Nokia N8 WIFI Freeze

Riggers

When I play with my nokia n8 through WIFI it sometimes completely freezes my phone to the point that even the power off button doesnt work I have to take it completely apart. I have spoked to other N* users and they all face the same problem yet if i play through my orange mobile internet its always ok.

I used to play warspear on my Nokia n97 1 year ago, i faced the exact same problem a few times  :facepalm:  You got two options here;

you could either smash your phone with a hammer, or you could kill it with fire. The main idea here is to eliminate all Nokia smartphones in the whole world. they are evil, and should be eliminated without any hestitation. :bad:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ahahahahaha thats quality, its a shame that the camera on the N8 is actually incredible otherwise the phone would be in a thousand pieces it actually drives me mad lol

I had the same problem on my N5230, it normally freezes, restarts or shutdown after a few hours of playing Warspear.

I agree with Darksoul, Nokia phones are complete shit and wastes of money, can't believe it's one of the top brands of phones in my Country.  :facepalm:

I had, have that problem sometimes on my n8, but it goes away after waiting 2-3 minutes.

i dont think there is any one that patent as u

if it happened for me 1min then through the window or smash with hummer :)

the thing with nokia that their top phones are complete shit :P

while im using sumsung galaxy y to play(its price is 140$ btw so it can be calles the minimum phone galaxy series has to offer)

and i never have any proplem except one time in week if the crash imdiatlly after start up so i run it again and when it asks me for a report for devs to fix it i just spam afew stuff and send to devs(great way to pm devs anonymeslly :) )

while 2years ago i used to play from my nokia 5800 express music and lets just say it ended up in the sewers because of that :)

Yeah my patients is wearing very thin with it, I think gonna have to bite the bullet and upgrade to an Iphone. Its such a shame the Nokia software is sooooooooooooooo shit because there phones are pretty much indestructable (believe me mines been in a full bath, dropped numerous times from great heights and pretty much fallen down 48 metal stairs) and the 12mp camera is incredible the picture quality even when you zoom in is just ridiculous. The moment you upgrade from a nokia software to the latest updated nokia software you get all sorts of problems.......how that figures i will never know surely an update is to fix and improve the shit they had before lol sorry guys rant over :P lol xXx