PvpRange Scared From Deul Me :D

Guest ŠמĨ3ẹŕĜҢøŠŤ

Guest XthekingX

AT 26/12/2012

3:08 (iraq time  ;D)

I Saw PvpRange In Carvan

So I Was Wana Deul him at Arena 3v3

So We Pvp only Me And Him

From The First Message.he sad i cant challeng weak players( i alredy beat him 2v2)

I Still Msg him about if he that noob he wont wast 1 tickt for killing a noob bd ;D

So He Start say at Trade chat PvpRange = #1 ProPlayer

XheroBrine Noob Try challeng

My Frinds Answer That Im Beatter That Him(He Got mad) :lol:

HE Try To LinK Me His Bow(So I get Scared :lol:)

Then He sad I dont talk with weaks and Ignored me :lol:

And From.That Time.IM :lol::lol::lol:

That Proff.he weak Than Me :good:

Guest XthekingX

ewwww :bad:

ask him by yourself.he will answer you truth

only if he fat lier to :bad:

Please post your screenshots for proof, or it didnt happen :) pvprange #1 pro player

how to make your thread trustworthy:

smaller font size

No colors

Grammar should not make one  :cray: , but it should make one  :give_rose:

Good luck bro :yahoo:

Guest XthekingX

Dont Look At Pic :nea:

Cuz I Wear Off All My Armor

Beside

He Didnt Post Topic Here Till now

And I Know He Read.And He Have Nice Frinds To Defend Him :rofl:

lmfao whether this noob can kill pvprange or not is irrelavant

anyone who says pvprange is #1 pro player and means it, should shoot themselves right here and now, his arena record is garbage :! and he doesn't fight 1-1, hes a scared lil ♥♥♥♥♥. you all should actually go out and play warspear some instead of sitting in chat listening to idiots like pvprange :D

anyone who says pvprange is #1 pro player and means it, should shoot themselves right here and now, his arena record is garbage :! and he doesn't fight 1-1, hes a scared lil ♥♥♥♥♥. you all should actually go out and play warspear some instead of sitting in chat listening to idiots like pvprange :D

I doubt anyone actually means it.

And anyways, I think the people who challenge him and care allot when killing him should shoot themselves, If he isn't pro why people always challenge him 1 on 1 like he's the best ranger and shit their pants when they kill him lol.

Same shit like Justin Bieber, if his music is shit ( which it totally is ) why hate on him, it just shows you care and give attention to him.

lmfao whether this noob can kill pvprange or not is irrelavant

What the duck did you just ducking say about me, you little ♥♥♥♥♥? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the duck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ducking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ducker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ducking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ducking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ducking dead, kiddo.

♥♥♥♥♥es. ♥♥♥♥♥es everywhere...

Challenge him again, and screenshot what he says before posting this, now you've started a ♥♥♥♥♥ fight...

haha 604 1/2 willow avenue, fairmont, wv 26554   

my exact street address, no need for all that "spy" network BS ha come on up, we'll have tea and talk about your obvious psychological issues :) then you can spaz with your "huge arsenal" and shoot everyone in the area haha stupid noob, its a game !  the insecurity you show by getting that worked up over an internet comment is astonishing, congrats :D youve succeeded in entertaining me ha  :good:

What the **** did you just ducking say about me, you little ♥♥♥♥♥? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ducking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ducker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ducking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ducking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ducking dead, kiddo.

You sure that Dacia was refering to you?

Fyi Dacia.. the quotes help to indicate who you are talking to.. ect.

my exact street address, no need for all that "spy" network BS ha come on up, we'll have tea and talk about your obvious psychological issues then you can spaz with your "huge arsenal" and shoot everyone in the area haha stupid noob, its a game !  the insecurity you show by getting that worked up over an internet comment is astonishing, congrats :D youve succeeded in entertaining me ha

Erm... yea.. ok then. nevermind.

What the **** did you just ducking say about me, you little ♥♥♥♥♥? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ducking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ducker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ducking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ducking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ducking dead, kiddo.

Funny you don't look like a seal.  Here he is dac....think you can take him?  :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

my exact street address, no need for all that "spy" network BS ha come on up, we'll have tea and talk about your obvious psychological issues :) then you can spaz with your "huge arsenal" and shoot everyone in the area haha stupid noob, its a game !  the insecurity you show by getting that worked up over an internet comment is astonishing, congrats :D youve succeeded in entertaining me ha  :good:

I don’t give a duck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ducking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much ducking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ducking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a duck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ducking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll ducking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the duck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a ducking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my ducking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could ducking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great duckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ducking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll ducking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you ♥♥♥♥♥-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

I never post on these forums but this non sense above has changed my mind. First off as a vet of this war I can say with 100% certainty this kid is full of crap. No one in the military talks like this.. trained in unarmed combat.. lol... 300 confirmed kills.. lol.. SEAL bringing up marine corps for help? Haha never lol.....  top of your class in navy SEALs? Its called BUDs. only thing he got right was saying a navy SEAL has the highest confirmed kills in American history... except its not this twit. Its a man by the name of Chris "The Devil" kyle he has 150 confirmed kills not 300. Previous record was 109 confirmed. That being said the military community holds their honor in high regard. We consider lying about serving as the highest of dishonor. You're pissing on every real man or woman who has served and who has fallen in battle for their country. If I was you I wouldn't lie like this irl cause you know nothing and a vet will smash your face in for it.

Instead of lying and attempting to take credit for other people's hard work go out and achieve your own glory dont rip it off.

lol, I don't know what's more stupid.

The fact that you people are taking this seriously or the fact that you retards believe Azebu,

Learn what a joke is, this is why there are fights in this world cause no kid-minded retards knows how to take a joke.

The fact that you people are taking this seriously or the fact that you retards believe Azebu,

Learn what a joke is, this is why there are fights in this world cause no kid-minded retards knows how to take a joke.

true story. But I would really want a picture of azebu hovering in air as a doctor ;D

Guest XthekingX

Lol

People Start Fight Cuz My Post

GROW up guys

It Just Game :nea:

Guest XthekingX

havicc is in military for real.  ;D

Lol :lol:

Lol you calling anyone stupid is fairly amusing. What's "more stupid" the fact that I logged on to clear some things up or the fact that you have 333 posts with broken English, piss poor logic. I posted so people don't think military men and women act like that. Clearly over your head. But someone who uses "kid-minded retards" in the same sentence I'm not surprised.  Next time you guys wanna play little jokes at least come with a full deck.

lol, You're the one that believed all the shit he said.

and 333 post with broken English? and piss poor logic?

Next time try read them maybe. My English is just as good as yours and kind-minded retards is an adjective incase you didn't figure out, it means a person with a mind of a kid which is also retarded, christ it was even obvious at first sight.

And I ain't playing jokes on anyone, I didn't mind any of your posts since it was the truth.

And next time you wanna insult me, atleast make it real, made up insults. That's just low.

Pointing the gun at the wrong person - Another one right here.

Guest XthekingX

lol, You're the one that believed all the shit he said.

and 333 post with broken English? and piss poor logic?

Next time try read them maybe. My English is just as good as yours and kind-minded retards is an adjective incase you didn't figure out, it means a person with a mind of a kid which is also retarded, christ it was even obvious at first sight.

And I ain't playing jokes on anyone, I didn't mind any of your posts since it was the truth.

And next time you wanna insult me, atleast make it real, made up insults. That's just low.

Pointing the gun at the wrong person - Another one right here.

AS i See your English is Good

Maybe he cant read english well :aggressive:

Guest XthekingX

Lmao, this topic is too funny, you must have issues if youre threatening someone because of a game. I think you need to see a therapist.

FOR real.I Was Wanna PvpRange To Post By Himself .But I think He Is busy Remove My Frind Arrows Who Still Stuck On His Body  :rofl:

I doubt anyone actually means it.

And anyways, I think the people who challenge him and care allot when killing him should shoot themselves, If he isn't pro why people always challenge him 1 on 1 like he's the best ranger and shit their pants when they kill him lol.

Same shit like Justin Bieber, if his music is shit ( which it totally is ) why hate on him, it just shows you care and give attention to him.

This... Sange said it well.

This noob killed me ONCE, i repeat ONCE. I've killed him over 500, 600 times? Lost count. I actually did decline this novice for a 1v1. You all know him and you know me, this noob isn't even on my level. I just ignored him and carried on. Garbage isn't worth my time. Good to know im cool enough for him to make a weaksauce thread about me. Xherobrine, train more and amp more, actually get good then ill take your challenge. Right now, you never have a chance bro.

Ps - Pvprange #1 Pro Player

This... Sange said it well.

This noob killed me ONCE, i repeat ONCE. I've killed him over 500, 600 times? Lost count. I actually did decline this novice for a 1v1. You all know him and you know me, this noob isn't even on my level. I just ignored him and carried on. Garbage isn't worth my time. Good to know im cool enough for him to make a weaksauce thread about me. Xherobrine, train more and amp more, actually get good then ill take your challenge. Right now, you never have a chance bro.

Ps - Pvprange #1 Pro Player

I remember a story.

My aunt and 12 years old nephew came to my mom, so that kid was left with me to play vidya.

I launched up a fighting game. Obviously I was giving him a handicap.

After beating him several times I let him win on purpose.

He started behaving like he is best player in the world, started calling me a scrub, etc.

Next round I mopped floor with him. He threw my controller on the ground and left.

Controller was okay : )