list of clans US

Qyo

anyone can help or knows

anything that clan on the server

US-SAPPHIRE mcsaken / elfchosen? if there are please reply. thx

B2K (Born2Kill clan) on warspear stopped activity so we dont really accept new members now, until warspear supports groups/guilds/clans. we moved to a new game and having fun there so dont really count B2K to be a Warspear clan anymore ^_^  :blush:

31125_.png

31126_.png

31127_.png

B2K (Born2Kill clan) on warspear stopped activity so we dont really accept new members now, until warspear supports groups/guilds/clans. we moved to a new game and having fun there so dont really count B2K to be a Warspear clan anymore ^_^  :blush:

Elgard? O.o

Elgard? O.o

lol yea. it has guild houses, guild skills, member perks and guilchat. andddd the costumes have attributes so its not waste of money if bought  ;D ;D b2k created last week there and is now rank 49 from rank 80 on the first day.

lol yea. it has guild houses, guild skills, member perks and guilchat. andddd the costumes have attributes so its not waste of money if bought  ;D ;D b2k created last week there and is now rank 49 from rank 80 on the first day.

Sounds good. But i'm guessing it isn't on Pc?  :(

Sounds good. But i'm guessing it isn't on Pc?  :(

lol its not on pc, its a 2 month old game. really wished it was on pc so i dint have to buy this android tablet  :facepalm: i bought a droid tab coz of this game  :lol: i bought my laptop coz of warspear. so now my laptop is useless coz im always infront of my tab  :lol:

lol its not on pc, its a 2 month old game. really wished it was on pc so i dint have to buy this android tablet  :facepalm: i bought a droid tab coz of this game  :lol: i bought my laptop coz of warspear. so now my laptop is useless coz im always infront of my tab  :lol:

Both are useful to have  ;D

Elves:

Only know of Anonymous (Idk what they do), led by Legionn

Mc:

Dragon Clan (oldest and largest) led by Chronoz

Fear (mainly do farms and help other mc) led by Sneakyme/Morphz

Cerberus (mainly pvp,raid,war against elves and help other mc) led by me

B2K (Apparently dead) led by Afro, Ascetic, and Keizsha

Lol i jut randomly came across this thread, read through the posts and saw the screenies of elgard.

I downloaded this game on my nexus 7 and daaaaaamn nice game :D

Could I join B2K there? Bored of this Warbank Online and Elgard seems to be awesome

Lol i jut randomly came across this thread, read through the posts and saw the screenies of elgard.

I downloaded this game on my nexus 7 and daaaaaamn nice game :D

Could I join B2K there? Bored of this Warbank Online and Elgard seems to be awesome

pm me on cryce server >>>>  Keizsha

ill help on some field runs if im not busy  ;D ill add u to the guild

31673_.jpg

Eisha, you guy's will be back Playing Warspear, come on now - you guy's just going through a phase right now hehe.

Eisha, you guy's will be back Playing Warspear, come on now - you guy's just going through a phase right now hehe.

maybe if warspear starts supporting guilds sneak  ;D  but its not sure coz we are having fun with those new friends in the guild now and im loving it  ;D just logging on ws forum for updates  ::) i paid for  elgcubics but i never felt like ive wasted money, unlike  when i buy mcoins.  :facepalm: :lol: :lol: totally hooked.

maybe if warspear starts supporting guilds sneak  ;D  but its not sure coz we are having fun with those new friends in the guild now and im loving it  ;D just logging on ws forum for updates  ::) i paid for  elgcubics but i never felt like ive wasted money, unlike  when i buy mcoins.  :facepalm: :lol: :lol: totally hooked.

Yeah, Dev's have been slacking on the Guild/Clan system /Sigh - Well that's good, yeah we are ALL sick of spending money on WS but we are addicted lmao  :facepalm: .

Yeah, Dev's have been slacking on the Guild/Clan system /Sigh - Well that's good, yeah we are ALL sick of spending money on WS but we are addicted lmao  :facepalm: .

well i can say im cured of the WSA Syndrome  ;D

31699_.jpg

I will pm you this evening if possible :blush:

But you're a English speaking guild? I hate when people write something and I dont understand it ;D

I will pm you this evening if possible :blush:

But you're a English speaking guild? I hate when people write something and I dont understand it ;D

yup everyone communicates in english xD ima log on tonight then.  ;D

Read my current sig  ::)  we can only hope it will be soon.