Good No-Mcoins-LV6-arena deathknight?

SNP

I don't use novice set, don't have best possible arena gear, don't have def enchant on all stuff, and don't have all stuff amped to +4 (Everything is +1-+3).

But wanna hear your opinions about my lv6 arena. What can I do better? Higher def? Higher attack? Higher Hp?

30710_.png

30711_.png

level up ;D . There's no point to stay at lvl6 because you get low points in arena.  :(

But if you really want to stay then increase your hp and def.

Level up? There is a rich patheic ranger level 6, he stays at lv6 for long time, rich with very shiny bow, ofc he can beat 1v2. You know who is he? Legioneer hahahaha....

SNP is on Sapphire not Emerald, and fyi Legionner uses lvl 10 bow with high amp thats why he hits around 230 on almost everyone.

SNP is on Sapphire not Emerald, and fyi Legionner uses lvl 10 bow with high amp thats why he hits around 230 on almost everyone.

Yes ive matched against him few days ago and he hitted 230 to my partner (i died first  :crazy: ) And asked how the duck u hit 230? and asked him to info bow, no response  :cray:  Cheatinngggggg  :crazy: :lol:

As far as I remember pwith the lv10 bow issue. It use to be lv6 or so, past updates, but now its lv10. Though this character equiped it in past version and their by still can wield it even though requirements have been changed. Im pretty sure the story was something like that.

But you should know low level arenas is alot of times harder then higher division arenas cause of low life people who actually spend signs on novice and lv9 gear. When I was starting up my DK I kept facing this BD amped to oblivion. Even when my rouge partner partner and I killed his partner and attcked him 2v1 (all 3 of us full hp) he won with 50% hp left. Its fine for me who knows the game, but I feel bad for new players meeting these low lives...

Dude, don't waste your time at lvl 6, lvl up, get to llv 13 and start saving points if you wish, or just level up to the max, let leigoneer waste money at such a low level if he likes, by the time he gets to irsnolt doing quests, i'm sure he won't be strong enough to kill you ( you'll be probably lvl 17+) he's trying to get #1 in arena haha.