Ganker KOS List (PvP Cave) ~

OgSneakyMe

you Post Agian  :lol:

#1 Tell him unwear Coustom. then you see  ;)

#2 She Killed him with me . cuz you ganked me with shadow

when you relly Wanna Be Peace :pleasantry:

Pm Me  :lol:

#1: that person is already dead.

#2: you must think everyone is idiots. You strolled over to nasty and attacked him. We spilled your guts. End of story. Who are people gonna believe? A Player who openly declares that he is a ganker, disturber and holds an idiotic grudge against me? Or will they believe me?

You know you have no chance to win against me in pvp so you are trying bully tactics.

To refrain from repeating myself over and over because it wont sink into your skull:

You are weak, with no chance of winning against me in a pvp match.

You are a ganker, disturber and attempting to be a cyber bully.

Your english is either lacking or you do not have the ability to sink information into your brain.

No point in myself or others saying anymore, we know what you are and have ample proof of it.

I Feel sorry for your clan. I Hold many members in high regards and having members such as yourself is a stain on them. I Hope they start to take notice of members actions and see how it reflects upon them.

1st picture: Failed to prove that it was him.

2nd picture: Failed. XKiitty ganked him when he was low hp.. not you. You hit the floor before he did.

Nuff said lmfao  :lol:

you Post Agian  :lol:

#1 Tell him unwear Coustom. then you see  ;)

#2 She Killed him with me . cuz you ganked me with shadow

when you relly Wanna Be Peace :pleasantry:

Pm Me  :lol:

are you dumb? I have many gears.to equip

#1: that person is already dead.

#2: you must think everyone is idiots. You strolled over to nasty and attacked him. We spilled your guts. End of story. Who are people gonna believe? A Player who openly declares that he is a ganker, disturber and holds an idiotic grudge against me? Or will they believe me?

You know you have no chance to win against me in pvp so you are trying bully tactics.

To refrain from repeating myself over and over because it wont sink into your skull:

You are weak, with no chance of winning against me in a pvp match.

You are a ganker, disturber and attempting to be a cyber bully.

Your english is either lacking or you do not have the ability to sink information into your brain.

No point in myself or others saying anymore, we know what you are and have ample proof of it.

I Feel sorry for your clan. I Hold many members in high regards and having members such as yourself is a stain on them. I Hope they start to take notice of members actions and see how it reflects upon them.

:clapping: I second this motion  :lol:

Guest XthekingX

:nea: Cant UnderStand People Those Days  :wacko:

I Think New Year Make All You Drunk More And More  :bad:

Im Not Going To POst Here

:bad:

IF You Cant UnderStand A Joke . Dont Reply On Fourm  :nea: Got it???

I;m not seeing any intended joke or possible humor. The harder i try the less humor i feel.  :unknw:

Guest XthekingX

I;m not seeing any intended joke or possible humor. The harder i try the less humor i feel.  :unknw:

I Already Told You Sorry  :cray: But You Ignored me  :cray:

I Already Told You Sorry  :cray: But You Ignored me  :cray:

Your not on my ignore lists and i have not received any pm's from you. Nvm i'm over it, what a joke.. apology accepted.

:give_rose: :lol:

Guest XthekingX

Your not on my ignore lists and i have not received any pm's from you. Nvm i'm over it, what a joke.. apology accepted.

Thank You  :give_rose:

peace for all or peace for blue  :unknw:

That is a good question.

Just a note to everyone. If i see a gank, jump or a disturber i will kill. If im mistaken i apologise in advance, i try to do my part in keeping peace in the cave.

Guest XthekingX

peace for all or peace for blue  :unknw:

Peace For All  ;D

On that note:

Muertelati

First I admire you as a player, Kaworu my respect  :give_rose: .. But  ;D  that one? "Muertelati" .. a ganker.. i dont think so..

There is a deathknight that i could really said they got a similar name that is "Muerte" he is a ganker and i could tell it cuz sometimes i play in both sides  :lol:

First I admire you as a player, Kaworu my respect  :give_rose: .. But  ;D  that one? "Muertelati" .. a ganker.. i dont think so..

There is a deathknight that i could really said they got a similar name that is "Muerte" he is a ganker and i could tell it cuz sometimes i play in both sides  :lol:

No, Muertelati is definately a ganker, he even came to 2nd spot and ganked everyone.

No, Muertelati is definately a ganker, he even came to 2nd spot and ganked everyone.

;D I dont see he is a ganker.. . I never see him on pvp only random days..  :facepalm:  Also i guarantee that  :good: cuz the same boy in my banner "Josuezlati" is the same guy we are talking..  :dirol: about ...  Hater's will said whatever they feel but the true will be true..  anywhere .. :give_rose:

He jump.. and he gank' when he is attacked.. And is normal cuz everyone do it that way.

This topic is for ganker's right? the ones u see every single day doing same stuff like..

Jumping or Disturb..

and i think i answer ur question  8)

Ps. I think ur the firts In Cry List :)  :lol:

Im not even gonna stoop to your level and get involved in drama you're trying to start, keep it in the cave. Good luck.

:shok: what are u talking about? i just said my opinion  :give_rose: like u said urs..  ;D

if u get surprise because the world is small  is another thing, and i dont need to do drama cuz i am in the topic talking about stuff of the topic .. u keep it in the cave...  :facepalm: good luck  to you too  :dirol:

• 2 weeks later...

:facepalm: Guess I just added Tubyj as one  :shok:  No offence but you and Shadowtear kill me in cave no reason after I was clearing the cave from gankers like Zooka and Joytu

:facepalm: Guess I just added Tubyj as one  :shok:  No offence but you and Shadowtear kill me in cave no reason after I was clearing the cave from gankers like Zooka and Joytu

:lol:  Ohh yea..  yea... you are always clearing the cave?  :pleasantry:    :good:  Right ? ... Now i catch why skyper's is always on the floor :facepalm:  No offence with that fact  :dirol:

Guest XthekingX

Kernlaba,trallxd and his noob clan(biggest pussys on the world,never go alone in pvp,but i wait for that moments) :diablo: ,wiliam.

Wiliam.noob ass . ( Die in Peace ) O:-)

:lol:  Ohh yea..  yea... you are always clearing the cave?  :pleasantry:    :good:  Right ? ... Now i catch why skyper's is always on the floor :facepalm:  No offence with that fact  :dirol:

You see me on the ground, I get back up  :good: Who cares what you say but you start gank when I getting rid of people who attack my friends without signal. If I gank then it would mean I would be ganking Kernlabba mostly.  :tease: Say what you want because people in cave always learn something new because I wanna make this game enjoyable not disrupted by people who have times controling what they do  :) I'm on the floor so what? Could mean I was lagging while pvp  :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

You see me on the ground, I get back up  :good: Who cares what you say but you start gank when I getting rid of people who attack my friends without signal. If I gank then it would mean I would be ganking Kernlabba mostly.  :tease: Say what you want because people in cave always learn something new because I wanna make this game enjoyable not disrupted by people who have times controling what they do  :) I'm on the floor so what? Could mean I was lagging while pvp  :facepalm:

PvPRange = #Pro Player  :rofl:

Kernlabba = #Pro Ganker

Guest XthekingX

wwwjosewww and hanamitchi

Wwwjosewww like a dog

Give him some bones  ;)

You care so much for what i said that you replay back giving me explanations  Опубликованное фото  You contradict yourself ?  Опубликованное фото  Huh .. But let me said something real.  Daily in this game is pretty normal that you got friend's and makes groups' that care each other and watch their back.. Like that is not something new as u could see? Опубликованное фото

But really u want to became a police for the cave ...  Опубликованное фото  This game is enjoyable and funny in everysingle point that you look it on perspective.. For something this is call a GaMe Опубликованное фотоSo please move on and get over..

Deal with it if u dont like it..  Опубликованное фото

ps. good luck guardian of the cave ;D :rofl: :lol:

But how about a misunderstanding sometimes and mostly issues in games and thinking why players leave game sometimes because I playef MMORPG Games since I was 10. I rarely ever seen someone quit. Have you ever thought as well I wanna help people have a good time pvping and questing?

As again PvP is Player versus Player, if I wanna pvp I wanna pvp :P I can be guardian so what :D It is no law to the game that means I can't be a guardian? ;)

Lmfao I have a Samsung galaxy s3, You have indestruible Nokia :tease: any way why arent you in pvp yet scared? Lmfao okay man its.cool wait for.ckq to log on ill take care of both of you ;)

man i must rlly hate u cus now im gona help nastyburp rape u  :lol: :lol: :aggressive:

Immersly is attracted to me.. :bad: dont encourage her turtle  :rofl:

;D ;D :rofl:

feel sry for u bro hope u dont end up like captinpric she ducked dat guy up :cray: :'(

;D ;D :rofl:

feel sry for u bro hope u dont end up like captinpric she ♥♥♥♥ed dat guy up :cray: :'(

Poor kid :'( Too bad he deserved it :sorry:

mexiicano

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./...\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...' )

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\............. \