1h or 2h for paladin?

Darklock

well dont judge me this is like my 7th char and haven't amp or anything yet.

i pvp a lvl 15 barb one time with 2h axe, i lost.

then i came back with 1h mace , i won.

then i pvp a rouge lvl 16 with 1h mace,i lost.

got mad and came back with 2h,i won.          i guess 1h better for tank and 2h better for damage dealers?

dont hate on my stats ok bro? 1 have dark def rune on shield :facepalm:

31074_.jpg

31075_.jpg

31076_.jpg

31077_.jpg

do you play your paladin now?

i never use my pala often, i dont want feel like i wasted a spot in my acc :sorry: :sorry: :cray:  so yes i maybe use him sometimes from now on.

show ur skill level

• 1 month later...

using weapons/armor depends on ur opponent and wht gear hes using if pvping.. Example some rogues use dodge max/acc/critic for those u wont last with ur 2h because they deal more dmg than u.. Using mace/shield will up ur hp reg 149 i got so when he gouge u'll get full reg and mace help u heal

.. U can get 10.8% block 21% dodge 5% parry in using shield.. His acc is 0 for blocks i assure ull deal more dmg than him.. His attacks will miss 40% of times wait till he 1st skill u and count 6sec than fetter ull get 5sec bonus he cant use his 1st skill.. 2handed use r for opponents with high dmg and low def (kill fast before u die) example shaman/necro/warlock and dk sometimes because they stun u so u need kill before more stuns. :) gdluck have fun

• 3 weeks later...

In 9.6 seconds 1h swing 4 times where as 2H swing 3, after my calculation I found that 1H dealt more damage :yahoo: (Developers don't see this please :blush:)

And exactly as I said before 2H for kiters, coz you need to cause instant damage and your purify attack would be higher, where as when fighting with tanks 1h is the best option.

one more thing I noticed is that at lv18 BD have around base 200 hp higher than a paladin like my Palad had 1600 base while my BD had 1800 at lv18. IDK about DK and Barb

In 9.6 seconds 1h swing 4 times where as 2H swing 3, after my calculation I found that 1H dealt more damage :yahoo: (Developers don't see this please :blush: )

And exactly as I said before 2H for kiters, coz you need to cause instant damage and your purify attack would be higher, where as when fighting with tanks 1h is the best option.

I agree, 1hand mace does have more if not the same amount of damage. Something I worked out in another post, just to help clarify what your saying is accurate.

1hand mace, attack 300, attack every 2.4 seconds

2.4 sec -300

4.8 sec - 600

7.2 sec - 900

9.6 sec - 1200

12 sec - 1500

14.4 sec - 1800

16.8 sec - 2100

19.2 sec - 2400

2handed hammer, attack 400, attack every 3.2 seconds

3.2 sec - 400

6.4 sec - 800

9.7 sec - 1200

12.9 sec - 1600

16.1 sec - 2000

19.3 sec - 2400

My full post on this subject is here

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=69377.15

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for short or "casual" :pleasantry: battles is better 2h, for arena is better 1h for heal,more def and block range opponents

• 1 month later...

I use 1 handed weapon when fighting against physical damage type. But when fighting against magic type I use 2 handed weapon.

I always use 1h of any tank class.

Especially when fighting range classes. Don't judge the lower damage.

1h speed is the strength against any kiter.

Most people only judge on damage and they don't think about long fight. Most 2h melee fighter can't survive in longer fight.

In arena I got many insult when vs any melee class and I run for awhile to heal myself and back fight.

1h is more tactical paladin than just hack and slash and its more fun.

Lower hp is nothing compare that you can heal a huge amount of hp

• 1 month later...

Well, I've started with a Paladin now. I have to say Mace+Shield works quite well.

What I want to know is what crystal+rune combo should be used on my 1h mace and on my shield?

Well, I've started with a Paladin now. I have to say Mace+Shield works quite well.

What I want to know is what crystal+rune combo should be used on my 1h mace and on my shield?

crystal dmg and rune of dodge on mace cuz when ur using shield its best against ranged enemies to dodge, shield block better than def why? cuz 1block=full 100%dmg took out of the hit, and when u used shield its easy to block enemies attacks, for crystal its accuracy ofc

BLOCK is the best evading enchanting after it comes parry than comes dodge, block is only triggered if u got shield, and its not affected by accuracy unlike parry affected my ranged or melee or dodge by accuracy

• 3 weeks later...

1H, cause Paladin is for tanking.Ranger deal damage, mage deal damage, Hassn deal damage.

Dont use axez :bad: Maces will give u good heal = more health and very similiar damage :good:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always looked at it like

2hand is explosive and can cause a lot of damage in a short period of time.

1hand takes awhile to kick in but if you live long enough in a battle eventually 1hand will cause more damage than 2hand. Btw(not many live long enough to actually see the 1hand damage go the extra mile).

So they are both equally great but it depends on what you like.

I find 1hand to be more versatile in more situations.

And 2hand to be a damage based build with. 

well dont judge me this is like my 7th char and haven't amp or anything yet.

i pvp a lvl 15 barb one time with 2h axe, i lost.

then i came back with 1h mace , i won.

then i pvp a rouge lvl 16 with 1h mace,i lost.

got mad and came back with 2h,i won.          i guess 1h better for tank and 2h better for damage dealers?

dont hate on my stats ok bro? 1 have dark def rune on shield :facepalm:

How do you make that--13 dark damage?  :shok:

• 1 month later...