Cute Story - By Nagur (YOU MUST READ TO GET ENJOY)

nagur

Hi Friends,

This "CUTE STORY" Describes How  This  CHRISTMAS Gives Joy

And Happiness To A Hero ,Who Felt Tired.

NOTE:1) This Is ONLY Comic Story.

2) U means YOU ,and R means ARE.       

3) Sorry  If Any Bad English Conducted By Me in The Comic.

30810_.jpg

30812_.jpg

30814_.jpg

30816_.jpg

superb bro,appear as real comic.

also so good story within single main page.how  can u  managed nicely and finished with in main page?

fentastic comic.keep it up.

intresting love comic. :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

thank you raju.i think u had enjoyed with my comic.yeah i see other comics ,they take lot of slots.but this is COMIC COMPETETION,so we have to maintain short and CLEAR

yes.you are right boss.this is comic story competetion.it must be short and clear.you have given perfect and nice comic.i enjoyed with it.

:facepalm: lol same

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=76419.0

But nice

Not same Mr x.this is my creative comic based on instructions given by admin.i placed all locations that i met in warspear and formed a beautiful ,romantic,kindly lovly,cute story. Thanks For YOUR WISHINGS.

Again Thank U Raju.i made this comic for refreshment and fun.not only for this for also competition.Happy christmas.

no, i mean the costum on character, class and amor same :wacko:

lol stop spamming comments to bump ur post to the top  :facepalm:  its sad.

PS: i think u and raju same person  :facepalm:  trying to win so badly, no offence but the best u'll get is an encouragement 500mc. much better comics out there.

PS: i think u and raju same person  :facepalm:  trying to win so badly, no offence but the best u'll get is an encouragement 500mc. much better comics out there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :good: :good: :good:

;D

--- Quote from: Killionaire on 09 January 2013, 12:58:03 ---lol stop spamming comments to bump ur post to the top  :facepalm:  its sad.

--- End quote ---

Busted! :rofl:

↲lol why u people obusing,and jealous on me.we r all frends in this warspear great world.why u seperating people by dividing with servers.servers for our convenience to play.dont hesitate/jealous on other server frends.remember one thing ,i dont know previously raju.he met at while i playing game.i said him that i posted a comic.just see.thats it.finally  dont hesistate ppl on other servers.anyway nice to meet u all.

Nagur, Nobody is abusing or anything, also no one mentioned anything about server racism. And don't change the subject,  :facepalm: admit that you keep pushing this post up. I'm sick of seeing "Cute story" also it's not cute and that is a gay name :bad:

Nagur, Nobody is abusing or anything, also no one mentioned anything about server racism. And don't change the subject,  :facepalm: admit that you keep pushing this post up. I'm sick of seeing "Cute story" also it's not cute and that is a gay name :bad:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well-well-well

hey Nagur or we-can-say Raju, if u wanna see that your comic is good or not, try to open pool and fill the question like this: "Do you like my cute story comic ?"

and fill the answer with: (open the spoiler) ;D

after u open that poll i suggest u, u will see the truth about how amazing is your comic ! :drinks: good luck ! ;D

lol again u started same.k.whatever,i think u not estimate peoples correctly.i hope pls underestimate any members.i think u wount learn that.anyway thanx to al who read all this.they wil know better.am new to forum.thats why u ppl hesitating.anyway nice day to all.

lol again u started same.k.whatever,i think u not estimate peoples correctly.i hope pls underestimate any members.i think u wount learn that.anyway thanx to al who read all this.they wil know better.am new to forum.thats why u ppl hesitating.anyway nice day to all.

hesitate - Interrupt temporarily an activity before continuing

guys said everything without hesitation :lol:

Better attempt and loose than to not participate just because of the fear of loss, I appreciate your attempts :give_rose: admin will see your story not the comments and of course will check all topics not just ones on the topline so you need not worry about your story being buried down.

just i say thanx to all who encouraging and disencouraging  me.i just posted a comic,but u thought in

negative way,also ,was it my mistake to say wishes "happy Christmas/new year/hi to all???

first u know iam a new member in this forum,i dont know anyone here,but u ppl........

ok leave ,

from now i dont say any wishes to anyone in this forum even "hi". :diablo:

The problem isn't saying hi. It is spamming nonsense to bump up your post. And don't try to deny. I check this Contest forum almost every day and yours is ALWAYS on top 3.

btw nagur didnt you notice that people started criticizing you AFTER you started spamming? No one criticized before. So no, it has nothing to do with your being new. Also you claim to hv only said hi & merry xmas. Then tell me why there are like 5 Hi comments by you and consecutive and on different days. :crazy:

You wanna say hi and stuff? Then post it all in one comment in one day.

The problem isn't saying hi. It is spamming nonsense to bump up your post. And don't try to deny. I check this Contest forum almost every day and yours is ALWAYS on top 3.

btw nagur didnt you notice that people started criticizing you AFTER you started spamming? No one criticized before. So no, it has nothing to do with your being new. Also you claim to hv only said hi & merry xmas. Then tell me why there are like 5 Hi comments by you and consecutive and on different days. :crazy:

You wanna say hi and stuff? Then post it all in one comment in one day.

:good: