Rogue build

Auora

My first forum post!

Okay guys, i have 33,000 miracle coins stashed up, i was wondering what i should use it on and when i should use it?  I want to go for max damage not attack speed in PvP, i'm currently lvl 10 aswell with the novice starter pack full +5.

Question: Should i start buying weps/gear now annd for what lvls?

Would i need more miracle coins to max out?

Start out by amping your weapons. Don't forget about signs.

Levels 15 and 18 loot weapons are really good, though there are lvl 15 and 17 arena weapons which are great too.

Add runes and crystals.

If you want more survivability, amp your armor for higher def.

I see, it's not wise to spend any at the moment?

I've decided to buy 12k more later on anyway

and what's better? Max attack or tactical approach = dodge, attack speed etc

it depends on how you play the char, if you want to play without a lot of moving (aggressive), just max your attack + dodge skills and just stand closer with pew-pew. But if you want to do more aggressive, sure with a tactical technique, if you are rogue so maximize your invisibility and stun skills, play sneaky, attack and run.

Your skill build should be max Merciless strike, Gouge and Stealth, once you get experienced enough you try other builds.

First of, you should start getting gold, selling Repair scrolls is a good way then level up to 14 and buy full level 13 light armour and weapons at this moment you're gonna twink for arena, get as much tickets as you can and a partner would be recommended then spam that arena button, Once you got 7k points go level up doing Norlant swamps or daily quests, Do daily quests until you are 99% to level up to 15 before starting arena or while doing arena cause you're gonna spend allot of time doing daily quests.

Once you reach level 15 there is a quest in Nadir Sard for the Chainless League inside the tavern finish that and get level 15 armour, helm and amulet from the vendor outside the tavern to make leveling easy once you hit 17 get level 17 weapons from arena shop and do arena to get other pieces mixed with your level 15 equips or you can get full level 18 equips ( which costs allot ) then do daily quests till 18.

On rogue your stat build would be around 26% crit, 25% dodge, 10-15% accuracy, 14% resilience, 1-5% parry and the rest are up to you this is with Arena set in it, if you decide to go for full level 15 set or 18 set your stat build would be 28-31% crit, 29% dodge, 18% accuracy, 10% resilience, 1-5% parry and the rest is your choice again but don't forget, it costs allot.

In PvP I recommend you get Sword on mainhand and Dagger on offhand, the damage seems a little lower than 2 Swords but trust me the overall damage would be a huge difference and those moments when you lose a duel cause of 1 last hit, well this will solve it.

Your usual combo in PvP would be Stealth > Dodge > Attack > Merciless strike > attack > Gouge ( make sure your stealth is almost done  with CD ) > Attack + Stealth really fast ( attack goes first ) > Dodge > Attack > Merciless strike > attack, You can use kick in the back if you feel like extending the Attack + Merciless strike + Attack combo BUT DO NOT use kick in the back if you are in Stealth it's a complete waste of the Bonus damage, if your enemy isn't dead by then, then just repeat these steps, if you are fast enough your enemy might not get enough hits, if he stuns though don't panic just stick to the combo and if Merciless strike is off CD while enemy isn't gouged or you aren't stealthed then go for it unless you're almost gonna die, this is also where the Dagger Offhand comes to play.

And with Amplification you should get atleast a +7 offhand weapon and +7-10 mainhand, Don't forget to use Sign of Imperishability.

If you got anymore questions just say it here and I'll try to answer it.

Hmm i see, i have an idea, im gonna lvl 2 chars to 15 1) Auora - maxed attack

2) Paralyzed - Maxed dodge etc

both rogues

question: When PvP'ng with rangers/ranged fighters, which would suit better? Attack speed or attack dmg?

Attack is most likely the best, but it mostly depends on the situation, sometimes you get kited with the enemy at 200 hp and with attack speed you would of got that 200 hp before he kited you.

Attack speed in this game isn't quite a huge difference since it's only like 0.1 second and on rogue most of the time you'll be hitting and runnin with gouge and stealth.

I see i see, but i've noticed that if you have a good net connection = low ping on the game, skills like gouge work faste, for example in arena this ranger tried kiting me, my gouge is always able to hit 3 paces infront? I did a ping test, i have 54 so maybe that's why

In Irsnolt is kiting a common thing?

Not really, it's same thing with good ping or normal ping.

Kiting is very common, some just stun you and run 3 steps back some actually kite with attacks, running and stunning.