ATTENTION ADMIN!! GAME LAGD WHILE SELLING AT SHOP N ITEM I DIDNT HIT IS SOLD!!!!

MERC187

Question

:shok: :shok: :shok: :search: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shout: :'( :facepalm:

So was just buying signs n orbs to amp astrologers staff got it to plus 8 went to sell pointless junk to shop and game lags i get the reconnecting screen pop up it takes forever to load and when it does my staff is gone!!!! This isnt kool i spent alot of money on tickets and amp for that to happen because of a game lag admin please address this issue asap. i would really hate to hear u will do nothing about this issue....dockush is ingame name email has been sent to tech support again plz admin dnt let this happen.

25 answers to this question

3rd person on U.S sapphire that sold their weapon by accident on shop.

1st - Sixshadow, doom blade (he thought he was at repair)

2nd - Assasino, doom rondel (he clicked selling too fast and closed the window by accident and int notice that he accidentally sold the rondel til he checked bag.)

3rd - the author of this topic.

well goodluck to u dockush. coz them 2 guys who lost their dooms on npc never got it back even if assasino emailed devs.

:shok: :shok: :shok: :search: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shout: :'( :facepalm:

So was just buying signs n orbs to amp astrologers staff got it to plus 8 went to sell pointless junk to shop and game lags i get the reconnecting screen pop up it takes forever to load and when it does my staff is gone!!!! This isnt kool i spent alot of money on tickets and amp for that to happen because of a game lag admin please address this issue asap. i would really hate to hear u will do nothing about this issue....dockush is ingame name email has been sent to tech support again plz admin dnt let this happen.

same happen to me on my druid, i mailed and they said "we cant restore items lost in this way"  :( :shout: :sorry: :mega_shok: :cray: :facepalm:

i lost too my weapon 2 days ago by missfastclickin the "amplify without sign option" :sorry:

and yes i dont think that support could do anything about lost items... :sorry:

No see u all dnt get it i disnt hit by accident I had a lag issue that kickd me from game and in process i guess sold the staff devs better fix they can do anything they want to game dnt let them lie to u

3rd person on U.S sapphire that sold their weapon by accident on shop.

1st - Sixshadow, doom blade (he thought he was at repair)

2nd - Assasino, doom rondel (he clicked selling too fast and closed the window by accident and int notice that he accidentally sold the rondel til he checked bag.)

3rd - the author of this topic.

well goodluck to u dockush. coz them 2 guys who lost their dooms on npc never got it back even if assasino emailed devs.

I lost my lab axe 3 months ago too  :wacko:

DO YOU ALL NOT READ THIS IS A LAG ISSUE I DIDNT SELL ON ACCIDENT IT HAS BEEN LAGGING ME OUT ALL MORNING! I JUST GOT LAGD OUT IT SHUT MY PHONE OFF BATTERY IS 70% JUS HAPPENED THIS IS SOMETHING THE DEVS CAN FIX U ALL ARE OF VERY LOW INTELLIGENCE IF U THINK THEY CANT MAKE NE SITUATION RIGHT..AND AS FAR AS FHIS GOES ITS A GAME ISSUE THAT KEEPS HAPPENING TO ME AND I AM SENDING REPORTS EVERY TIME!....THEY CAN AND SHOULD FIX THIS ISSUE NOT ONLY THAT MAYBE PUT IN A SAFEGUARD WITH A SECOND PROMPT ASKKNG FOR CONSENT TO SELL LIME WITH MCOIN ITEMS NOW NEWBS STOP POSTING ON THIS AND LET THE BRAINS HANDLE THESE ISSUES THANK YOU :dirol: :mega_shok: :aggressive: >:D

Lol ok so last post ^^ on my topic is ridiculous the lag started with that at 5:23 am on 12-22-12 and has continued sense hmm maybe thats why i havent been on o wait that is why..dnt be dumb ppl. :facepalm:

Never knew people cld be so dumb and tweek dude stfu period u dont know a dam thing obviously and cant read very well nor can half the people posting..just stop embarrassing yourselves and make your own posts u can troll on :rofl: and fyi no post where deleted ther tweek u really shld of payed more attention in School .

Never knew people cld be so dumb and tweek dude stfu period u dont know a dam thing obviously and cant read very well nor can half the people posting..just stop embarrassing yourselves and make your own posts u can troll on :rofl: and fyi no post where deleted ther tweek u really shld of payed more attention in School .

Just looking at your writing it means that you are very mad

.  And I'm not trolling,you don't know the definition of trolling,you're too young for the internet dear.

'tis fine thread-poster, just send a ticket/support thing, i did it, i lagged out once too and they just simply ask you to tell em when it happened etc, then they'll check the player logs and you'll disconnect if you were playing whislt they add your item back, but if you are lying to them, you're in trouble. :)

I have sent many email auora but ty..tweek u have to be the dumbest person ever ur trolling u idiot u have no business on this post with no constructive criticism..so i say again to u tweek stfu have a nice day!! :dirol: :good:

I have sent many email auora but ty..tweek u have to be the dumbest person ever ur trolling u idiot u have no business on this post with no constructive criticism..so i say again to u tweek stfu have a nice day!! :dirol: :good:

can't you read my last post you little kid?