Pumpkinheaded Ranger Noob Fusion

Wewereallnoobs

:clapping:  If you think you know what "Noob" means wait to see how Mtkdance redefine the concept in pvp cave in a magic fusion with a healer.  :rofl:

Well u did it again. U killed the top lvl10 dk!  :facepalm:

Lets see if next fight there s no healer around. :tease:

u will try kill me with my  +10 wep huh?\

ALL MY ITEM ALREDY +8 MINIMAL U NOOB

U JUST HAVE MANY TICKET BUT NO POWER

My spear still +6

My gear still +5

U still dying.

And that what you wrote is sooo sooo ridiculous.

Read yourself and tell me that its not sad.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

mtkdance very strong noob  :rofl:

He/she is so proud cs he/she win 1/5 fights

:crazy:

And u, my friend, u was who start trolling.

But now we are friends, isnt it? :drinks:

be nice!

If someone threat u how that person threat me or use to do, or insult u as this person did to me, or call u noob after loosing 200 battles against u, maybe bro, u shouldn t be nice neither.

Check the post where she call me "potter" or "rich" or other thing that im not and post there.  :good:

Btw ask any person who threat with me friendly in Eu (idk if u re from EU) if im rude or what.

Im a writer, a poet, and i use to love make friends. I think someone who call any other noob is a waste, cs they were noobs even some of then in lvl 20 still being noobs. First time i talk with that person was cs i loose finnally, i went to my elf and say to her "congrats, you re getting better and stronger" and she said to me "Noob rich" and any other things that i dnt remember now...

So ok, im nice, or i try.

Ty for the tip, bro.

Btw, im a big noob. But not my dk.

• 2 weeks later...

Mcoins can't Buy u SKills  :cray:

And i wait and wait but you didnt demand.

And im sure u use more miracle coins than me.

:D Every idiot think im rich. IM NOT.

I invite u to screenshot ur gear, and i screenshot mine,

And i invite u to screenshot Leeri (your partner) gear and i screenshot Desecho (my partner)

Then you come and insult me again fuc++ng idiot.

you come and insult me again fuc++ng idiot.[/size]

You where a noob, You are a noob, and you want to be a noob. Its the only way to be the biggest noob EVER.

:good: Ok

I guess you dont accept to show why u won, and just keep the story as u want it to appear-

Its ok for me.

Its not about who won arena..  :facepalm:    Damn u got issues man  :crazy:

Its about your languange the moment someone wins against u in arena.. as the PM shows  u clearly cant take losing!!  :cray:

Dont blame others for your Mistakes, and dont seek escape the moment u get caught using bad language..  :shok:

Your post are of the class Junior High, Your attitude is same as on kindergarden.. When u point 1 finger to someone, 4 point back at ya!!  and Yea we kicked your ass 3x in a row..     Profundo GROW-UP! :fool:

Its not about who won arena..  :facepalm:    Damn u got issues man  :crazy:

Its about your languange the moment someone wins against u in arena.. as the PM shows  u clearly cant take losing!!  :cray:

Dont blame others for your Mistakes, and dont seek escape the moment u get caught using bad language..  :shok:

Your post are of the class Junior High, Your attitude is same as on kindergarden.. When u point 1 finger to someone, 4 point back at ya!!  and Yea we kicked your ass 3x in a row..     Profundo GROW-UP! :fool:

Bro if you dont provoc me i dont insult u, that easy.

Next time try to talk me friendly, u ll see.

Btw i accept loosing, is a 20 percent of my arena life, if i didnt accept loosing i didnt go with nwbies.

Seriously, if you want someone to talk u friendly, be friendly, i insist, that easy.

That "not to difficult to kill a ticket spammer" shit was who provoc my vocabulary.

Next time just say " u loose" and ill invite u friendly to a fair fight.

But trying to make me appear as a bad player? Ur mistake. Everybody knows even if im noob that im not a bad player.

En mi tierra se dice "el que toca el fuego se quema" y tu te has quemado.

Bro you are talking to a poetry writer, 31 years, and u re blamming me for point at you when u were clearly who point at me in cliff insulting in front of everyone.

Bad move, u was thinking im a flower but im not, im a ducking lion when someone insult me.

Respect ur opponents is basic. You fail in that then u ate ur own shit.

In kindergarten idiots insult the smart guy cs they are never going to be as smart as then.

Remember that next time u insult someone to try to be cool.