U.S. Sapphire Faction Issue

Cyix

So its been about 3 weeks now and im still not able to create a himan or an elf class at all. Now i understand that this is a faction based game but idk if its just me but new ppl shouldnt be forced to go one faction especially if the class they wanna play isnt in that faction they will end up just quitting like most ppl. Idk if anyone else has this issue but yea 3 weeks still cant do anything.

US sapphire is most probably a server which is overpopulated by Human/Elf side (aka Sentinels). This is most probably the reason of why you cannot create an elf. 

And yea like i mentioned that i understand i just think like this is prob the reason most new ppl end up quitting cuz they cant play what they wanna play and im basically nearing that point ive tried the legion side needless to say i hate it verry much so. So its not like i didnt give it a solid go. I dont wanna play an OP class cuz everyone says elf classes are Op i just wanna play priest. Priest appeals to me i like thier skills the effects are pretty darn cool and in every rpg game i play priest or cleric. I guess i just wanted to rant a bit tho i feel like im not the only one with this issue im sure there is others hopefully one day the team does something about it if not then i guess oh well. Ill keep trying for the next couple days if it doesnt let me ima have to pretty much say goodbye.

18 minutes ago, Cyix said:

And yea like i mentioned that i understand i just think like this is prob the reason most new ppl end up quitting cuz they cant play what they wanna play and im basically nearing that point ive tried the legion side needless to say i hate it verry much so. So its not like i didnt give it a solid go. I dont wanna play an OP class cuz everyone says elf classes are Op i just wanna play priest. Priest appeals to me i like thier skills the effects are pretty darn cool and in every rpg game i play priest or cleric. I guess i just wanted to rant a bit tho i feel like im not the only one with this issue im sure there is others hopefully one day the team does something about it if not then i guess oh well. Ill keep trying for the next couple days if it doesnt let me ima have to pretty much say goodbye.

You could move to EU-Emerald instead of US-Sapphire 🙂

A couple of my friends play on sapphire tho they play elfs i wanted to join them but i guess that dream is slowly going up in smoke.

1 hour ago, Cyix said:

A couple of my friends play on sapphire tho they play elfs i wanted to join them but i guess that dream is slowly going up in smoke.

Unfortunately, the population on US-Sap has been unbalanced for years. So the developers decided to lock the Sentinel faction for newcomers 😕 Even though we don't have new people on Sentinels, Legions are still a minority.

19 hours ago, Morgana said:

Unfortunately, the population on US-Sap has been unbalanced for years. So the developers decided to lock the Sentinel faction for newcomers 😕 Even though we don't have new people on Sentinels, Legions are still a minority.

So i took ur advice and made a char on emerald server tho nobody speaks english so idk how ima ask for help when i need it o.o

2 hours ago, Cyix said:

So i took ur advice and made a char on emerald server tho nobody speaks english so idk how ima ask for help when i need it o.o

Ohhhh don't worry! There are a lot of people on Emerald who can speak English 😄

If it makes you feel any better, on Sapphire there are A LOT of Indonesians and Pinoys, also Portuguese speaking people who can't speak English at all :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I put most of them on ignore list because it was really annoying to miss important stuff in the world chat:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Hopefully you will find some nice people to play with and have fun! 🙂

3 hours ago, Cyix said:

Most ppl in my experience do speak english. (higher lvl at least)

3 hours ago, Cyix said:

Emerald is european server and in most european countries people speak english