HP V/S DEFENCE

Kook

What is your opinion community! i want to know, what is better for a druid PVP arena: have about 1500-2000 DEFENCE and 1100-1200 HP, or have 1600-1800 HP and 1000 DEFENCE.

I whant to hear you opinions!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What is your opinion community! i want to know, what is better for a druid PVP arena: have about 1500-2000 DEFENCE and 1100-1200 HP, or have 1600-1800 HP and 1000 DEFENCE.

I whant to hear you opinions!

If you are planning to lvl up to 20, having 1600-1800hp is too low.You should have atleast 2100-2600hp in order to resist more attacks.And would be enough for you to kite when hamstringed or stunned.Physical Defense should be atleast 2k while fighting physical damage dealers.When fighting with casters full arena set would be useful. 

So this is about level 14`s I suppose?

You`ll want a reasonable amount of hp, try to stay at 1300-1400+.

As for defense, don`t bother to much as a druid. Concetrate on resil to avoid a huge hp loss in a single hit. Defense mathers the most in solo PvE circumstances.

HP i recommend.. Its like nightmare to one who pvp with bd ham in arena, it sucks almost half of HP, if ur HP is low think u are dead without attacking, or the attak of rogues, they just appear and dealt 1200+ with normal amplification sword.. Keep in mind. Frn

• 2 weeks later...

My hp is only 953 if i go full moon (229 moon and 1.6% penet) lol, but if i wear an astral amulet my hp is 1149 with 213 moon, my def is 1.4k with 0% resi :/... My main arena is 5x5 and i rarely do 0 dmg...