LAG STOLE MY +8 ASTROLOGERS STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERC187

:shout: :shok: :shout: :shok: :unknw: :unknw:

So today at 5:23 am i was robbed was trying to sell sweetstiks and cocktails to shop and game lagged out i got the reconnecting screen..when i was able to log back in i went to sell those items and they plus my +8astrologers staff was gone this is not ok i never hit the staff nothing sold before the lag. I come back and my staff is gone unreal...not only experience of lag today i have also had it completely shut my phone down or just go black screen when i open app back up i am prompted to send error report and have sent detailed reports every time yet still hasnt been fixed im still lagging out consistently hope this issue is fixd and i am compensated for my staff....snorlax any mod dev admin what ever u want to call yourself please do not ignore this situation as u have many of my emails  already this isnt ok and every situation is  unique  but u always have the ability as creators to make any situation right thank you for the time taken to read this now lets fix it.. :friends:

Us-sapphire mc dockush

Bad epic :facepalm: