FRIEND'S FOREVER

koolkid

• 5 weeks later...

The story i make is totally based on christmas(the festival of love joy and brotherhood) in which a person who very upset coz of his bad luck. Gets a precious gift from his friend. I.e love and friendship (the thing which is the best in the world) makes the man happy :)

healersoul is a very good friend of mine he is properly the best priest in server but spends most if his time in norlant,lab cuz as he said and i quoe"i hate wars" ask him about lordyasit and he will know me at once :)

even though i beaten him in arena this morning after both of our parenters diad(Mydog was his parenter) and we both had full HP and mana and it was lava arena(yay) i won with crossing,hitting,word power but i must admit if it wasnt lava arena i wouldnt of won or as he said and i quae"you got lucky" :)

healersoul is a very good friend of mine he is properly the best priest in server but spends most if his time in norlant,lab cuz as he said and i quoe"i hate wars" ask him about lordyasit and he will know me at once :)

even though i beaten him in arena this morning after both of our parenters diad(Mydog was his parenter) and we both had full HP and mana and it was lava arena(yay) i won with crossing,hitting,word power but i must admit if it wasnt lava arena i wouldnt of won or as he said and i quae"you got lucky" :)

Right bro he is a nice guy.