How the Shaman stole xmas

Tannex

Complicated story but nice :) btw the shaman used 1pot ;) u had 6pots than 5 xD

he can pot. its acceptable. he is 10screens away from mc respawn statue. unlike some elves who pot right inside their town and 1 map outside their town  :lol:

lol tann i love how u really made caravans have snow. weee. u did urs so fast. i havent even started my entry  :facepalm: great job bubagumgum  :yahoo:

he can pot. its acceptable. he is 10screens away from mc respawn statue. unlike some elves who pot right inside their town and 1 map outside their town  :lol:

lol tann i love how u really made caravans have snow. weee. u did urs so fast. i havent even started my entry  :facepalm: great job bubagumgum  :yahoo:

i didnt say wasnt acceptable just commenting wht i saw :)

i didnt say wasnt acceptable just commenting wht i saw :)

Where's your entry??? Show us some skills in creativity fool.

And yes, potting across the map from statue, beats walking back.

Thanks Kez XD

Where's your entry??? Show us some skills in creativity fool.

And yes, potting across the map from statue, beats walking back.

Thanks Kez XD

ur creativity is like ur IQ 0 --' ur comic has nothing to do with map snow boundaries or arinar.. Did u even read the participation rules. Ur comic in centered about pvprange and how u killed him..

ur creativity is like ur IQ 0 --' ur comic has nothing to do with map snow boundaries or arinar.. Did u even read the participation rules. Ur comic in centered about pvprange and how u killed him..

And the sky is green. Do you always conform to everything? Show no inidivduality?

I have more IQ than you, show me your entry fool. we will see how creative you are.

I threw in the snow to make it look more festive. can you do that?

Besides, i do it for the humor and creativity. I could caare less about the contest.

And the sky is green. Do you always conform to everything? Show no inidivduality?

I have more IQ than you, show me your entry fool. we will see how creative you are.

I threw in the snow to make it look more festive. can you do that?

Besides, i do it for the humor and creativity. I could caare less about the contest.

gd then if u dont care about the contest this post should be tavern or sapphire section :) tc play nice

gd then if u dont care about the contest this post should be tavern or sapphire section :) tc play nice

Get real fool. you sound like a brownnosing idiot now.

lol all about pvprange

Complicated story but nice :) btw the shaman used 1pot ;) u had 6pots than 5 xD

:lol: I just noticed that, tan I loved the first one very creative but I'd have to disagree on the whole pot thing I killed u one and yes used a pot but if I didn't u would've ran b4 I got back from respawn, most do.  :drinks:

:lol: I just noticed that, tan I loved the first one very creative but I'd have to disagree on the whole pot thing I killed u one and yes used a pot but if I didn't u would've ran b4 I got back from respawn, most do.  :drinks:

First one? I only made one story. Had to split the pictures between two posts due to 4 pic limitation per post. So my story is in posts 1 and 3.

I'll mainly only pot when I have multiple elves on me, or if I see more coming to help the one I'm fighting.  And only if I'm on the Elf side. Beats running back that far when I gank. 

I don't recall fighting you. What toon were you on?

:spiteful: U should remember U made it a point to come to elf side to talk sh*t about using a pot then called me alot of named  :sorry: . I was on sapphire the ranger. U were speaking to registed in caravan about how all warspear girls were ugly  :search:

:spiteful: U should remember U made it a point to come to elf side to talk sh*t about using a pot then called me alot of named  :sorry: . I was on sapphire the ranger. U were speaking to registed in caravan about how all warspear girls were ugly  :search:

sorry you have me mistaken for a kid. I don't call girls ugly. must have been someone else Saphire.

I only switch on to my D when I want to call out one person in particular for potting near their rez statue

sorry you have me mistaken for a kid. I don't call girls ugly. must have been someone else Saphire.

I only switch on to my D when I want to call out one person in particular for potting near their rez statue

:nea: I'm pretty sure it was u cuz u pm me within seconds of killin u :unknw:

:nea: I'm pretty sure it was u cuz u pm me within seconds of killin u :unknw:

No, I've only really switched for a few people to call them out. I would have remembered your name.

Oh he knows I'm messing with him.  Where you at Sapp? I'm up for some ganking!

:shok: u mean u wanna gank me or me help u gank? cuz I'm weak enough as it is killin me will solve nothing  :cray: