Mega Phone and Delivery box(please read the descriptions inside)

Kimimaro100

Name of item: Maga Phone

Description: You can show your message in trade chat even if your outside the town, also even if the other players are outside the town these players can still see your post.

Item Mechanics: How to activate the effect of the item? simple Its same mechanics when you activate a potions or food that adds stats in your character, example "Amplified Scroll of Darkness".

When the item is activated you can now shout in the trade chat even if your out of the town and you all of the players in the server will see your shout in their trade chat.

In other words the item has a time duration just like the potions and food that we use. When the time ended you need to activate another Maga Phone to be able to shout again outside the towns

How to obtain: Buy in Tavern 10x=100g

(just like the cleansing scrolls, it can be also bought to the tavern.

example if you are in lab hunt and you want to sell some items , you can use mega phone chat and it will appear in the trade chat of all players in the server.

this is good since we do not need to go to the towns to just shout to sell items

All of the players in the server will be able to see your shout in their trade chat, this is very helpful to merchant sellers in the game.

Name of item:Delivery Box

Description: This is a tandem item for mega phone after you shout , and someone want to buy your items you can simply trade using Deliver boxes, you can trade to other players remotely. The items or gold will be delivered to your mail box after the trading is done.

Item Mechanics: How to activate this item? ,simple Its same mechanics when you activate a potions or food that adds stats in your character, example "Amplified Scroll of Darkness". after you activate the item you will be able to trade with the player that pm you, and when the trading process is complete both of you will received your items via Mail Box. example if  you trade  gold with other player then  that will the player receive  gold,(just like when we received gold when our items in market was sold).

then if its an item? then the player will receive the item..

what if we trade more than one item?

then if more than 1 item we will receive all item in different mail , maximum of 5 mails can be received from delivery box trading.

In other words this item has a time duration just like when we use potions and food that adds bonus to our stats

How to obtain: Buy in Tavern 10x=100g

(just like the cleansing scrolls, it can be also bought to the tavern.

example if your in lab hunt and you want to trade with a player far away from you, you can simply trade with him using Delivery box. When someone pm you there and you click his name you can trade with this player who pm you via Delivery box.

The first one should be for free

Second is unnecessary.

It's 2 minutes to get from nadir to docks.

Also megaphone is written together

Both suggestions were already suggested, you should search on forum before you post. I still remember there was someone request something to be able to global chat when hunting, farming or doing quest out of city. The second, i still remember when someone requested to be able to trade item without moving or meeting the seller at the same place cuz of far distance, so sorry i read your suggestion is like non-sense at all.

Both suggestions were already suggested, you should search on forum before you post. I still remember there was someone request something to be able to global chat when hunting, farming or doing quest out of city. The second, i still remember when someone requested to be able to trade item without moving or meeting the seller at the same place cuz of far distance, so sorry i read your suggestion is like non-sense at all.

lol where are those suggestions? can you show it?

if ever can you show those post?

and is my suggestion the same as those suggestion you see?

Did they also put the mechanics on  how to use them?

the description of the items?

or the name of the items?

as long as we are not posting the same, then my suggestion is valid.

that's all thanks for visiting here...

The first one should be for free

Second is unnecessary.

It's 2 minutes to get from nadir to docks.

Also megaphone is written together

The first one should be for free -----I want also these items to be free, but. I think the devs will put payment on it no matter what happen so I think so small amount of gold will be enough for it.

(better than they put it in miracle shop)

Second is unnecessary.-----yes its not very much important for all the players, but it can also be necessary for those who use to be a merchant sellers in the game. its hassle free, less time consuming.

Sometimes there are players who will ask to trade with you and you need to run from town to town.

Example the trader is in nadir but you are in kamp-gaspel, so its a lot of walk before you meet each other, and sometimes unfortunate things happen like this trader is only joking on you. like he actually don't want to trade his item, he just want to make you run and waste your time...

Would be better if Trade chat was global.

And also maybe global exchanges too, so you don't need to walk so far just to buy some *%&$

yes. walking from town to town is very time consuming.. so I want some remote trading and global trade chat so its hassle free and not much time consuming.

+1 for both!  ::)

thanks,, are you a merchant seller too?

well I see you like them, this is really convenient for us since we don't not need to walk from town to town again. Less time consumed and hassle free selling of items.,. :friends:

The first one should be for free -----I want also these items to be free, but. I think the devs will put payment on it no matter what happen so I think so small amount of gold will be enough for it.

(better than they put it in miracle shop)

Second is unnecessary.-----yes its not very much important for all the players, but it can also be necessary for those who use to be a merchant sellers in the game. its hassle free, less time consuming.

Sometimes there are players who will ask to trade with you and you need to run from town to town.

Example the trader is in nadir but you are in kamp-gaspel, so its a lot of walk before you meet each other, and sometimes unfortunate things happen like this trader is only joking on you. like he actually don't want to trade his item, he just want to make you run and waste your time...

2 minutes.

Go to nadir, run as fast as possible, tell results.

2 minutes.

Go to nadir, run as fast as possible, tell results.

2 minutes.

Go to nadir, run as fast as possible, tell results.-----what if mcs attack you along the way?

then simple you will teleported back to the town, you need to run again. you know sometimes that's the start of war. some people mcs or elves don't want to let anyone pass nadir..

All I am telling here is Instead of running for 2 minute or+ , you can simply buy the delivery box and trade with the player hassle free..

nothing more to say.

@Azebu-- ok lets say for you its not very much necessary. but for merchant sellers it will be very useful.

if you got any other idea to improve this suggestion then feel to post, but if not thanks for visiting...

:good:

2 minutes.

Go to nadir, run as fast as possible, tell results.-----what if mcs attack you along the way?

then simple you will teleported back to the town, you need to run again. you know sometimes that's the start of war. some people mcs or elves don't want to let anyone pass nadir..

All I am telling here is Instead of running for 2 minute or+ , you can simply buy the delivery box and trade with the player hassle free..

nothing more to say.

@Azebu-- ok lets say for you its not very much necessary. but for merchant sellers it will be very useful.

if you got any other idea to improve this suggestion then feel to post, but if not thanks for visiting...

:good:

Bye :3

Ofc. Open your a** and enjoy reading!

also need a global chat so that we can call people from anywhere

:shout:

I agree. Trade chat doesn't do anything when half the people online are outside of a town. So we need a whole world chat

Yeah i agreey that there should be a global chat or something like that but isn't it will be a mess up when lots of people chatting each other?

i agree... global chat is much better  :shout: :shout: :shout:

Source:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=24914.msg101021#msg101021

You are newbie here, so better shut up your a**, ok boy?

You want more, kid? Here you go!

Trade chat conect many towns and islands. When i want to buy something I find it on chat and here is the problem. The other player which has item is few towns far from me. My sugestion is to make place/transporter and there you can come enter friends name and trade. And other sugestion is to make place/trader and that will work as this. I place item and price for sell, Someone else come and buy it. I come few hours later see what is sold and take my money....

I have experienced many times that the guy who has the equipment I need is sitting in the first island while I'm in the second. Actually to avoid hindrance in-game, the developers should think about the trade feature which allows us to trade without changing our locations. Imagine you're in Camp Riff and you need to buy some Scroll of Repairs and the guy selling them is in Illhor...

Happily, those problem was solved since new feature released: Market dealer and now standby on every towns.

You want more, kid? Here you go! Happily, those problem was solved since new feature released: Market dealer and now standby on every towns.

Its different... those are offline trading you know?

market dealer is different from my suggestion..

well first in market dealer there is a 10% of tax in items you sell. and also you can only sell for gold, you cant trade item to item.

Clearly its not the same so I think its wrong to compare my suggestion to his suggestion.

And for the record he didn't put any Description Item Mechanics and name of items in his suggestion which I already did in my suggestion..

as a merchant seller I still prefer to trade using trade chat because 10% is still a big amount for my items, imagine in 100k item you sell, you will lose 10k as 10% tax in market selling.

Trade chat conect many towns and islands. When i want to buy something I find it on chat and here is the problem. The other player which has item is few towns far from me. My sugestion is to make place/transporter and there you can come enter friends name and trade. And other sugestion is to make place/trader and that will work as this. I place item and price for sell, Someone else come and buy it. I come few hours later see what is sold and take my money....

read the bold letters:

he suggested for a portal where they can enter to trade...

that is different from my suggestion,

I am talking about the delivery boxes which you can trade to a person remotely and you will received the item via mail....

so there as you can see we are different , our topics are not the same so, sorry to say but my topic is still valid..

you know the devs got a good brains to see if i am just copying others suggestion. they will simply transfer this topic to tavern if they think that I just copy this suggestion t others..

Ofc. Open your a** and enjoy reading!Source:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=24914.msg101021#msg101021

You are newbie here, so better shut up your a**, ok boy?

they are just talking about global area chat you noob,

Did they presented any item to use to activate the trade chat?

still my suggestion is different from this suggestion

still your an epic failure..

and at-lease those guys created decent topic, what about you?

I didn't see you creating interesting topic at all.. :facepalm:

shame on you!

You are not developer, all suggestions with similar things but with one purpose is actually same. The purpose of both suggestions are how to be able to trade with someone in different area or need instant trade, so you don't need to add anything similar that just makes confused.

You want your post is shown to everyone when you are out of town? It's no difference with global chat, and no need something scroll or buff that makes stupidity confusion. The only great idea is enable global chat and we have an option to enable or disable it on settings:

[] party chat

[] area chat

[] trade chat

[] private chat

[] information

[] global chat (new)

You can apply by checking whatever you want. Thats simple.

You want your post is shown to everyone when you are out of town? It's no difference with global chat, and no need something scroll or buff that makes stupidity confusion. The only great idea is enable global chat and we have an option to enable or disable it on settings:

[] party chat

[] area chat

[] trade chat

[] private chat

[] information

[] global chat (new)

You can apply by checking whatever you want. Thats simple.

lol nice but do you think they will consider that?

If they do there's no problem, we me and those guys got different suggestion, even if its the same purpose , still we do not have same suggestion,.

whatever they chose, it depends on the developers.

As long as I dont copy others suggestion there is no problem., and  the devs can move this topic to tavern if they think I just copy the suggestion to others, I don't really need to explain more ,,

You are not developer, all suggestions with similar things but with one purpose is actually same. The purpose of both suggestions are how to be able to trade with someone in different area or need instant trade, so you don't need to add anything similar that just makes confused.

Lol When did I say that I am a Developer?

I didnt say anything like that.

bye balinor,

P.S.

I didn't say that I am a developer I never did. :facepalm:

and at-lease those guys created decent topic, what about you?

I didn't see you creating interesting topic at all.. :facepalm:

shame on you!

No. Stop.

You think making suggestions make your arguments better than others?

Devs don't give a shit about suggestions anyway. They read them, but only respond to those which they already planned.

Chat-chat-chat!

Do you like to chat? Yes, we too! So, wait for some changes in texting ingame!

Sir, we can wait, please make a global chat like all of wants.

and sir, another question...

do you like pokemon games?

I mean your name is snorlax, the big sleepy teddy bear in that game..

I am just curious sir about your name as snorlax.... :good:

No. Stop.

You think making suggestions make your arguments better than others?

Devs don't give a shit about suggestions anyway. They read them, but only respond to those which they already planned.

I don't say that my arguments are better to others, and I know devs created this forum site so they can received feedback from the players, ofc the do pay attention to good suggestions for the game..

btw mr.snorlax told me that I have the ability to give good suggestions,he even said that It can help me to be a developer someday, and I thank him for that, he gave me a motivation to post all of my idea for the game...

But all of your suggestions are coming from a personal high level imagination (khayalan tingkat tinggi), that it might be a difficulty or complicated to create that there some related features with more simple things are already exist.

But all of your suggestions are coming from a personal high level imagination (khayalan tingkat tinggi), that it might be a difficulty or complicated to create that there some related features with more simple things are already exist.

how can you say that my suggestions are complicated?

,what is your knowledge about programming?  and how can you judge that its complicated?

Yes, maybe not only me who thinking that your idea is just making confused on head because there is a similar things of you with more simple. Lets say, you need talk people wherever you are and want people read your post, the answer is global chat/world channel (simple and already exist, all mmorpgs have this one). And yes, the idea which not giving benefit for Aigrind they won't pay attention, but world channel in all mmo is free access for everyone, if they need some benefit from chat is just add VAS (value added service) like enable to change text colors and buy some emoticons.

Delivery box that you suggested its too confusing, in all mmorpgs trading interaction among player is totaly free, the only benefit from a trading that you could buy on miracle shop is enable to increase slots and transfer items with one gift package. And the most simple trade is no limit area (no out of area), it means whenever you are, you could trade with someone just PM and interact to trade with them, but almost mmo has limitation area so its general, cuz there is exist item like scroll of transportation to help you moving area.

Im a merchant and i think you should quit the game.  :yahoo: you filthy spammer :yahoo:

I AM RIGHT

actually you are the one spamming here, you are not welcome to my topic!

go do create your own topic ,use your head , I don't think that you are a merchant, because if your are, you will consider that this suggestion could help you in selling your items, so stfu go get a life! :facepalm: