Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'fix'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Русское сообщество
    • Новости и анонсы
    • Игровые события
    • Помощь игрокам
    • Видео по игре
    • Общий раздел
    • Руководства по игре
    • Классы
    • PvP и Арена
    • Предложения
    • Тестовый сервер
    • Поддержка
    • Конкурсы
    • Гильдии
    • Таверна
    • Уголок творчества
  • International
    • News & Announcements
    • Game events
    • Must read for everybody
    • New Players
    • Videos of the game
    • General
    • Guides
    • Class Discussion
    • PvP and Arena
    • Suggestions
    • Support
    • Contests
    • Guilds
    • Tavern
    • Fan Art
  • Fansites
    • 中文论坛
    • Fórum Português
    • Foro Español
    • Deutsches Forum
    • Polskie Forum
    • Türkçe Forum

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location:


Found 10 results

  1. so , with 90% chance this Topic gonna be ignored by Developers , but i will still write it down coz i hope on that 10% chance that i get answer or it get fixed ok i would like to say this to Aigrind that your Match Making in this Event is Extreamly bad , coz its like 90% of the time you meet the same guild over and over and if you dont win , then you cant enjoy new contents at all just because the other guild is stronger , and you can never defeat it , so as days goes by they get stronger while you stay still and wont grow , i hope you change the Mermen Trial Match Mak
  2. Fix your servers! We always having lag in Main Menu and Character Selection (Forever connecting) Fix this server crashes! GIVE BACK OUR STAMS AND UPOTS WE USED WHEN THESE SERVER CRASH HAPPENED WHILE IN OUR DG SPAM. Fix your server connections. You're making your players mad!
  3. Why do you try pushing skills that act as counter balance on dks? Saturation for life steal. Secret reserve for hp regen. You give us two skills that cannot be simultaneously built considering vamp takes every regen slot and vice versa. (excluding shield and rings respectively) Why the special injustice purely to dk where the skill that doesn't get a specific 'GEAR' build is completely useless. Saturation without a vamp build is useless and the same goes for secret reserve and hp regen. Comprende you got me till now. Now i go on to stating that saturation... Meh... I c
  4. Dear GM, Please fix the area bugs in Kronus and Techno Dungeon, where it shows some delay and differences of the position of our character from the real position. Our skills is getting delayed because of that, even though we doesn't have any lag. It shows that we are standing near our ally, but it still takes time before the skill activated to the ally or to the mobs. Please fix this ASAP Thank you GM.
  5. i just wanna say pvp is get very unbalanced i suggest to back weapons bonus in arena weapon to resilience and keep ferocity like crystal ONLY that will give char more def and less dmg some Hope you dev think about this fix
  6. this just my opinion 1. Make weekly ratings for elf and mc is different. 2. Its should be a lvl for each category like 1-5, or 6-10 , this suck when lvl 26 want to be first rank on completed quest because low lvl can do yellow quest but high lvl only can wait quest on the next day. pls reply
  7. Dev please fix this crystal who going use it in wepons ??? damn its just mistake to use it it should be used in other equip
  8. The haloween dg chest stays closed for the party members who were outside the dg when the boss was killed. E.g I and twerk had been outside the dg when the boss had died. After we made our way to the drop the chest remained closed.
  9. Hello, I was wondering why whenever I try to make a purchase by sms says that to review the message, always have tried on two cellular and two accounts in my and my cousin what's happening? and I have credits in both phones.
  10. GM, Please add Name Change Scroll and Unbind Scroll ! thanks, And Add more Graphics please
×
×
  • Create New...