An unforgottable gift of reindeer rudolf

kyumaru

And now im gonna talk some real christmas story.

I want to give a Karma to Kyumaru but idk why i cant, i guess is because im newbie (not just in game, but in forum too). Then im gonna just say it.

A few minutes ago i was in irselnort with the lvl1 "storage" shammy opening some christmas chests, and i was so sleepy that i trade by mistake with Kyumaru 2 crystals, one for my spear, one to sell... I was giving it to my wife but i miss the char and gave it to him by mistake.

Well, u know that in this case its really easy to find a bad person, or someone who dont care a shit about the others, or some grinch or Ebeneezer Scrooge, but i ask Kyumaru to give me back the crystals and he gave it to me without arguing.

So please, some good heart users who can give him a + in karma do it. Cause he deserve it.

Thank you Kyumaru. An unforgattable moment of this christmas for someone whos sick of meeting bad persons in Ws.

Thank you and i hope for you to come  :good: the best days of your life.

Great work! Not soo long and enjoyable, with a Christmas spirit. Good Luck to the Contest  :drinks:

aaand this  kiss in the End .. Fantastic  ;D

And now im gonna talk some real christmas story.I want to give a Karma to Kyumaru but idk why i cant, i guess is because im newbie (not just in game, but in forum too). Then im gonna just say it.A few minutes ago i was in irselnort with the lvl1 "storage" shammy opening some christmas chests, and i was so sleepy that i trade by mistake with Kyumaru 2 crystals, one for my spear, one to sell... I was giving it to my wife but i miss the char and gave it to him by mistake.Well, u know that in this case its really easy to find a bad person, or someone who dont care a shit about the others, or some grinch or Ebeneezer Scrooge, but i ask Kyumaru to give me back the crystals and he gave it to me without arguing.So please, some good heart users who can give him a + in karma do it. Cause he deserve it.Thank you Kyumaru. An unforgattable moment of this christmas for someone whos sick of meeting bad persons in Ws.Thank you and i hope for you to come  the best days of your life.

Welcome Profundo, thank's for visiting my story-comic, i'm the one of poor people that can't buy any mcoin cuz of technical reason, i always try to gatther some gold to buy some mcoin items, instead of my poorness i never try to do kind of scams, fraud trading etc even if someone accidently doing a mistake i will never exploit the situation, furthermore i lovely can help you transfering some items to your another char with my sincerely heart, i'm the old-players with already many friends in-game, i don't wanna lose all of my friends because of fraud efforts. Just call me when i have a free time to help

nice,elegant,simple,and make my heart touch:D keep it going kyumaru! You're da best!!!!! :lol

Thank you Keyzo, i just wanted to try creating a unique-simple comic with great words, i wish it would make us realizing that with a smile, spirit, love and peace gives a happiness in life. Look! In the snow boundaries, elves and mountain clan enjoying the fun x-mas together, only happen on this season, sure unforgettable.

kyumaru nice .... nice .... Indonesia Time to show persistent , prove that you can ... Bd - lvl -20 - anjing

Merdeka, merdeka! Thank you for supporting me, fren. As indonesian people i'm proud to be indonesian and i'm happy with international friends in the world.

Great work! Not soo long and enjoyable, with a Christmas spirit. Good Luck to the Contest  aaand this  kiss in the End .. Fantastic

Hello, miau. I'm happy to hear that. With a hard time and power of spirit, i just can make a simple things at least making us smile to welcome Christmas.

• 1 month later...