Spell Scrolls.

Azebu

Each Scroll gives You 1 extra skill point.

You can buy them for CC or Honor.

This might also be better with a bit reworked skill point system. You get 1 Spell point every level, 1 Spell point every 2 levels, and 1 Spell point on level 20. This gives You 30 Spell points on max level.

To level skill from 1 to 2, You need to spend 1 point. From 2 to 3 You spend 2 points, 3-4 is 3 points, and 4-5 is 4 points. This means You need 10 points to max Spell.

I don't agree with arena points.

CC would be ok.

On yeah I forgot about the imbalance, but I also feel adding it only for CC would make them too difficult to obtain.

Any other ideas?

Maybe add them in Norlant swamp quests, daily gift chests and world drops on Yellow ranked monsters?

norlant is good idea, about daily chests I'm not sure, and maybe better on red ones?

Maybe also through the yellow quests aka main storyline

Different skill point between same level of char would be more unbalanced class.

The same goes for almost everything. Gear, Amp, Potions and much more.

At least this will be something free

YAy! Azebu you created a topic :spiteful:

well All I can say is NO NO NO, why?

because the skill points is related to level caps of the player, you don't need to change the system it works fine.

as you can see its 1 skill point per 2 levels and 2 skill points for 10 levels that's total of 12 skill points that can be added in the skills,

and now you introduce a system of skills which can give unbalance to the game , you want them to be obtain using cc, lol cc is one of the hardest currency to be earned,,, and not to mention cc items is also expensive so you want to make more difficult for us to get cc items? instead of cc gears we will sacrifice it for the skill points lol epic fail,

as I can see some of people also see that this suggestion will give unbalance to the game, so I say no no no :crazy:

This might also be better with a bit reworked skill point system. You get 1 Spell point every level, 1 Spell point every 2 levels, and 1 Spell point on level 20. This gives You 30 Spell points on max level.

To level skill from 1 to 2, You need to spend 1 point. From 2 to 3 You spend 2 points, 3-4 is 3 points, and 4-5 is 4 points. This means You need 10 points to max Spell.

and I observed your suggestion,

You mean 10 skill points per spell(skills) so we have 5 skills right? then supposed I use some of the skills to skill number 1 example stone shatters, then in Fireball, now they both got max spells supposed to be they both got 10 skill points each, then I want to improve my Illusory chains, but the thing is I cant buy more skill points because I use some for cc equpis,.. too lame so Illusory chains will remain weak? lol

This is my conclusion, This suggestion will only ruin the game, instead of more accessible way of maximizing our skill points, this guy named Azebu wants us to buy our skill points instead of obtaining them for FREE.

So in the end many players will quit because they make difficult to earn skill points,

BTW what a weird idea, if ever his happen, warspear is the only mmorpg that you will need to buy your SKILL POINTS instead of obtaining them for free..

so guys you chose what you want, do you really want to Buy your skill points instead of earning them for Free? :wacko:

and I observed your suggestion,

You mean 10 skill points per spell(skills) so we have 5 skills right? then supposed I use some of the skills to skill number 1 example stone shatters, then in Fireball, now they both got max spells supposed to be they both got 10 skill points each, then I want to improve my Illusory chains, but the thing is I cant buy more skill points because I use some for cc equpis,.. too lame so Illusory chains will remain weak? lol

This is my conclusion, This suggestion will only ruin the game, instead of more accessible way of maximizing our skill points, this guy named Azebu wants us to buy our skill points instead of obtaining them for FREE.

So in the end many players will quit because they make difficult to earn skill points,

BTW what a weird idea, if ever his happen, warspear is the only mmorpg that you will need to buy your SKILL POINTS instead of obtaining them for free..

so guys you chose what you want, do you really want to Buy your skill points instead of earning them for Free? :wacko:

Says the one that wanted to PAY to get More Friend Slots.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75614.0

Hypocrite.

CC items was already hard to be obtained(many people complain about it) and now you want it to use to buy your skill points instead  of obtaining them for free?

I mean what a headache? Instead of buying cc items this will force players to use their earned cc to skill points,

also arena points is impossible to be use as currency for this buying skill points that you suggested,

Seriously, Instead of  free skill points you want to pay for them?

Hey all people there please , do you really want to spent your precious CC for your skill points which are supposed to be free?

Poor players instead of buying CC gears they will sacrifice it for their skill point, what a heartless suggestion lol  :facepalm: :facepalm: :'( :'(

He's just an angry kid raging cause Azebu don't like his shitty suggestions  :facepalm:

Give me 1 reason how this is imbalanced? You work for it, rich people are mostly lazy.

And Kimimaro, read it again, There wasn't anything saying to remove free skill points wasn't there? Retard seriously stop getting mad and read this shit seriously.

Says the one that wanted to PAY to get More Friend Slots.

Hypocrite.

daxter I miss you lol

btw

the friendship note book is different from this thing,

this buying skill suggestion will really ruined the game

friends list is not that important you know?

lets take a look at this,

friendship note book is only to ad more friends list, does it really affects the game that much>?

the answer is NO. we can still play smooth even with limited friends list, that's why you can pay few m.coins to add friends list slots. but moreover its not very important.

unlike this buying skill suggestion. this will kill the players who farm cc for thief cc equips, lol

He's just an angry kid raging cause Azebu don't like his shitty suggestions  :facepalm:

Give me 1 reason how this is imbalanced? You work for it, rich people are mostly lazy.

And Kimimaro, read it again, There wasn't anything saying to remove free skill points wasn't there? Retard seriously stop getting mad and read this shit seriously.

Rich peole= strong people = they can obtain those cc quest faster than the weaker, just like in swamps if you chose to attack strong enemies they will always kill you in swamp too bad?lol

And Kimimaro, read it again, There wasn't anything saying to remove free skill points wasn't there? Retard seriously stop getting mad and read this shit seriously.----- I am talking about buying them! wtf! cant you see? is my comments vague?

well Clearly he wants the players to buy the supposed to be free skill points!

Its either free or added skill points, we shouldn't pay for them.

Why do you need to pay for something that can be obtained for free?

Rich peole= strong people = they can obtain those cc quest faster that the weaker, just like in swamps if you chose to attack strong enemies they will always kill you in swamp too bad?lol

And Kimimaro, read it again, There wasn't anything saying to remove free skill points wasn't there? Retard seriously stop getting mad and read this shit seriously.----- I am talking about buying them! wtf! cant you see? is my comments vague?

well Clearly he wants the players to buy the supposed to be free skill points!

Its either free or added skill points, we shouldn't pay for them.

So you need to be strong to do relic quests? lol, that's the most shittest thing I've ever heard.

And other CC quests can be done so easy with a group.

I'm not rich, I can do swamp quests on a lv18 necro with lv13 equips and you tell me it's hard? Christ I can do it naked if you want so.

And what he wants is, we earn 1 skill point each level up and max skill level = 10, so this way we would earn ALLOT more than we already do and this way we get MORE skill builds.

You are just misunderstanding the whole suggestion, tell me what's so wrong with more skill points and more skill levels? What's wrong with giving Spell scrolls in swamp quests? Everyone does swamps without a problem what's the matter with that? What's wrong with making them buyable with CC? CC Equips are already shit, lvl 15 arena equips even beat that crap and so does lv17 lab equips which are cheap.

.....................    :facepalm:

You can buy them for CC or Honor.-----very clear you want players to pay for those skill points..

basically in almost all of mmorpg the skill points in obtained when the level of the character rises, so it means they are related, this thing should not be modified by the scrolls or something. Why you need to changed it? to make the game more difficult?

and for the recodr who will benefit this thing?

ofc the rich players lol.

Because they can spam pots,revive and do those cc quest again and again and some of them even prevent others from doing the cc quest for low levels, somehow I enjoyed it too haha killing them before they complete the cc quest .

daxter I miss you lol

btw

the friendship note book is different from this thing,

this buying skill suggestion will really ruined the game

friends list is not that important you know?

lets take a look at this,

friendship note book is only to ad more friends list, does it really affects the game that much>?

the answer is NO. we can still play smooth even with limited friends list, that's why you can pay few m.coins to add friends list slots. but moreover its not very important.

unlike this buying skill suggestion. this will kill the players who farm cc for thief cc equips, lol

I don't even miss you.

And dude, i tell you almost 95% of the EU Emerald people don't use CC items, and if they do, they are lv20's with a year of playtime, collecting all items possible to them. CC Is useless, since almost ALL the time you'll have a weapon better than CC weapon or armor better than CC armor.

Your suggestion with friend list add on was more stupid, at least this one might help.

CC isn't that important too, at all. There must be more stuff to spend it on, IMO, to make it worthy. That's just me though/

P.S Sange PWNING xD

You can buy them for CC or Honor.-----very clear you want players to pay for those skill points..

basically in almost all of mmorpg the skill points in obtained when the level of the character rises, so it means they are related, this thing should not be modified by the scrolls or something. Why you need to changed it? to make the game more difficult?

and for the recodr who will benefit this thing?

In most MMORPGs I've seen, we don't use skill points on skills we learn them on certain levels.

No one is changing anything, We are ADDING these scrolls so you can get more skill points.

The game will be easier, no shit.

Who will benefit? The people who work hard ofcourse.

Wanna know more? Just ask more questions.

Last time people where crying cause skill points aren't enough, now you cry cause we suggest a way to get more?  :facepalm:

So you need to be strong to do relic quests? lol, that's the most shittest thing I've ever heard.

And other CC quests can be done so easy with a group.

I'm not rich, I can do swamp quests on a lv18 necro with lv13 equips and you tell me it's hard? Christ I can do it naked if you want so.

And what he wants is, we earn 1 skill point each level up and max skill level = 10, so this way we would earn ALLOT more than we already do and this way we get MORE skill builds.

You are just misunderstanding the whole suggestion, tell me what's so wrong with more skill points and more skill levels? What's wrong with giving Spell scrolls in swamp quests? Everyone does swamps without a problem what's the matter with that? What's wrong with making them buyable with CC? CC Equips are already shit, lvl 15 arena equips even beat that crap and so does lv17 lab equips which are cheap.

.....................    :facepalm:

So you need to be strong to do relic quests? ------you mean the quest that gives 5 cc daily? lol forget it, Its very very boring...

I'm not rich, I can do swamp quests on a lv18 necro with lv13 equips and you tell me it's hard? Christ I can do it naked if you want so.------do you think if ever this happen those quest will be easy as quest in swamps  who knows maybe they will make us kill a boss with 1 mil hp for 10 cc hahaha

What's wrong with making them buyable---thats the problem, why instead of getting them for free(like now we get our skills FOR FREE) we need to buy them?

btw how much is it?

ok ok Lets say I like the idea half way only if this thing is more accessible for all(what do I mean by that?)

Well I mean if the quest is easy not boring and will earn cc fast then this thing could be approved.

I don't even miss you.

And dude, i tell you almost 95% of the EU Emerald people don't use CC items, and if they do, they are lv20's with a year of playtime, collecting all items possible to them. CC Is useless, since almost ALL the time you'll have a weapon better than CC weapon or armor better than CC armor.

Your suggestion with friend list add on was more stupid, at least this one might help.

CC isn't that important too, at all. There must be more stuff to spend it on, IMO, to make it worthy. That's just me though/

P.S Sange PWNING xD

I don't even miss you. -----Ouch lol but its fine I didn't expect that you will miss me lol

yeah what Can I expect from daxter shes brilliant lol , yeah cc is useless there are just for noobs(according to daxter)

Oh and in case you didn't know, it takes 1-2 months to get 1 full CC set, and it takes less than a month to get full arena set or full lvl 17 lab set, what would you do? Spend more time getting weak equips or spend less time getting better?

So you need to be strong to do relic quests?------you mean the quest that gives 5 cc daily? lol forget it, Its very very boring...

Exactly my point why hard-working players will benefit from this.

What's wrong with making them buyable---thats the problem, why instead of getting them for free(like now we get our skills FOR FREE) we need to buy them?

btw how much is it?

ok ok Lets say I like the idea half way only if this thing is more accessible for all(what do I mean by that?)

Well I mean if the quest is easy not boring and will earn cc fast then this thing could be approved.

Ok, listen, you're not understanding shit here.

Forget everything and just remember this:

WE ARE ADDING A WAY TO GET MORE SKILL POINTS.

NO ONE said that we WON'T get them for free, This suggestion is ADDING a Scroll that will INCREASE your skill point by 1.

This is like your friendship book thing, our current friendlist space = current skill points

friendship book = spell scroll

Profit? More friends = More skill points

Understand now?

So you need to be strong to do relic quests? ------you mean the quest that gives 5 cc daily? lol forget it, Its very very boring...

I'm not rich, I can do swamp quests on a lv18 necro with lv13 equips and you tell me it's hard? Christ I can do it naked if you want so.------do you think if ever this happen those quest will be easy as quest in swamps  who knows maybe they will make us kill a boss with 1 mil hp for 10 cc hahaha

btw how much is it?

Lazy f*g, nothing can be too easy in this game to earn e.e stupid excuse 'it's boring'.

DUDE, Legion/Sentinel kill quests, get a f*cking party and finish it. Easy 10 CC. Do Relic Quest, easy 5 CC. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? "Talk to me and get free 500 CC you lazy f*g" type quests?

I don't even miss you. -----Ouch lol but its fine I didn't expect that you will miss me lol

yeah what Can I expect from daxter shes brilliant lol , yeah cc is useless there are just for noobs(according to daxter)

Mixing 'Daxter' with 'She's' makes me a Shemale.  :blush:  Thanks, now i too can f*ck some people.

And, yes, CC is for noobs according to your non existent brain.

In most MMORPGs I've seen, we don't use skill points on skills we learn them on certain levels.

No one is changing anything, We are ADDING these scrolls so you can get more skill points.

The game will be easier, no shit.

Who will benefit? The people who work hard ofcourse.

Wanna know more? Just ask more questions.

Last time people where crying cause skill points aren't enough, now you cry cause we suggest a way to get more?  :facepalm:

Wanna know more? Just ask more questions.----ok I will ask more questions or should i say add more to the suggestion.

first the quest system, if its going to be in nortland ,then we should add collecting items such as swam morels(just example swamp morel, because its easy to find everywhere in nortland maybe 20 is enough and it will give 5 cc)similar item to the swam morel, maybe a flower or something.

Next is boss killing, just a lower level boss hp 50k and when you kill it you can gain 10cc

then a quest which has a reward system and cc is one of the best price.

well mechanics of quest kill a mob and get his drop 10x(name of mob maybe a type of frogl call it merchant frogl)

then you will return to npc in zeret-haf and then you pick a box,

reward are:

cc purse= contains min 10cc max 25cc

gold purse= contains min 5k max 10k

noob item

nortland crystal

nortland rune.

question----- you think its fine to add these quest to obtain the cc fast?

Wanna know more? Just ask more questions.----ok I will ask more questions or should i say add more to the suggestion.

first the quest system, if its going to be in nortland ,then we should add collecting items such as swam morels(just example swamp morel, because its easy to find everywhere in nortland maybe 20 is enough and it will give 5 cc)similar item to the swam morel, maybe a flower or something.

Next is boss killing, just a lower level boss hp 50k and when you kill it you can gain 10cc

well mechanics of quest kill a mob and get his drop 10x(name of mob maybe a type of frogl call it merchant frogl)

reward are:

noob item

nortland crystal

nortland rune.

God shut up and re-read Azebu's suggestion.

Mixing 'Daxter' with 'She's' makes me a Shemale.  :blush:  Thanks, now i too can f*ck some people.

Mixing 'Daxter' with 'She's' makes me a Shemale.  :blush:  Thanks, now i too can f*ck some people.-----what do you mean? makes you a shemale? I don't said anything like that in actual or implied i didnt :unknw:

Mixing 'Daxter' with 'She's' makes me a Shemale.  :blush:  Thanks, now i too can f*ck some people.-----what do you mean? makes you a shemale? I don't said anything like that in actual or implied i didnt :unknw:

Grow some sense of humor.

reward are:

noob item

nortland crystal

nortland rune.

I don't think it's fine to add any of those. You're just making it all complicated.

The normal way of getting CC is already good enough.

What I meant as swamp reward is that in ALL quests in Norlant swamps you got a chance to get a Spell scroll.

Glad you finally understood the suggestion, now we can discuss with less problems.

I don't think it's fine to add any of those. You're just making it all complicated.

The normal way of getting CC is already good enough.

What I meant as swamp reward is that in ALL quests in Norlant swamps you got a chance to get a Spell scroll.

Glad you finally understood the suggestion, now we can discuss with less problems.

Glad you finally understood the suggestion, now we can discuss with less problems.---So you mean instead of cc the rewards will be the Spell Scroll?

OK but still I dont think those quest will not make it complicated lets revised them ok?

first the quest system, if its going to be in nortland ,then we should add collecting items such as swam morels(just example swamp morel, because its easy to find everywhere in nortland maybe 20 is enough and it will ( 1 spell scroll)similar item to the swam morel, maybe a flower or something.

available every 3 days means after you done this the quest will be available for 3 days.

Next is boss killing, just a lower level boss hp 50k and when you kill it you can gain (1 scroll or cc purse cost 15 cc)available every 4 days means after you done this the quest will be available for 4 days.then a quest which has a reward system and cc is one of the best price.well mechanics of quest kill a mob and get his drop 10x(name of mob maybe a type of frogl call it merchant frogl)then you will return to npc in zeret-haf and then you pick a box, reward are:cc purse= contains  10 cc2 spell Scrollnoob itemnortland crystalnortland rune.

available every 6 days means after you done this the quest will be available for 6 days.this quest will help them to obtain the spell scrolls faster..

I leave for one hour to play Scribblenauts.

ONE GODDAMN HOUR.

Okay, let me analyze what retarded arguments you posted.

>total of 12 skill points

I said, if we were to do that way, we gonna change the amount of point you get naturally. 30 on level 20, so you can max the same amount of skills. The main difference is that you will have to work much more longer to max those two left. I think you can compare 8 scrolls to 20 scrolls, can you?

>cc

I said, there should be more ways of obtaining those, CC just seems to be the one that MUST allow you to get them.

>only MMO which allows you to buy spell points.

Nope, Dofus did this. You can max 7 out of 20 spells without buying spell points.

>affecting the game and making it unbalanced

Most of classes have those 2 spells that are shit and almost nobody uses them. So the 10% who actually utilizes all their skills, will be able to.

>rich people = strong people

What's the point of this one? So we should let everyone get lab items without sweat, as well as champion costumes? Yeah, STOP THE RICH GUYS FROM BEING THE BEST.

>basically in almost all of mmorpg the skill points in obtained when the level of the character rises

Yeah, but warspear is the black sheep. Almost all of mmorpgs have experience from mobs. We don't. Why can't we be the unique mmo?

>daily quest for them

LOL

Also please try to respond to this in ONE post. Mmkay?

By the way, you can give me your feedback about this suggestion.

I leave for one hour to play Scribblenauts.

ONE GODDAMN HOUR.

Okay, let me analyze what retarded arguments you posted.

>total of 12 skill points

I said, if we were to do that way, we gonna change the amount of point you get naturally. 30 on level 20, so you can max the same amount of skills. The main difference is that you will have to work much more longer to max those two left. I think you can compare 8 scrolls to 20 scrolls, can you?

>cc

I said, there should be more ways of obtaining those, CC just seems to be the one that MUST allow you to get them.---got better Idea here we put them in quest rewards(I mean the spell scrolls to make it easier to obtained)

>only MMO which allows you to buy spell points.

Nope, Dofus did this. You can max 7 out of 20 spells without buying spell points. --- fine let warspear be a copy cat lol ( its ok nvm)

>affecting the game and making it unbalanced

Most of classes have those 2 spells that are shit and almost nobody uses them. So the 10% who actually utilizes all their skills, will be able to. ---- all of the skills has its purpose lol learn to use them,.

>rich people = strong people

What's the point of this one? So we should let everyone get lab items without sweat, as well as champion costumes? Yeah, STOP THE RICH GUYS FROM BEING THE BEST. --you cant hate them lol they are the one who gives money to the devs lol but somehow I hate rich that thinks that they are pro lol

>basically in almost all of mmorpg the skill points in obtained when the level of the character rises

Yeah, but warspear is the black sheep. Almost all of mmorpgs have experience from mobs. We don't. Why can't we be the unique mmo?--thats why the warspear is unique game the experience points if from quest not from killing mob imagine killing the same mob everyday? wtf?

>daily quest for them

LOL

Also please try to respond to this in ONE post. Mmkay?

By the way, you can give me your feedback about this suggestion.

read the quest mechanics

all opf the skills has its purpose lol learn to use them,. - I do, but 90% of players don't. Thier loss our gain.

you cant hate them lol them are the one who gives money to the devs lol but somehow I hate rich that thinks that they are pro lol - that was sarcasm you know

Quest Mechanics. I read them

It will be bad. Because imagine what happens when 200 people want to do the same quest at once. Shitduck happens.

Not only that. Giving them through quests wastes the entire point. You could get same effect by just changing the amount of skillpoints you get through level ups. Making them optional, and achieved through hard work, does not.

If you spend a lot of time farming the scrolls, then they aren't unbalanced, because you earned the advantage through hard work.

Quest Mechanics. I read them

It will be bad. Because imagine what happens when 200 people want to do the same quest at once. Shitduck happens.

Not only that. Giving them through quests wastes the entire point. You could get same effect by just changing the amount of skillpoints you get through level ups. Making them optional, and achieved through hard work, does not.

If you spend a lot of time farming the scrolls, then they aren't unbalanced, because you earned the advantage through hard work.

It will be bad. Because imagine what happens when 200 people want to do the same quest at once. Shitduck happens.-----all of the quest are not dailies so its not really going to happen that 200 people doing the same quest lol hello read them carefully.

what is wrong calling a female, girl, woman as "She"?

is it wrong to use she to refer that I am talking to a woman. a girl?

look at your profile :facepalm:

ok for your peace of mind I will call you "He"

ohh God daxter your really sometimes makes me confuse,

Seriously  Am I wrong to call a woman She?

30601_.jpg

Grow some sense of humor.

my sense of humor is on good state, however I don't understand you.

I call you "she" because I refer you as a woman. don't you understand that?

wtf  Am I really wrong to call you "She" ? wtf seriously?

LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE!!!

30602_.jpg

first the quest system, if its going to be in nortland ,then we should add collecting items such as swam morels(just example swamp morel, because its easy to find everywhere in nortland maybe 20 is enough and it will give 5 cc)similar item to the swam morel, maybe a flower or something.--- LOL i can get 70 morels very fast lol its not really that hard you know?

Next is boss killing, just a lower level boss hp 50k and when you kill it you can gain 10cc---imagine killing a hydra? thats it soo easy.

well mechanics of quest kill a mob and get his drop 10x(name of mob maybe a type of frogl call it merchant frogl)----killing 10x frogls is very easy its not very time consuming.

reward are:

noob item

nortland crystal

nortland rune.

note: Rewards will be available for 3 days after completing the quest

note: Rewards will be available for 4 days after completing the quest

reward are:

noob item

nortland crystal

nortland rune.

note: Rewards will be available for 6 days after completing the quest

all of the quest are not dailies so its not really going to happen that 200 people doing the same quest lol hello read them carefully.

I said. That's pointless.

If we give them through quests, what's the point?

To get exp, we do quests. And because they are yellow, everyone gonna do them. Just like every other quest.

Instead of quests, you could add those points to normal level-ups, and it would be the same...