Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Peony

[2019.08.21] Game servers restart

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg.361c5da94b2ec89d3763a83004e95b1b.jpg.48e1c1a822b8750bde3c9eef363ce959.jpg

 

UPD: Servers are running!

 

Friends!

 

Please note that tomorrow, August 22 at 09:00 CEST, our game servers will be restarted due to the fixes of some bugs:

 

- Increased the time to complete each of the stages of the guild event "Assault of the Ship"

- Increased the respawn time of the Diver Marauder monster

- Increased the time to complete the first stage of the guild event "Descent into the Grotto"

- Increased the time until the summone monsters disappear from 10 seconds to 15, in the quest “Grotto of the Ancestors”

- Locations with the quest bosses Dany Hook/Larry Skull are no longer neutral

- Fixed the incorrect work of the "Underwater Frontier" achievement of the Sentinels Alliance.

- Fixed the error that not all players who achieved prize places in the arena season were given their earned rewards.

 

The game will be unavailable for about 1 hour.

 

Please, don't plan anything significant at this time and we apologize for any inconvenience.

 

AIGRIND

Edited by Holmes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Peony said:

Increased the time to complete each of the stages of the guild event "Assault of the Ship"

 

Waw *-* 

 

Perhaps this will be the time we will be able to do all of them  ehe xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Peony said:

Increased the respawn time of the Diver Marauder monster

Come on guys this is unfear let the timer be as its now, its not that op conseder we need to spend oxysgen to farm him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Come on guys this is unfear let the timer be as its now, its not that op conseder we need to spend oxysgen to farm him.

 

Maybe thats why they increased his respawn time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix the normal sea tramps too , the last boss has 100 mana usually and today when we tried it was hell , 500 mana on the boss making him spam his shield like crazy+  his hp went down soo slow for some unknown reason , making it so annoying to spam like was this some unanounced buff or just a bug ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thing that is also an error with Harads Tears skill of the Priest because it only hits 1 target and is very rare when it hits 2 targets but maybe is only my priest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Marksmanbg said:

Fix the normal sea tramps too , the last boss has 100 mana usually and today when we tried it was hell , 500 mana on the boss making him spam his shield like crazy+  his hp went down soo slow for some unknown reason , making it so annoying to spam like was this some unanounced buff or just a bug ?

 

 

I suppose that was intentionally made. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

I suppose that was intentionally made. 

If its intentional why is it not written in patch notes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they increased the time of "Assault of the Ship", good news..

 

POS: Please perform a class swing, I will not tire of claiming by the Mages who are unstoppable. 

I'm not even asking to be taken from the Mages, all we ask to do is balance their skill shield, jump, fire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danfake said:

POS: Please perform a class swing, I will not tire of claiming by the Mages who are unstoppable. 

I'm not even asking to be taken from the Mages, all we ask to do is balance their skill shield, jump, fire. 

 

All you have to do is being patient. I've lost the count of how many times you have written that around the forum. Spamming this will not speed up the request whatsoever and a Class Adjustment was planned, as written by @Reivenorik, on Autumn.

 

Please, do not spam the forum further with this or at least do it on a more appropriate topic. :hopeless:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Danfake said:

So they increased the time of "Assault of the Ship", good news..

 

POS: Please perform a class swing, I will not tire of claiming by the Mages who are unstoppable. 

I'm not even asking to be taken from the Mages, all we ask to do is balance their skill shield, jump, fire. 

pls don't just nerf anything because a player asked for it.... Test it yourself first, btw I think mage are ok... If nerfed you've just made it worse xd instead do the opposite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please... Make available the latest version "The ship graveyard" on windows phone store. Thanks coz some section of the game cant be seen E.G... Oxygen, Talent, & can't even use oxygen pot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Diver mob now ress every 5min, good job guys i gues we cant have nice ways to earn gold, expect 10h farming/dunging for 20-30k gold you really care for the free to play players, also thanks for the buffed normal sea dung as aweys silently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, coldravens said:

Diver mob now ress every 5min, good job guys i gues we cant have nice ways to earn gold, expect 10h farming/dunging for 20-30k gold you really care for the free to play players, also thanks for the buffed normal sea dung as aweys silently.

That's the reality....pay or stay behind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 3:48 PM, Peony said:

- Increased the time until the summone monsters disappear from 10 seconds to 15, in the quest “Grotto of the Ancestors”

Sounds good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, hlym said:

Please... Make available the latest version "The ship graveyard" on windows phone store. Thanks coz some section of the game cant be seen E.G... Oxygen, Talent, & can't even use oxygen pot.

not available yet? oh my.. have you been playing with the version from the website for now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

V

11 hours ago, Akasha said:

not available yet? oh my.. have you been playing with the version from the website for now?

yes I have, saddly:( cant see oxygen/Talent cant use oxygen pot too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/8/2019 at 4:34, hlym said:

los pls no solo nerfean nada porque un jugador lo solicitó ... Primero pruébelo usted mismo, por cierto creo que los magos están bien ... Si está nerfecido lo ha empeorado xd, en cambio haga lo contrario

Man!!! Enough tests have already been sent, that you don't want to see it is something else, another clear example is just today a Druid 20 +10 killed a DK 31 +10 in the aquatic zone, also seen as 15 Mage kill 50MC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/8/2019 at 3:07, Higgings said:

 

Todo lo que tienes que hacer es ser paciente. He perdido la cuenta de cuántas veces has escrito eso en el foro. Hacer spam no acelerará la solicitud en absoluto y se planificó un Ajuste de Clase, según lo escrito por @Reivenorik , en otoño.

 

Por favor, no envíe más spam al foro con esto o al menos hágalo en un tema más apropiado. :sin esperanza:

Sorry, but I'm stressed a lot, because I'm Necro 4 years ago and I saw the elves claiming for MC's skill and quickly they were nerf, but I'll try not to claim much forgiveness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:00 PM, Danfake said:

Man!!! Enough tests have already been sent, that you don't want to see it is something else, another clear example is just today a Druid 20 +10 killed a DK 31 +10 in the aquatic zone, also seen as 15 Mage kill 50MC?

lol you are so funny, this you have just post has no meaning at all and key point... Lemme break it down for you,

firstly, you said a fully amp druild of lvl 20 killed a dk 31 fully amped.--(who knows if the dk hp is at its critical lvl. I mean anything could come up. And I doubt it except if SUCH DK IS NUB, considering the absence of skill point of the young smart druid xd).

 

Seems you asking a question for the 15 mages who killed 50 mcs, becoz If I will say something about that it would be --(what were the mcs looking at when the mages attacked, you have warlocks necro shaman [I mean these characters has COOL skills which even we on the sentinel side are still praying for nerfing e.g lock] )look u got no point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...