Ban This Racist

Saber

This Racist Changed my karma  :wacko: .We didnt even know each other and he changed my karma and many peoples karma

This Stupid Racist must be banned  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

This Racist changed my karma and hes reason 12 years? wtf is he talking about  :unknw: :wacko:

This stupid Russian must be banned  :'(

he just make his self on top 1 rank negative karma

he has been smiting me everyday now without any reason too. Please block or ban. (reported)

That Stupid Atheist smited me and his reason 12 years? what an idiot

stupid atheist :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Seriously Devs n Mods

Please ban that stupid Atheist

How the hell you let this moron smite people randomly! :facepalm:

Please ban this moron

Ban this stupid idiot Atheist

Lol im the only one clean here no+es or -es

This is pretty mutch because im natural and always try to direct my posts accuryticly(except for this one  :lol: )

not anymore... ;D

not anymore... ;D

you +1me?! :shok:

but why i was vertion now im ..... wait a minute i checked the dictionary and there was no word such as karma it is russian or something so 200% of you people doesnt even know what is it ;D

you +1me?! :shok:

but why i was vertion now im ..... wait a minute i checked the dictionary and there was no word such as karma it is russian or something so 200% of you people doesnt even know what is it ;D

Karma; the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.

Karma[/size] ([/size]Sanskrit[/size]: [/size]कर्म[1][/size]IPA: [/size][ˈkarmə] ( listen)[/size]; [/size]Pali[/size]: [/size]kamma[/size]) in [/size]Indian religions[/size] is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of [/size]cause and effect[/size] (i.e., the cycle called [/size]saṃsāra[/size]) originating in [/size]ancient India[/size] and treated in the [/size]Hindu[/size], [/size]Jain[/size], [/size]Buddhist[/size], and [/size]Sikh[/size] religions.

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म[1] IPA: [ˈkarmə] ( listen); Pali: kamma) in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in the Hindu, Jain, Buddhist, and Sikh religions.

whaaat? @_@ but yep, thats the definition of karma

Karma; the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.