Here my reward opening Ice casket...

cherrybia

So...here a part (ive sold n drop some becouse full bag even if 100slot in bag) of my ice casket reward , i opened 200+ total 75€ since ... Lol , it that possible that im such unlucky ??Is my account in the black list of aigrind???

30384_.jpg

Bad luck but i don't understand, u why need buy Casket ^^    Say to Hassn what u want from the chests as a  X'mas gift and im sure he will buy it  :tease: x

Bad luck but i don't understand, u why need buy Casket ^^     Say to Hassn what u want from the chests as a  X'mas gift and im sure he will buy it  :tease: x

eheheh...You are right :-) But i liked to get it by myself..

:crazy: opening caskets

:mega_shok: Two hours later

Thanks God for all that drinks for elves.

At least i got a nice Caramel staff that i DONT NEED AT ALL but its gonna help me cause when arena season end im gonna need gold. No more Miracle Coins for a while. Some few things more importants to xpend my money.

wow... i miss the old days when you could buy the season costumes without hasseling with random bags. Im just thankful illusionary skins isnt a random purchase.

OMG what is Hassn a walking wallet, i mean i knew that, but geez. If cherry spends 75euro and gets nothing but drinks and high rate drop items, how much fridging money does Hassn spend to garantuee any costume/item? If you spend 75euro that should be more then enough to get most of the holiday items... whats 75euro in mcoins anyway, 10 000-12 000MC something like that. Christ, stop the madness. Atleast have a few costumes for purchase and maybe 1 or 2 high profile as random bag loot. I feel like this is getting out of hand.

@ Azebu - love the santa hat on your avatar :D

:nea:

wow... i miss the old days when you could buy the season costumes without hasseling with random bags. Im just thankful illusionary skins isnt a random purchase.

OMG what is Hassn a walking wallet, i mean i knew that, but geez. If cherry spends 75euro and gets nothing but drinks and high rate drop items, how much fridging money does Hassn spend to garantuee any costume/item? If you spend 75euro that should be more then enough to get most of the holiday items... whats 75euro in mcoins anyway, 10 000-12 000MC something like that. Christ, stop the madness. Atleast have a few costumes for purchase and maybe 1 or 2 high profile as random bag loot. I feel like this is getting out of hand.

75€ = 10k -15k mc ? :shok: :shok: :shok: :nea:

thats just... little bit tough :facepalm:

well... cherry... what item u expect came out from that totally random chest ?  :unknw:

:nea:

75€ = 10k -15k mc ? :shok: :shok: :shok: :nea:

thats just... little bit tough :facepalm:

well... cherry... what item u expect came out from that totally random chest ?

:unknw:

I wanted snow queen , At least i got it on my Dk and my mage....but, becouse Hassn gives to me even if he doesnt knew i was looking exactely for it.

I wanted snow queen , At least i got it on my Dk and my mage....but, becouse Hassn gives to me even if he doesnt knew i was looking exactely for it.

aaah so sweet... :blush:

Hassn really know what the woman need ;D u r a good guy Hassn !! ;D

my girlfriend playing Warspear too :blush: im really hoping i got that costume too and give it to her :blush: ...

thats gotta be a good christmas gift for her ;D

aaah so sweet... :blush:

Hassn really know what the woman need ;D u r a good guy Hassn !! ;D

my girlfriend playing Warspear too :blush: im really hoping i got that costume too and give it to her :blush: ...

thats gotta be a good christmas gift for her ;D

Ahahah Yes , he is. I Hope you get that costume for her , also zethu is looking one for his gf.

EHEH!WELCOME TO LOVESPEAR!

Guest XthekingX

Is it hard to get a coustom from ice casket here :shok:

I opened 1 ice casket and got a stupid crystal .then i sad let me try open another one

He gived me  a bar :facepalm:

That why  not going to use anymore ice casket box :aggressive:

This what i get from that ice casket  :search:  Bag full with crystall and  drink  :bad: :facepalm:

but at last im happy  ::) , couse i got what i want . my Dream  costume  :yahoo: :good:

Опубликованное фото

wewww why my pic be so big  :unknw: :wacko: :wacko:

i opened 50 sets (yes 50 sets, took me over 2 hours to open) for halloween event, nothing.

goodluck getting me to spend any money on bags ever again  :lol:

Guest XthekingX

ill never never never never open any ice casket agian

after opening this set .i sold other sets

look

Опубликованное фото :wacko:

if you see i recve a crystal.dont be happy.im elf :cray:

I think they reduced the chance to get a costume in Icy Caskets than the ones from halloween.

At the moment I normally open like 2-5 caskets a day, 1 on each character to be exact, but only on the ones with gold and I get them at market if they are on a good price, so far I've gotten mostly bars, at halloween I got night werewolf on my 2nd chest and it seemed like other people got costumes easily too, and now I see allot of people complaining on Icy Caskets.

Hey guys Can i have a Drink Plzz,,, I wud like Blackberry ;D , Its Too hot here U know(Bcoz of Miss Cherry :blush: :blush: )( Not really,, its 2'C :lol: )...

lol. :lol:

I think they reduced the chance to get a costume in Icy Caskets than the ones from halloween.

At the moment I normally open like 2-5 caskets a day, 1 on each character to be exact, but only on the ones with gold and I get them at market if they are on a good price, so far I've gotten mostly bars, at halloween I got night werewolf on my 2nd chest and it seemed like other people got costumes easily too, and now I see allot of people complaining on Icy Caskets.

Im agree.Fortunately ive got Snow queen in all my 3characters :give_rose:

hi :give_rose: ,

my lovely crying babe :cray: , i think u forget something.

u were one of my frnd when u were in mc. now i hate dis, idk what makes u to go choose elfs character but i will kill u whenever i see u. i wont think iam alone r with some ppl. but u will feel da pain.

hi :give_rose: ,

my lovely crying babe :cray: , i think u forget something.

u were one of my frnd when u were in mc. now i hate dis, idk what makes u to go choose elfs character but i will kill u whenever i see u. i wont think iam alone r with some ppl. but u will feel da pain.

1 - you killed my Noob mage level 15 with other 2, thats So coward.

2-I was an elf before join Mc side

3-you really think that i am afraid of you ?

4 - pathetic

5 - You werent my friend , you asked Me Sorry when you insulted Me lot time ago only becouse Hassn asked you to do it.

Personality 0

Face factor guys,u need to become handsome/pretty to get good loot.devs like beautiful people, u have to be this cute

q(~¤~)p (baby face or boar face?)

• 1 month later...

i buying holiday bags 10x only 8k and i get vampires costume,  im very lucky ;D

If i didnt buy any casket and wait someone get the costume and buy from him/her i think i spent lesser.

As  in halloween , i didnt buy any chest, just bought nurse costume for 3k m.coins.

Easier.

Cheaper.