Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'relics'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Русскоязычное сообщество
    • Новости и анонсы
    • Игровые события
    • Вопросы и ответы
    • Общий раздел
    • Руководства по игре
    • Классы
    • Предложения
    • Поддержка
    • Тестовый сервер
    • Гильдии
    • Конкурсы
    • Уголок творчества
    • Таверна
  • International
    • News & Announcements
    • Game events
    • Must read for everybody
    • Support
    • New Players
    • Videos of the game
    • General
    • Guides
    • Class Discussion
    • PvP and Arena
    • Suggestions
    • Test server
    • Guilds
    • Tavern
    • Fan Art
    • Contests
  • Fórum Português
  • Fansites

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start




Interested in


Found 7 results

  1. Each skill has 8 slots for relics. The relics enchanted on the skills cater to different events in the game (dungeons, arena, etc). I have modified my skills set for PVP and PVE. When changing to either of the modes, the respected combination of the relics should also change.
  2. Relic Synthesizing Let me introduce a new synthesis system using relics. I don't think Warspear has enough gamble contents. I want to test my luck. It is to synthesize 5 relics to make 1 random relics. This can be synthesized by repair npc in the town. I'll collectively refer to great, magic, terrible, icy and mcoin relics as great relics If you synthesize 5 great relics, you get a random great relic with a 100% probability. If you synthesize 4 great relics and 1 small relic, you get a random 1 great relic with a 80% probability. If you synthesize 3 great relics and 2 small relics, you get a random 1 great relic with a 60% probability. If you synthesize 2 great relics and 3 small relics you get a random 1 great relic with a 40% probability. If you synthesize 1 great relic and 4 small relics, you get a random 1 great relic with a 20% probability. If you synthesize 5 small relics, you get a random 1 great relic with a 10% probability. (If you fail, you will get 1 small relic. And castle relics are excluded.) If you synthesize 5 small relics of the same kind(ex. 5 small relics of multiple spells), you definitely get the same kind of great relic. (I don’t know what to do about mcoin relics. I need your opinions.) If you synthesize 5 small relics in the same category(ex. 5 empowering relics) , you definitely get a great relic in the same category. The probability of obtaining each relic depends on the rarity or price. This is the area devs can decide. Pros: As the price of relics rise, farmers' income increases. Cons: Many relics are used for synthesis, so people may not be able to purchase the necessary relics. If you have any good opinions, please leave them. Thank you for reading my suggestion.
  3. dinho

    reliquea bugada

    comprei uma Grãprelíquea da concentração que com 10% de chance diminui o tempo de recarga de habilidade em 40%, usei ela na skill fios da escuridão (dk) e em nenhum momento ela ativa ja testei varias vezes mas nao ativa tenho reliquias de 5% que ativam varias vezes e ela sendo de 10% e ainda não ativou deve se pq ta zuada
  4. Hello 👋 What relics should I use for hunter ?.. Thanks
  5. Helloo, did any more notice that empowering relics have not effect on Charmers? I have 2 empowering relics and they never work
  6. Hola hace poco se hacia publicado en el foro internacional la lista de bosses, mapas y hasta que nivel dropeaban reliquias, el problema es que lo eliminaron. Me podrían dar una lista de los bosses y hasta que nivel y como ¿detecto un boss, miniboss o súper boss?, otra cosa ¿cuando termina el evento de hallowen?
  7. There is another topic in somewhere in forum but I think ppl dont see it much so I wanted to crate a topic here. In test server I recorded all types of relics in a video. I hope u find it usefull
  • Create New...