Earthquake bug

Sekksi

Anyone else sick of earthquake not working in certain spots of the arena/world?  Grrr! Its like the new arena maps aren't built correctly so earthquake does absolutely nothing ALL THE TIME! Fix your game dammit!  >:D >:D >:D

Many bug positions in the last updates, i think server lag, only way to solve it its relog most of the times

I remember in past was easier kite and bug position didnt make melees hit for 4 yards or ranged ppl for 8 etc xd

About this issue, can not fix, cuz lag problem, or delay receiving data from the server to ur device.

Its total bullshit, a lot of times my newb arena ally dies and I'm left 2v1 and try to kite but go figure earthquake fails to do a goddamn thing sometimes 2-3 times in a row.  My quake is lvl 5 annd I rely on it.  Its pathetic that I can use it and see the graphical effect yet it does absolutely nothing!!!!!!  Its usually in maps with walls or objects hindering the pathing of this spell.  I wish the developers would take a damn second to beta test these things prior to releasing death trap maps for classes like shamans!  Thanks assholes!  :facepalm:

Oh and furthermore I'm sick of melee classes hitting me from across the map simple because they're locked onto me.  This happens with rangers too.  Random arrows flying from literally the other corner of the map until they're in the appropriate attack range again.  Buggy assed game I swear !!!!  One step closer to the edge...and ima bout to break!  :bomb:

• 8 months later...