Necro build help plz

Cyix

Needing help on what to get when lvling i think for now ill be a pure pve necro if anyone can help ill greatly appreciate it im lvl 8 now no skill points used so far and yes ive read the other posts its mostly pvp related or ppl seem verry confused on what to get.

It would but the skills he picks vs example deathly eye lvl 5? Doesnt it not work on bosses no? So why not max shield instead

After map 1 bone shield is useless, because even on 5/5 it ignore only like 800 dmg. Deathly Eye is good, even when there is a chance for a boss to ignore debuff and when boss is on max hp in dg you use Deathly eye u can deal almost 10K + maybe more depends on boss. I tried build with bone shield max on max 2 and later map 4 and since necros have low def, mobs there deals like 300dmg +, that means it can take max 2-3 hit, and totally useless when it comes to a boss.

В 21.08.2019 в 23:04, Heredurian сказал:

After map 1 bone shield is useless, because even on 5/5 it ignore only like 800 dmg. Deathly Eye is good, even when there is a chance for a boss to ignore debuff and when boss is on max hp in dg you use Deathly eye u can deal almost 10K + maybe more depends on boss. I tried build with bone shield max on max 2 and later map 4 and since necros have low def, mobs there deals like 300dmg +, that means it can take max 2-3 hit, and totally useless when it comes to a boss.

Can u help with pvp build for 20 lvl?

I dont understand that guide