hydra reward

REAPER

after killing hydra, i went to report the quest and took the box No2 i had a nortlant rune of fortitude. at No3 was a killing wisper armor and No4 had staff of sudden doom. Devs... Realy.... Its not funny!

I have done hydra a lot of times, atleast 10 times but didnt even got a lvl 13 weapon or armor :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ,,, Only and Only Runes, Crystals and  tablets,, :'( :'(

i always feel like m the unluckiest guy here or maybe m blacklisted... :wacko:

norlant swamps keeps trolling me though. :cray: a splendid example of a normal swamp day, for me atleast.

Whenever i pick slot 2 i get runes, lvl 18 armor at slot 3, doom at 1, 18 ammy at 4 and another lvl 18 armor piece at 5.

When i decide to stick to slot 2 the rewards are still the same, doom, 1, armor 3, ammy 4, and armor at5.

When i finally decide to switch to slot 1 (after sticking to slot 2 for centuries) i get runes, and doom is at slot 2. Then i'm like, dafuq did just happen? :)  I'll go for slot 2 t

Next round. *clicks* doom appears at slot 1. (Me) $€*$€#$* :cray:

Damn you warspear, you scary!

(haven't been on swamps ever since i lvled up to 20)

norlant swamps keeps trolling me though. :cray: a splendid example of a normal swamp day, for me atleast.

Whenever i pick slot 2 i get runes, lvl 18 armor at slot 3, doom at 1, 18 ammy at 4 and another lvl 18 armor piece at 5.

When i decide to stick to slot 2 the rewards are still the same, doom, 1, armor 3, ammy 4, and armor at5.

When i finally decide to switch to slot 1 (after sticking to slot 2 for centuries) i get runes, and doom is at slot 2. Then i'm like, dafuq did just happen? :)  I'll go for slot 2 t

Next round. *clicks* doom appears at slot 1. (Me) $€*$€#$* :cray:

Damn you warspear, you scary!

(haven't been on swamps ever since i lvled up to 20)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah thats perfectly same with me,, i sticked to slot 5,, but neva got anything and now m stucked to 2nd slot and still getting nothing... :facepalm:

when i finished my first quest on swamps i've got a rune I was like wtf, how could I miss so many goodies, and then I: tried to turn off my wifi to see ifI can retake another reward but sadly it didn't worked :(

Same here. Its RIGGED i swear.  :bad:

It feels like the amp system. 1% chance of getting doom.

daaaaammmmnnnn! i tought that you quote of snorlax post about the guilds is posted by you now i relized that it is your game signture

i thought you was quoting it im so sorry i mis understanded lot of your posts cuz of that and injusted you :sorry:

Guest XthekingX

daaaaammmmnnnn! i tought that you quote of snorlax post about the guilds is posted by you now i relized that it is your game signture

i thought you was quoting it im so sorry i mis understanded lot of your posts cuz of that and injusted you :sorry:

:fool: :fool: :fool:

Jk ;D

Guest XthekingX

:rofl: :rofl:

Even i was having that kind of expressions... :fool: :fool: ;D

Lol :lol: :lol:

He my frind  ;D same country

Guest XthekingX

What you mad  ;D >:D

It bad im not in.your server :blush:

Come.see iraqs of saphire.Only Me First lvl20 iraqi bd till now  :blush: and xtouristx lvl20 barb iraqi till now :blush:

Other No :rofl: one lvl18 and his brother lvl17

I even maked someone cry.cuz  i killed him at dinalt when he was mcs  :lol:

Guest XthekingX

lol as first what is your qoute?

also still you didnt say what jk means ;D

Opps my mobile didnt read it

And jk mean (Just Joking) :lol:

lol i played spiral knights so bad that every one who says jk i think jelly king ;D

you know what is the funny part?

in spiral knights the first token boss called"snorlax"

and the shadow lair version called rapid snorlax

;D

Guest XthekingX

im just saying that in the quest we can get doom weapons or armors they should remove crystal, rune, tablet n potion rewards. its just pathetic.

Man.i lost doom staff x2 Times

CUZ IT BUGGED. >:D

GO TO HELL SWAMPS

Man.i lost doom staff x2 Times

CUZ IT BUGGED. >:D

GO TO HELL SWAMPS

:facepalm:

I never had luck at Swamps,, Didin't even got any 15 lvl weapon :'( ,, Only Dat Armor with 1 Stat some time,, i too Left playing at swamps but what to do now...! :wacko:

Guest XthekingX

:facepalm:

I never had luck at Swamps,, Didin't even got any 15 lvl weapon :'( ,, Only Dat Armor with 1 Stat some time,, i too Left playing at swamps but what to do now...! :wacko:

Gor me..i had only abyson ring for blade dancer :blush:

And another stuff are Junk :bomb:

The best item i've recieved from swamps was a guiding thread hood, and several lvl 18 amulets. :facepalm: 

i remember when sapphire was bugged which made the server crash/restart every 30 mins. most of my friends got doom items and lvl 18 items, but I, I got JUNK, Junk, JUNK. :cray:  since then ive never been questing at norlant.

Guest XthekingX

The best item i've recieved from swamps was a guiding thread hood, and several lvl 18 amulets. :facepalm: 

i remember when sapphire was bugged which made the server crash/restart every 30 mins. most of my friends got doom items and lvl 18 items, but I, I got JUNK, Junk, JUNK. :cray:  since then ive never been questing at norlant.

thx for that crash maked me lvl up in two days to lvl18 :blush:

I have seen many players getting rich coz of Swamps, :facepalm: :facepalm:  they get dooms or other Lvl 18 items,, and sell them high like 40 - 50 k,,, :shok:

Also the players who got Dooms when the Percent was quite high, they are all powerful now,,, They really made Game imbalanced,,,,, :'(

I think CC items need to be Revised.... :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

I have seen many players getting rich coz of Swamps, :facepalm: :facepalm:  they get dooms or other Lvl 18 items,, and sell them high like 40 - 50 k,,, :shok:

Also the players who got Dooms when the Percent was quite high, they are all powerful now,,, They really made Game imbalanced,,,,, :'(

I think CC items need to be Revised.... :facepalm:

me doing doom.for two weeks.

all i get crystal and runes and pots. i recred a cape and amulet for lvl13

but didnt get rich.better way get wepone you neeed is farm

I never cared anything from hydra quest. The problem, why is not everyone who touches the stones get hydra head. So what he got from quest

Hydra normally drops 2 heads, you could try to cooperate with your party members and take turns.

The quest XP determines which hydra you summon, 19 = 50k hp, 20 = 2 million hp, 21 is also 50k hp.

Use this to decide which members goes first and who summons.

Hydra normally drops 2 heads, you could try to cooperate with your party members and take turns.

The quest XP determines which hydra you summon, 19 = 50k hp, 20 = 2 million hp, 21 is also 50k hp.

Use this to decide which members goes first and who summons.

i thnk 19 and 20 exp = 50k hp and 21 exp = 2 milion hp . Ya normaly 2 head drop but no everytime who summon get head

i thnk 19 and 20 exp = 50k hp and 21 exp = 2 milion hp . Ya normaly 2 head drop but no everytime who summon get head

and the most leave after geting drop and dont stay to help.... so most time u activate n left alone without drop n option to call hydra again. that realy suck.

Nope, 19 and 21 = 50k, 20 = 2 million, and note that you cannot change the xp reward of the quest, it changes upon reset.

and the most leave after geting drop and dont stay to help.... so most time u activate n left alone without drop n option to call hydra again. that realy suck.

In MC - EU, almost everyone stays and helps, unless they don't need help then they they leave.

Some even stay at Hydra cause if Elves take over they will camp there killing MCs  :facepalm:

sme people like that

Nope, 19 and 21 = 50k, 20 = 2 million, and note that you cannot change the xp reward of the quest, it changes upon reset. In MC - EU, almost everyone stays and helps, unless they don't need help then they they leave.

Some even stay at Hydra cause if Elves take over they will camp there killing MCs  :facepalm:

Try to look again in the quest. In the elf, what I say is true, I don't know at mc

So is people complaining that there isn't a 20% change to get the best gear in the game? Don't think only yourselves, think everyone. How many does hydra guest (Some do it twice a day)? If every fifth item from hydra is BG/Doom item, how would their price affect? And who wants to go to arena anymore, if it is slow and you get better gear cheaper?

Norlant is a better and more interesting place to level up than irselnort IMO.

Most rewarding guest is aquetics guest, if you do it the long way. U can get 5 rings as drops, and that might give some money.

Sry for long, bad english comment

Try to look again in the quest. In the elf, what I say is true, I don't know at mc

I think we got different kinds, I don't really know since I don't play Elf.

All I'm sure of is, at EU - MC it's 19 & 21 = 50k hp, 20 = 2 Million hp, ask the others they will answer same.

I think we got different kinds, I don't really know since I don't play Elf.

All I'm sure of is, at EU - MC it's 19 & 21 = 50k hp, 20 = 2 Million hp, ask the others they will answer same.

with my mage i had the quest with 21xp and i summoned the 50k Hydra.

I'm doing quest In swamps again , But only with mage ,for fast level up !

with my mage i had the quest with 21xp and i summoned the 50k Hydra.

I'm doing quest In swamps again , But only with mage ,for fast level up !

quote]

yeh when u trolled up and used aoe skills and the haydra hunters attacked you :wacko:

it was a great hunt indeed 8)