Whats Happening In EU-Emerald Server.

God Emerald

Before i say anything, just letting moderators know that im not reporting or complaining about anything, ill properly get the general answer "forum isnt the right place for this" 

and according to

vczx.png

this is just a random topic 🙂

okey so for anyone from other servers that interested to see how arena and community are going on in EU-emerald server. 

i invite you to check out the chinese botting 24/7 to win seasons ^ 

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-25 at 10.05.24 PM.jpeg

Edited by Higgings
Visual Pollution - use normal sized letters please.

14 minutes ago, Babocool said:

That has been going on since such a long time.. in old 3x3 they just stay afk and share with each other 

And when we were winning, literally playing for multiple days in a row, drinking litres of coffee, we got banned for breaking the EULA rules.:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: And instead of an apology, I got a threat saying "should the violations continue, you won't be granted another chance".. There's a reason behind me not buying coins anymore. It's simply not worth the risk of getting (falsely) perma banned. 

This is getting old and real fast, They shame everyone for everything, yet they are here... the whole time botting and whatever else they are doing. No wonder why when anyone challenges them in 3v3 random you get banned, but the second they are done botting in 3v3 random they come flood every other rank with bots to take ranks everyone else fairly spammed for. Enough is enough. Play fair or get out.

Edited by Higgings
Language

Just 2 considerations.

1st - this is indeed a "random topic" as you state, but not really a topic that go es "beyond" the game, as we can read on the Tavern's description; the purpose of the Tavern section is to hang on with people and to read opinions about something which involves any other content (hobbies if we wish) than the game itself, but since the section is already full of Game Contents, I see no reasons of why it should be moved. Long story short - it stays on Tavern Section.

2nd - although it is not meant as a direct report, the veiled form of a content counts as much as the direct version of it: posting screens about one and one only environment - the arena - and "what happens there" - people breaking rules by botting - clearly underlines another target behind this topic, more than the "let's chat about this" purpose. 

I won't allow any kind of flame form here, I hope this is clear (this is directed to those who are going to write, more than those who have written already - careful!). After that, Have a pleasant "chat"  :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

30 minutes ago, Higgings said:

posting screens about one and one only environment - the arena

lemme correct that then, heres another place they using bots at to farm gold.

also those low level bots that go to level 4 for whatever reason.. 

Edited by samir10

29 minutes ago, KingPotato said:

Tbh this isn't new, such activity can be noticed in other arena categories or *level* but its mainly going in the high levels. :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Most definitely, high levels is getting much worse now. To the point they dont even care to hide that they are botting. Cause they do not get in trouble for thier actions. I have no clue why, when it is so obvious. 

15 hours ago, samir10 said:

lemme correct that then, heres another place they using bots at to farm gold.

also those low level bots that go to level 4 for whatever reason.. 

Are Bhai samir  in Chinese logo se jab tak Paisa milega tab Tak ye developers kuch bhi nahi karega...ye game dead ho ya na ho inse koi Matlab nhi rakhta an kyuki Inka Naya Game skylore aa rha hai (Naya sone ka anda Dene Wala murgi) uspe Pura focus hai in devs ka. So complain Karne se ghanta milega.

3 hours ago, Lashabi said:

Are Bhai samir  in Chinese logo se jab tak Paisa milega tab Tak ye developers kuch bhi nahi karega...ye game dead ho ya na ho inse koi Matlab nhi rakhta an kyuki Inka Naya Game skylore aa rha hai (Naya sone ka anda Dene Wala murgi) uspe Pura focus hai in devs ka. So complain Karne se ghanta milega.

sorry im not Indian ;-; could you translate this to English please ._.

• 4 months later...

I like this topic.we cant share account , we cant do arena,we cant touch them. But this guys can do whatever they want. They can insult  us, they can use every kind of cheat, they love without decorative skin even after all they can blame us. I want join our legends this topic. @Akasha. need discuss this topic.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:52 AM, crnoss said:

I like this topic.we cant share account , we cant do arena,we cant touch them. But this guys can do whatever they want. They can insult  us, they can use every kind of cheat, they love without decorative skin even after all they can blame us. I want join our legends this topic. @Akasha. need discuss this topic.

they do whatever they want since have the power of vpn and the chance to create such big waves of bots that becomes impossible to find what is a bot and what is not

5 hours ago, lore said:

they do whatever they want since have the power of vpn and the chance to create such big waves of bots that becomes impossible to find what is a bot and what is not

oh yeah... May the force be with you

On 1/15/2020 at 12:52 PM, crnoss said:

They don't do whatever they want, If you report to our support team, this will surely be investigated and the measures will be taken. However we can only deal with what is reported to us, if they repeat the action by using a new device to cheat, you must report again. We do everything in our power to avoid this, but it's impossible to track every one of them by ourselves. As for insults and other kinds of cheating, you should also report to the support team. Forum isn't the right place for this.

50 minutes ago, Akasha said:

They don't do whatever they want, If you report to our support team, this will surely be investigated and the measures will be taken. However we can only deal with what is reported to us, if they repeat the action by using a new device to cheat, you must report again. We do everything in our power to avoid this, but it's impossible to track every one of them by ourselves. As for insults and other kinds of cheating, you should also report to the support team. Forum isn't the right place for this.

that wasnt smart move ı guess