Shitzo

Amplification table and some info

Just putting this here so people, especially me, won't need to search announcement threads for it.

Here is the table of Amplification showing the % of improvements from your equips.

+1 amplification is 100% success and you won't lose your weapon, beyond that is random and you may lose your weapon, lose durability ( break your weapon to 0% repair ) or get downgraded if you DON'T use Sign of Imperishability, though if you use Sign of Imperishability this does not mean your amplifications will all be successful, it is just used so that your item won't get lost during the process and is highly recommended for amplifying beyond +1.

Note: This list was tested on lvl 13, 15 and 18 items, so anything below that might have a different result, and don't forget to round off after calculating.

Опубликованное фото

Bonus increase percentage is not same when i calculate.

Yes, I just tested now.

I will try to fix it soon once I get someone to link +1-10 items to me and show without amplifications, or unless someone could do it?

lol, looks like this topic got buried and I forgot to complete the table.

Your 100% for +1 amp is wrong. I tried a ranger. 1 lvl 7 bow and 2 lvl 9 bows disappeared with first amps.

You're 100% wrong.

+0 to +1 is 100% safe. Snaorlax or Kuzmitch has confirmed it. But amping at +1 (From +1 to +2) isn't 100% safe.

Just putting this here so people, especially me, won't need to search announcement threads for it.

Here is the table of Amplification showing the % of improvements from your equips.

+1 amplification is 100% success and you won't lose your weapon, beyond that is random and you may lose your weapon, lose durability ( break your weapon to 0% repair ) or get downgraded if you DON'T use Sign of Imperishability, though if you use Sign of Imperishability this does not mean your amplifications will all be successful, it is just used so that your item won't get lost during the process and is highly recommended for amplifying beyond +1.

Note: This list was tested on lvl 13, 15 and 18 items, so anything below that might have a different result, and don't forget to round off after calculating.

Опубликованное фото

now is true

Finally complete, I was thinking of making one for low levels but the problem is how will I find any + 7-10 recruit equip or level 9 equip, and no one amps at those levels so I thought nevermind then.

If anyone finds something wrong on any Lvl 15-18 equip please inform me so that I can change it cause I got some of these off market items which had random levels.

Thanks to all that helped.

1h mace    182 + 169 = 351(2.4)  351        351 (total attack without crystal)

2h mace    243 + 226 = 469(3.2)  469        469   

1h sword    152 + 141 = 293(2.0)  440 + 220  660

1h dragger  129 + 120 = 249(1.7)  374 + 187  561

Percentage succesful when amplify without sign (Weapons):

0 to 1 : 99%

1 to 2 : 89%

2 to 3 : 79%

3 to 4 : 69%

4 to 5 : 59%

5 to 6 : 49%

6 to 7 : 39%

7 to 8 : 29%

8 to 9 : 19%

9 to 10 : 9%

0 to 1 is not 100%. i ever lost my arena glove when amp to +1.

u sure that info is correct ?

Finally complete, I was thinking of making one for low levels but the problem is how will I find any + 7-10 recruit equip or level 9 equip, and no one amps at those levels so I thought nevermind then.

If anyone finds something wrong on any Lvl 15-18 equip please inform me so that I can change it cause I got some of these off market items which had random levels.

Thanks to all that helped.

Oh, Mercurial, if i would read this thread before ill help u guys to make a table. Im gonna be in 10 like for ever but already amplify everything to +5 and wpn to +6

But next char i made for arena specificly ill wrote all changes and ill pm u with the results.

Profundo

Oh, Mercurial, if i would read this thread before ill help u guys to make a table. Im gonna be in 10 like for ever but already amplify everything to +5 and wpn to +6

But next char i made for arena specificly ill wrote all changes and ill pm u with the results.

Profundo

Cool, but we'll need +7-10 infos too, this way people who decide to twink/camp lvl 10 for arena can see how much their damage and defense scales with amp's so they can see if it's worth it or not.

u sure that info is correct ?

this info is not correct. if it was then everyone would have +9 and everybody would be getting +8 from 1 set of sign lol

Percentage sucesful armour and weapons is diference.

Amplifying weapons to +1 is NOT 100% safe, if so, how come my friends and i have lost weapons trying to amp them to 1? I even heard one tried to amp his doom blade to +1, unfortunately, he lost it because of that.

Amplifying weapons to +1 is NOT 100% safe, if so, how come my friends and i have lost weapons trying to amp them to 1? I even heard one tried to amp his doom blade to +1, unfortunately, he lost it because of that.

his life really unlucky  :bad:

wow , It sucks , But for this reason I ampled Mi mage staff (bg) to +5 with only 2 signs and like only one set for +7.Yes i was lucky , I wasnt scary of lose bg staff.But my doom...I started amp it ALWAYS with Signs , Even +1.

I mean , +1 with signs cant fail , its 100% sure and cost only 1Sign , i dont want to lose my doom for being greedy.

But Damn, my Glaive is Now +9 and really really hard to ampl...Merc , if you need that i ask anything to hassn , Just Tell Me :-) 

I'm not gonna change anything with the 100% safe amp at +0 > +1 unless you guys got proof, these are words from the Officials unless you can prove it wrong it will stay as it is, All I'm gonna say is if you believe in such thing always use Sign of Imperishability like as Cherry said, it's only 1 sign and it's a 100% success amp to +1, but I believe in what I see and since it's from the officials then we stick to this until someone gets proof.

and Mr. X, that doesn't matter at all, unless it's 100% or 0% it will matter other than that it's random.

Something can have a 99.9% success rate but fail 100 times to succeed.

@Cherry, it's all done now, thanks anyways.

+10 on a lvl1 dagger would be 22 + 93.33% of 22 = 42.5326?

I'm not that good in maths, just googled it ;D

Anyways +1 for this thread

Percentage succesful when amplify without sign (Weapons):

0 to 1 is not 100%. i ever lost my arena glove when amp to +1.

Sorry but i Don't think this is right.

Can u Loose weapon even with the Signs?? :wacko:

Like my Arena axe is +7 now,, but now i heard from many players that they lost weapons from +7 to +8 even with Sign,,, So wat shud i do,,, :unknw:

I can't buy Mcoins till they fix payment system for India... :facepalm: :facepalm:

Can u Loose weapon even with the Signs?? :wacko:

Like my Arena axe is +7 now,, but now i heard from many players that they lost weapons from +7 to +8 even with Sign,,, So wat shud i do,,, :unknw:

I can't buy Mcoins till they fix payment system for India... :facepalm: :facepalm:

no, you can not lose any items when amping with signs, they must have misclicked or forgotten to click the "imperishability" button. Not the first time it happens :)

Amping is crazy indeed. I just got my arena lvl 17 staff, amped it 0 to +7 with only 23 signs!  ::) My old arena lvl 15 staff needed 50+ signs to get only +5.

To all; remember always use a sign. Even the game says the chance of failure is low. I always use also sign 0 to +1.

you can add chances too i once had a chance to contact devs asking about chances of amping andthey said

100% +1

50% +2

40% +3

30% +4

20% +5

10% +6

8% +7

6% +8

4% +9

2% +10

thier answer was this i think but im not sure maybe i forgot i wish i recorded it

but im sure about +1,+2,+3,+4,+5,+9,+10