Thanks Warspear

Vinz

HI m lvinz ,durid from lvl20,us-sapphire..Its been long time since i startd playing warspear from v1.2.its been such a relief from my loneliness playing dis game...met many friends from different parts of world,time to focus in real part of world of world,..thanks to many ppl who been my friends during dis phase,especially moonlight,absynthae,pummy,sonofman,shubhs,lila,

and other elfs,..also mcs who entertainted me(especially chronoz,afro,rockzz,benerrbaby,icemanxxx,sanbanyo(well i wont forget dis guy especially),,thanks all...i know its hard to leave dis game suddenly but somehow i need cope with it,,thanks to devs who made such entertaining game,, thanks devs who helped me pulled from crisis where i felt almost lonely in life by playing such a game,,THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thanks reaper,its been such fabulous game,i enjoyed every partof it,escpecially farming bosses :pleasantry: .....i  donno but i would thank to all who fighted and who been friendly to me during entire gameplay... :good: