nomore :give_rose:  we can pvp in peace all day. But until then.....it's our responsibility to take care of this cave...

i dont think theres a need for a gank list its not like ..elfs ever try to stop it an .... i think everyone knos who is an who is not a ganker ...but i really dont have a prob cuz i consider pvp cave a gank cave ...lol. thats y i. rarly even go. there to pvp or whatever u want to call it.. If mc really wanted that cave for pvp they would pvp not gank ...but mc enjoy ganking n pvp cave is a cover up name for elfs to get ganked lmao... this is just my opionion...

i dont think theres a need for a gank list its not like ..elfs ever try to stop it an .... i think everyone knos who is an who is not a ganker ...but i really dont have a prob cuz i consider pvp cave a gank cave ...lol. thats y i. rarly even go. there to pvp or whatever u want to call it.. If mc really wanted that cave for pvp they would pvp not gank ...but mc enjoy ganking n pvp cave is a cover up name for elfs to get ganked lmao... this is just my opionion...

This basically sums it all up.. Honestly i feel bad for the elves and mc are ruining the fun of everyone on elf side. You elves need to take a stand and use your population for a advantage.

I know mc are growing but this is just a phase. Its easy to sit back and caravan and ignore it but come on now man up.. :nea:

Im sure 80% of these elves are afk

34826_.jpg

Guest XthekingX

This basically sums it all up.. Honestly i feel bad for the elves and mc are ruining the fun of everyone on elf side. You elves need to take a stand and use your population for a advantage.

I know mc are growing but this is just a phase. Its easy to sit back and caravan and ignore it but come on now man up.. :nea:

Im sure 80% of these elves are afk

99%

And 1% is online . (ME) :spiteful:

99%

And 1% is online . (ME) :spiteful:

so you're saying that there are totally 100 elves in-game? :wacko:  And all of them are afk except you?

Because there are like 2k+ elves so saying that only 1% is online (you) is wrong :crazy:

Pst:

Im the son of satan, look at my posts <.>

Not anymore.

Has anyone mentioned Fred yet? I Mean he has 2 elf and 2 mc that he uses to gank while in pvp cave.

Queenlysse ( however u spell it )

xxfredxx

xfredx

Cant remember the others at this moment...

and abking.. lol

Its funny how he sets up all 3 of his elves in the cave. If you kill one, hell come on his other elf.

Kill the 2nd elf, and 3rd elf will pop out..

Lol it was a fun run

and abking.. lol

Its funny how he sets up all 3 of his elves in the cave. If you kill one, hell come on his other elf.

Kill the 2nd elf, and 3rd elf will pop out..

Lol it was a fun run

Same guy isnt it?  :unknw:

Guest XthekingX

ure never on why wont u pvp me either real annoying  :pleasantry: :unknw:

:bad:how much times.i camed to you and make sign to deul  :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX
im in war with hopzz now :shok:

umm nasty no offense but my lock smoked ure rogue :clapping: O:-)

you ran across the map three times. Would your lock like to face my shaman? Or your rogue to face mine? Then itll be fair match ups ;)

you ran across the map three times. Would your lock like to face my shaman? Or your rogue to face mine? Then itll be fair match ups ;)

wasnt 3 but 2x  8)

but ok that seems like a fair fight O:-)

Guest XthekingX

Ladyset

(♥♥♥♥♥) :wacko:

Guest XthekingX

Lol, I gank occasionally, however I don't gank my friends. This is because the game isn't fun no more for me :( not much people to pvp.

I think this is the reason why most good players are leaving/not active much. The game is getting boring.

So if I gank you, dont take it personal. It's just simply for my own pleasure :D

unite was me  :bad: