Pvprange's Shaman is good :D

PvpRange

So...?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Pvprange / Pvpshaman #1 Pro Player
    • There's Eggnog in my goat milk!
    • It's Christmas and i don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend :(
    • It's Christmas and i have a girlfriend/boyfriend :)
    • Pvprange / Pvpshaman can have coal for Christmas :D

:L i'm not hating on anyone here but i know 4 other shamas that are legendary/way better, these are:

- Snowy (old player)

- Ultimecia

- Berengars ( the main owner of the char)

- saphirex ( old player )

as for rangers:

- Greensaber

- Scout

- xkakarotox

- Bullseye ( i think thats the name)

- Vestorya

Rogues:

- Afro

- sulla

- Stupendous

-captainpoo

Barbs:

- xspartanss

- Mecha's barb

- Chronos

- Flowhunter

- Anihalator

BD:

- Savageking

- Sennheiser

- Jaw

if you can beat any one of them, especially

Afro, Savageking, Ultimecia, Greensaber,  or Mech's barb, then i'll admit you're up there, but certainly not #1

:L i'm not hating on anyone here but i know 4 other shamas that are legendary/way better, these are:

- Snowy (old player)

- Ultimecia

as for rangers:

- Greensaber

- Scout

- xkakarotox

- Vestorya

Rogues:

- Afro

- sulla

- Stupendous

-captainpoo

Barbs:

- xspartanss

- Mecha's barb

- Chronos

- Flowhunter

- Anihalator

BD:

- Savageking

- Sennheiser

- Jaw

Afro, Savageking, Ultimecia, Greensaber,  or Mech's barb, then i'll admit you're up there, but certainly not #1

Mecha's Dk (1h + shield), I don't have barb .but thx for mentioning  :drinks:

- Snowy (old player)

- Ultimecia

as for rangers:

- Greensaber

- Scout

- xkakarotox

- Vestorya

Rogues:

- Afro

- sulla

- Stupendous

-captainpoo

Barbs:

- xspartanss

- Mecha's barb

- Chronos

- Flowhunter

- Anihalator

BD:

- Savageking

- Sennheiser

- Jaw

Snowy :cray:  ill miss him, may he R.I.P - Banned because he bought bugged mcoins from a douchebag.

How come you never post any real discussion, all you ever post is hey look at pvprange threads. Its getting kinda annoying and I doubt half the things you say are true and you only claim stupid things for the attention.

with that said, why dont you make a bd, pala, barb or dk alt and give me good RANDOM win rates and ill give you a pat on the back, ok.

How come you never post any real discussion, all you ever post is hey look at pvprange threads. Its getting kinda annoying and I doubt half the things you say are true and you only claim stupid things for the attention.

with that said, why dont you make a bd, pala, barb or dk alt and give me good RANDOM win rates and ill give you a pat on the back, ok.

Im not gay bro.

God dont be such a tea party conservatie and live alittle will you. Its sad that you use other peoples sexual preferences and feelings in a demeaning matter towards me, but dont you think ive heard it before? And dont you think im comfortable enough in my sexuality to not be bothered by teenage mentality?

God dont be such a tea party conservatie and live alittle will you. Its sad that you use other peoples sexual preferences and feelings in a demeaning matter towards me, but dont you think ive heard it before? And dont you think im comfortable enough in my sexuality to not be bothered by teenage mentality?

It was nothing personal about you bro. Not everything is.

Im 24 "Homo". Lol see.

Lmfao seriously?  :rofl:

Then dont quote me and responde to the quote. Of course its directed to the person youre quoting, unless you agree with the quoted opinion.

Ooooo look, im Quoting you bro.

• 2 weeks later...

if ure not in sapphire why u care? :facepalm:

- Snowy (old player)

uwaaaaaaaaahhh my snowy i miss him  :cray:

Then dont quote me and responde to the quote. Of course its directed to the person youre quoting, unless you agree with the quoted opinion.

some gothic guy is jealous on pvprange :spiteful: ...you started tht shit bloody cause u take eeeeeevery thing so serious..hello..wake up,...its a game,its for FUN :facepalm:

dont write in his topic when u cant live with his answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(im sure u want make up a discussion again...but better replenish me bro...u have the coins for 2 ppl ;D ;D ;D )

No I didnt start anything. I merely spoke my opinion then pvp got mad, but then appearntly he wasnt taking to me, he was just saying gay to everyone? Idk appearently it wasnt to me even though it was quoted to me.

I was merely pointing out pvp never posts anything except for threads giving him bad attention like a 5 year old kid seeking attention by being naughty.

No I didnt start anything. I merely spoke my opinion then pvp got mad, but then appearntly he wasnt taking to me, he was just saying gay to everyone? Idk appearently it wasnt to me even though it was quoted to me.

I was merely pointing out pvp never posts anything except for threads giving him bad attention like a 5 year old kid seeking attention by being naughty.

CRYBABY. then dont go on internet when it hurts ur feeling,omfg :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

idk if you read the post..

i said pvp is a annoying attention seeker. and he seeks it the wrong way. like hes thread that his wife finance his gaming with 50usd a week even though shes broke. Think thats a proper thread? No, and i hope for godness its just hes way of getting attention cause if its true its his family that take the consequenses.

then he called me gay.

so i said, fine, thats your opinion but youre immature and your words dont bother me.

then he said oh i wasnt talking to you

then i said well fine, but then dont quote me or ill take it as a message to me. So im not sure whos gay then.

then i was done here, until other people started it up again though i thought this thread was dead.

you can call me whatever, it doesnt bother me. Its just annoying that pvp acts like a 5 year old everytime i see him post tomething. Fine do it every now and then, but please post constructive threads too.

btw im not gothic, but its fine if you want to catigorice me like that i guess

you looks like a gothic.thts it.

u cry here,but dont u remembr u are on the internet in a forum of a game?!?!?!?! its fun and everybody is free to do what he wants to...dont act like u r the king,go cry somewhere else,really...hope u behave better in front of ur kids

No I didnt start anything. I merely spoke my opinion.......

For the record, calling someone an annoying attention seeker is starting it. 

Example: Hey bloody its my opinion you're an arrogant uptight prick who takes himself so seriously that he must pass judgement on all who don't fit his narrow minded view on an internet gaming forum......but hey I'm just stating my opinion. 

See how that works?

For the record, calling someone an annoying attention seeker is starting it. 

Example: Hey bloody its my opinion you're an arrogant uptight prick who takes himself so seriously that he must pass judgement on all who don't fit his narrow minded view on an internet gaming forum......but hey I'm just stating my opinion. 

See how that works?

;D ;D ;D

im not crying, where am i crying? It was my opinion, and this was after a good 6-7 diffrent threads where he seeking attention claiming immautre things. im just expecting some level of maturity and judging by pvps current posts its not enough. As i said its fine to post crappy posts too, but not every single post you start... Maybe theirs a reason why hes a top smite person, its not just me who gets annoyed by hes posts/comments/behavior.

im not crying, where am i crying? It was my opinion, and this was after a good 6-7 diffrent threads where he seeking attention claiming immautre things. im just expecting some level of maturity and judging by pvps current posts its not enough. As i said its fine to post crappy posts too, but not every single post you start... Maybe theirs a reason why hes a top smite person, its not just me who gets annoyed by hes posts/comments/behavior.

shut up,ur bullshit is annoying...always u think u are the king .u suck bloody,really,better care about ur children then about ppl on internet,cause nobody cares this bullshit u writing here :facepalm:

As i said its fine to post crappy posts too, but not every single post you start...

Why not? Because you said so?  Hey everyone listen up.....bloody says its ok to post crap sometimes just not all the time..... :facepalm:

Lmao you need to lighten up or get laid or smoke a joint or something man.  If you know his posts are annoying to you then why do you keep reading them  :rofl:

u are crying  :facepalm:

and odins right dont like it dont read it no way other to do it :unknw:

and odins right dont like it dont read it no way other to do it :unknw:

I try, but as you can see i did not succeed. You first have to read it before you know you don't want to read it.

The guy writes a lot of spam and irritating stuff. +1 for bloody for saying what probably a lot of others (including me) do not.

I try, but as you can see i did not succeed. You first have to read it before you know you don't want to read it.

The guy writes a lot of spam and irritating stuff. +1 for bloody for saying what probably a lot of others (including me) do not.

+1  ;D

1.  You see thread started by pvprange. 

2.  You click the thread and read. 

3.  You get annoyed.

;D Next time skip step 2 and look for your lost sense of humor

Опубликованное фото