12/21/2012 - The END of the World.

GOSSIPGIRL

I̛͔̖̥͕͛ͦ̐̒͂ͫ̀͐͝T͚̟̙̘̻̩̪̠͓̪͇̭͇̰͇ͥͨͩ̐̃̈́̒̽̔ͤ̊͐͑͘͝'̘̬͕͚̰͊͊̑ͩ̀ͩ͒̆ͯ͟Sͦ̂ͮ̓̒̑̌͛ͪ̓̂͂̋҉̷͚̲̻̻̰̩̙̞̠̯̗̯̘̥͚̭́͞͝ ̙̼͉̼̝̻̳͍̪̰͖̥̻̇̓̃ͪ̓͐ͮ͠Ơ̠͎̫̥̰̤̭̟̲̣̬͈͗̒̿ͭ̈ͦ̓̏͒̒̓ͧ̕͞N̷̲̩̹̤̙ͤ̆͐͑ͯ͒̎͌̚͠Ḻ̼̖̞͍̩̹ͫ̑ͣͯ̈̍͒̍ͩͨͮͣ̈ͪ̃́́̚͘Y̶̞̬̣͚̩͈̘̯̮̖͓͔̭̮̲͙̋ͪ̌̐̀͡ ̴̤͙̗̝̥̰͖͍͉ͧ̍̍ͫ̇̃͊̀̓̋́͂͛̚͠ͅB̢̜̜̖̼̰̎͌̓̆̄̍͑ͭ̚͘͢Ȩ̵̧̝̣̤̘͈ͣͥ̄ͪG̴̢̗̫̤̖̺̦̲̘͇̟̫̞͕̲̅̃̎͐̄̆̃̽̀͘͡ͅI̢̛̔̀̇̒̐͆̏́̔ͧͣ͢͏̥̹̱̥̼̭̳̗N̶̡̗̥̦̲͈̓̽͆̾̐̀̓̋͢Ṇ̳̞̹͉̲͍̼̣͖̝̈̈́ͧ͛́͞Ĩ̧̔̇̄ͤͪ̓̃ͩ̐ͦ͏͚̟̳͕̬̖͇͔̼͇͍̹̟̜̲̖̀͡N̢̛͎̖̼̗͒̉ͧͧ̒͗̓̓́̉͘͟G̶̭͉͉̭̦̞̙̥̹̙̞̰͔͈̳ͤͭ̑͒̈́̀ͤͪ́ͨ̔̾ͫ̑ͣ̽͒́͡ͅ

̴̢̦̤͔͖͔̠̥̻̞̯̪̩̭̯̮͎̭͓ͬ̀̌̓ͬ̇̽ͩ̽̆̉ͧ̌͊͗̏̕͡͠I̸̬͖̗͍̳͍͖͙̗̤͖͓̜̬̮͋̀̈́ͣ̑ͦͨ͂͐̊ͬ̾̅̅̄ͪ̕͘͜͟T̨͚̰̗͓̠̈̐͋ͥͣ̾́̀͞'̸̸̧͙̫̟͍͔̗̞̼͖̪̯̆̎̏͋͆̉͐̂͆̓ͮ͒̈́̓ͪͮ̕͜S̛̙̩̜̪̮͓̮͉̯͛ͯ̾̀̇̀̈̓ͬ̔͆ͯ͊͊́͘͢͡ ̴̙̮͇͎̪͙͍̱̟̲̪͓̎ͬͧ͆͆͂̑̒͋ͩ̎́͝Ơ̫͚̩͇̪̲̜̍̌̒̑ͫ͊̈͌ͯ̓̍͟N̸̪̦̠̞͉̫̙͖̬̗ͩ̀͛͒̓̂̒͆͛͒̂͊ͣ̾͐̑͢L͚̗̺̙͑ͣ̿̋̉̑̂̚͝͞Ÿ̸̵͓̻͖̣͈͎́̇̀ͩ̓̈̑͂̾́͞͡ ̡̨̡̲̳̬̳̯͖̲̝̹͈̬̩̤͚͚͈̬̬ͭͩ̏̄ͮ̄̄̄̑͑̂ͯ̿ͯ̊̍̚̚̚͟͡B̒̽̿̾ͧ̉̒ͦͣ̍̆ͪ̒̒̄͗̄̑҉̱͕̯͓̞̬̲̩̙͈̲͜͞ͅȆ̃͒̔͗҉̧͏̮̰͎̯͕̖̪̣͎Gͨͮ̋̑ͧ̔̀ͧ̅ͤ́̓̚͏̛͙̖͇̖͍̝͔̯͎̙̖͔̗ͅͅI͗̓̐ͮͤ̿̓̽͂̆̎ͩ̅҉̡͚̪̤͈̮̭̝̟͖̥̜̣͙̀͟N̐̆͒ͪͣ́̒̂͛ͯ́ͪͫͨ̀ͩ̚̕͏̜̙̦̰̙̬̹̮̪̥͉͍͉͎̠͢͡͡ͅͅNͪ̎͊̌͐ͭ͏҉̝̪̱͍̗̙̞̙͇̭̯̦̫̠ͅI̮̞̲̭̟̲̓̈́̆̑ͦ̓̄̐̎̅ͫ͑̀̚͝N̢̢̯͔̫̲͎̆̾ͪ͊̈̇̓̃͐͝͞G̛̰̖̞͇͍͑ͩ͌͛̇̆͊̂ͣͫͨͥ́̐̀͑́͝ͅ

̿̊ͥ͒̐҉̰͉̝͚̪͚̘͇̘͟͠͡I̧̧̹̪̠̣̟͉͇̝̜̫͊ͭͧ̑ͪ̇̎̾͂̃ͦ̎̂̓ͧ̃̔̚T̷̡̟̩̜̩̰̞̔̅͗̏̿̂̋͒͂̿ͣ͆̍ͅ'͍̠̲͈̼̳̽̍͆ͩͮ͗́́̍̉̄ͨ͢͝S̖̜̣̳̘͈̺͈͇̙̪̰̭̺̺̤̦̑̾ͦͨ͒ͪͯ̉͌̕͝ ̴̼̹̙͕͉͔ͫ̑̌̾͆͋̆͋͊͌ͯ̆͋ͥ͋ͤ̽͜͞͡O̸͓̦͕̤̱̽͊ͬ͗̆̓́͒̅͋̌͘͟͞Ñ̨̂ͣ̆̍ͥ̊̿̿͂͆ͮ͗̌̂ͫ͏͍͇͍͚͍̭̞͓͈̲̰ͅL̳̖̮̥̦̱̘̮͔̯̯̞̠͙̤̉̐̈̍ͣ̓͌̈́͒̈͗̎̈ͧ̈́ͣ̃͞Y̤̪̰̩̔͗ͭͥ͐̇̎̑̓̎̆͊̓̄ͬ͐̚͢ ̶̡̛̭̲̖̖̯̰̦͇̰̟̮̦̜̓̄̓ͨͪͫ͛̃͡ͅͅB̬̘̤͉̹͇͍̻̩̯̰̰͖̰̳̩̦̒̇̋͗̓ͨ̈́̓̆ͬ͑̒̅̄̎͌̀͢͠ͅEͥͭ́͋̂͒̒͂̏̈́ͤ̚҉͉͍̯̻͞Ĝͧ̉ͬ̈́̊̍̌̋̅͘͠҉̺̪͙̪̰̫̠̜̺͠I͉̘̞̜̼̗̅̈ͨ͋͘͜͠N̶ͣ͐͐͂͏̶̡̰̖̼͓͍̩͟N̷̴̨̳͖̳͓̬͓̗͈̱̎ͮͣ͊ͣ̆͐̋̑̅͊̀̾̔ͧͧ̃̚͝͞I̸̎ͣ̑ͧ̈́̔̎̈́̃͒ͫ̈́҉̶͉̬̠͈̠̻̻͚͖̘Ń̓ͤͪ̍̓͌̒҉̣̤̻G̢̙̩̹̰̻̠̹͙̞͔͇͔͈͈͍̩ͪ̎ͯͨ̄̐ͫ́͂̑͌͑ͦ̔͗ͥ́͘͠

Idk why everyone believes the end of the world is coming  :facepalm: this is the 5th time in about the last 2 yrs it was suppost to end and it hasn't yet, it's just a bunch of retards trying to get famous by over exaggerating  :pleasantry:

I believe the end but to see what I remember the end of another cycle and just the final war and end of wars in Earth. But if it happens, good bye and see those I love in heaven  :cray:

Only stupid ppl trust it :facepalm:

no 1 ppl know when is the end of the world

but the true end is

2052 maybe

Earth's thinning ozone layer are causing gray outer space coming to earth.

and when exposed to the skin and into the lungs causing a dangerous disease

I only know NASA ever tell it 8)

but i still dont trust that  :lol:

my wish was to visit Disney land.It will be just become a wish if world ends today .It's already 21st mid day.

I m going shopping and having good dine with my family.

I pray that nothing happens.

I don't want to loss warspear and beloved frens. see u at game ;D

:blush: well it's 12:03am here and I'm still alive how about the rest of u wonderful worry warts?  :drinks:

Fine still a beatiful day today and peaceful good bye 22! and 21? fail

Опубликованное фото