Who is the best lvl18 PVP shaman?

extinct

Whos the best? in EU (skill/power related not kindness or friendly)   

109 members have voted

1. 1. Whos the best? in EU (skill/power related not kindness or friendly)

• cleric
    • xscorpion
    • dherrick
    • freshrain
    • winterbelz
    • kanelozana
    • healpro
    • walfaxd
    • acheungg
    • kuru
    • stargazers
    • delateq
    • berniq
    • arflex
    • elftoaster
    • assshaker
    • ehmjay
    • healzero
    • ginlalsama
    • whowilldie
    • They all suck

I picked these names from the arena rating sorry if your name is not on the list i only picked those from the higher rating to lower ones.

Now lets hear it! whos the king of PVP?!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Pvpshaman is the best lol  :rofl:

They all suck

What happens when 2xlvl18 chars vs 2xlvl19-20 chars and lvl18s win? does that mean they deserve twice the rating?

YES IT DOES

I AM RIGHT :diablo:

They all suck, They should go level up and stop fighting newbie lvl 15's and 16's.

No one below lvl 19 deserves a rating, not any single one.

actually that's pretty much the same as saying anybody with +10 gear doesnt deserve a rating. if they can stay at lvl18 then why shouldnt they? :unknw:  of course a lvl18 fighting lvl15s is noob. but you cant blame them for warspears terrible arena matchmaking. >A lvl18 vs lvl18

and i made this poll to see who is the best lvl18 shaman not if they deserve it or not.Ill add a poll if you think they all "suck"

What happens when 2xlvl18 chars vs 2xlvl19-20 chars and lvl18s win? does that mean they deserve twice the rating?

YES IT DOES

I AM RIGHT :diablo:

Nope, they would still suck.

If they really had a rating and is a good shaman they would of level'd up to 20 and fight the real strong players instead of staying at level 18 and spamming arena with warlocks like pussies.

actually that's pretty much the same as saying anybody with +10 gear doesnt deserve a rating. if they can stay at lvl18 then

Then you understand my point, and considering 90% of them are shamans and warlocks it's quite obvious how pathetic they are.

>A lvl18 vs lvl18

if they wanted to fight well geared and skilled players like themselves they would of went 19-20s which are mostly people with good equips and skills, so in the end, yes it's noob.

Anyways if you want my opinion one of the best twink'd shaman I've seen was Reezeeh but now he's joined the real pros at 19-20 and currently I think Dherrick and Acheungg would be one of the best, seen them in arena and war, just like a common 20's shaman I'd say but nothing more. Stargazers has a good rating but she/he goes with warlocks and shamans most of the time which is just pathetic.

If acheungg and stargazers wasn't on that list, I would of selected they all suck... sorry guys..

Cheung

Stargazers

Asshaker

those are my votes..

and excuse my previous post, didn't read forum name properly :D

its all the same, a shaman is a shaman. all depends on his partner class and your partner class if its going to be ok or very hard. Going random and still coming out with good win-ratio is the mark of a good player. Unfortunatly i lost my 80% random win ratio this morning cause of shamans actually, but none here :P - down to 70% now.

Go random - i know most of these shamans dont do that often.

Naw, screw this  >:D i know only the best pvp shamans of level 20 :facepalm: i'm not spending time in us-pvp cave lol :lol: gonna get ganked and ganked again when killing the gankers, and by that starting a war :lol: :lol: gj new players ruining the pvp ;D

well finally have winner "they all sucks" is the best shaman  :lol:  quit joke all know who is the best shaman....... spanish, reezeeh , myth ,shyleen, airlia , etc they have a brain not like others and also old players and friends  :drinks:  no one of they in list thats why they all sucks win  :facepalm:

They all suck, They should go level up and stop fighting newbie lvl 15's and 16's.

No one below lvl 19 deserves a rating, not any single one.

:drinks: so true

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmmmm forgot one not even in list WTF you noob idiot shit  :facepalm: but decided to add yourself  :facepalm: jaja compare Tundler even w noob lvl 15 staff  ;D

41088_.png

41090_.png

Hmmmmm forgot one not even in list WTF you noob idiot shit  :facepalm: but decided to add yourself  :facepalm: jaja compare Tundler even w noob lvl 15 staff  ;D

Stargazers has a new owner. Old one was good and pro xd 99% wins.

• 2 years later...