warlock aint easy too play.

Darklock

to all who think warlock is easy too play ,gtfo i mean u gotta aim circle/plush and it small too and doesn't stun enemy if he/she is in middle of circle , fear isn't that OP too the skill will stop if atk.

and warlock heal/life steal kinda suck, i think all who plays warlock knows this.

ranger is easy play: BLESSING>ATK>POWERFUL SHOT>SCATTER>ATK>POWERFUL SHOT  (MAYBE TRAP TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN). and thats alot damage just that if damage is 250 BLESSING>250,250>400,250>SCATTER>250,250>400,250 and if crit it will be holy shit alot damage.

Indeed. Well firstborn and chosen factions only thinks that warlock is easy to play. It's not. And forsaken's first island is a totally nightmare. You're gonna rage at level 3 because 3-4xp per long quest and every quest takes more than 10 mins. It's totally different from chosen/firstborn and even mc's first island.

most op class in game after ranger.even bunch of newbies warlock can kill bds or rogue.I really hate they don't balance all class.melee still low profile.

Warlock -

Noob uses = kills some good players

Pro uses = apocalypse.

Only reason why warlock isn't easy to play is cause of the low survivability and bugged positions, other than that complete failure Circles or missed Circles are no excuse, there's an AoE marker enemy on top marker except middle = stunned, it has a 1 second cast delay and if you ask me if you miss circle then you got allot to learn with warlock. the only class with 2 complete crowd control skills or in other words, the most OP class.

No class is easy to play, there are moments when it's easy yes, but there's always that one thing that will make your balls sweat.

:facepalm: is it my fault to play ws is my first char warlock?? when i go arena, i fist cast the fear to bd/rouge/barb/paladin and target the smooth one, if my partner is  rouge he know what to do to the 1 im feaRed, then cast arrow, and two aoe skill to the target and we always win, idont know, but im just new so the oldies knows better than mine. :P

Agree with sange, unless its bugs with circle placement, its up to you as a player not to put circle around rangers etc. It is decently balanced against other range but you forget all the free wins warlock gets from fighting melees. Warlock control is OP, shaman control is OP too, but can be interupted by barbs and dks and it doesnt stop other ranges from attacking. If you want a challange you play bd, paladin, barb (after nerf update) or dk. I actually enjoy the challange of a dk alot more then tormenting with my shaman and the fact that since v1.3 when I was one of like 10 total high level shamans, shamans are now so overpopulated and its a big turn off for me. As far as I know mecha and slay + me are some of the few few 18+ people that use sword/shield dk 100% arena and pve. Being a minority class, thats my waters :)

Indeed. Well firstborn and chosen factions only thinks that warlock is easy to play. It's not. And forsaken's first island is a totally nightmare. You're gonna rage at level 3 because 3-4xp per long quest and every quest takes more than 10 mins. It's totally different from chosen/firstborn and even mc's first island.

mc 1, island sucks,but forsaken is easy and no problem at all...in my eyes its easier then chosen,but ok, harder/mor eannoying then elfs 1.

warlock is not easy to play,but when u can play warlock ,its an epic strong class.

better tht way then beeing a paladin,easy to play but noob class

No ive played all first islands and forsaken is the worst, maybe not the hardest, but everything is built up in squares and its SO MUCH walking between everything.

easiest first island must be: elfs, second is chosen, third is mc and last and most annoying... forsaken  :facepalm: took ages lvling up :)

took me 3 days to lvl up my dk to lvl 10, 3 LONG DAYS, played all day long, nonstop and it took me 3 days. :facepalm:

and it took my warlock atleast 4-5 days to reach second island (even with my rogues assistance) :bad: 

Quests are easy, but VERY long, and very annoying

took me 3 days to lvl up my dk to lvl 10, 3 LONG DAYS, played all day long, nonstop and it took me 3 days. :facepalm:

and it took my warlock atleast 4-5 days to reach second island (even with my rogues assistance) :bad: 

Quests are easy, but VERY long, and very annoying

It took me almost 1 day to lvl my DK to 12, didn't use my rogue for help.

Took my Warlock like 2 days to finish, I used my rogue on phone this time.

The quest are really a pain in the ass but if you memorize them all it won't be too hard.

It took me almost 1 day to lvl my DK to 12, didn't use my rogue for help.

Took my Warlock like 2 days to finish.

The quest are really a pain in the ass but if you memorize them all it won't be too hard.

you must be special :blush:  You can amp your items inside the cursed arena shop, lvl up in 2 days, kill blacknia's chars :blush: pink hair, yet smexy,  what are you? a demi god sent down to save us from this horrible curse? :unknw:

:facepalm: even the forsaken take the longest day to lvlup up to nxt island. forsaken have the highest rate to get gold in map1, i took 4.3k and im only lvl 5 then. :)

1.net slow, hard to play warlock = dont use it,, got 5 other classes in your faction

2.doomed if enemy in the middle of circle = yeah 1/30 chance we in the middle of it

3.hard quest = does it affect elf when u come at bridge doing your damn circle??

4.weak vs ranger = wtf,, u stronger vs all other 10 classes..pity the melee

i dont hate warlock,, i just dont like it  :wacko:

I agree Darklock, but when u have learned to play warlock its epicly strong.

Not easy in the beginning (lvl 1-15), so dont come here and cry coz we warlocks had a hard time in the beginning.

Got killed all the time, (bd stun and ur dead or barb charge and ur smashed like a sandwich :bomb:

I agree Darklock, but when u have learned to play warlock its epicly strong.

Not easy in the beginning (lvl 1-15), so dont come here and cry coz we warlocks had a hard time in the beginning.

Got killed all the time, (bd stun and ur dead or barb charge and ur smashed like a sandwich :bomb:

this is a topic meant to get rid of most warlock haters... and u of the many warlocks know what consequenses missing circle give.

both of u and me miss it alot. :bad: :bad: .

u also know forsaken 1st island is a pain in the ass... :facepalm:

u wont die coz of ham or charge anymore. its just fear away, and we are strong now, remember? ;D

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think stun is the only good thing in warlock. Warlocks are meant to do dmg, so u should level their dmg skills too. I have a lvl 14 warlock with 31441 skills and it's really powerful build. I know it lacks of stun but the build works really well with running. I be killing all the melee enemies no time with pool and run  ;D  and healers go easy with using both poison skills and bursting with arrow and fear. I'm using my wlock for 3v3 btw. The game has changed a lot... Now stun aint the only thing

• 1 month later...

warlock is lil bit hard cause u need to place ur stuns at correct place/enemies but it has better chances to survive pvp than mages.forsaken is hardest map in game becaz of lol of walking(ex dice quest) but animations are cool.chosen is 2nd hardest becaz of caves in last zones.