Please balance chainless league

kyumaru

I don't care you hate me or not, as a player i come to complain that chainless league quest is unbalance for both faction.

This is undenied reason:

Mc will never can pass elf caravan, comparing to mc caravan

Population of players will be increased time by time. Simple for now 50 elfs blocking at stair of elf caravan, in next month or later will be 100+ elfs blocking due to increasing players.

The problem is the stair of elf caravan is no yard that all mc will got trapped even rogue.

Second problem, the stair is near to respawn statue that died elves could respawn so fast going back to damned stair.

If you Developer game! Why not take a look at all servers that mc so rarely done chainless quest due to can't pass elf caravan.

Mc is lazy to block the largest bridge of mc caravan

Because some elves can still pass that way

Because it is far enough from respawn statue

Hope you consider it.

For players who done chainless quest, it maybe no problem

But the problem is for undone mc players, they only stack on genie quest.

You should balance quest, not only for skills.

I agree the only way you can get past those stairs is with 50+ lvl 20 Mc's as body guards or you have three spy chars all over caravan and find a sweet moment to pass stairs when there's no one there :crazy:

Hard but not impossible. I did cl in about 3 hours with my friend.

Here's how:

1)Sneak near the miniboss you require with high leveled tank and healer

2)Bring your questor there

3)Kill the boss when there are no elfs around

4)Leave the high leveled characters there and return with a new quest.

5)Repeat until you are done!

(It's helpful to have a spy to check for elfs)

Today in EU is imposible mc doing cl. Even with huge party, all elfs coming to block and catch all mc till the kratt, result fail.

Pls dont think only u can do this, we are with some noobs undone players never can pass elf caravan, cuz the noobs have a low gears could die easily.

PLEASE GM OPEN YOUR EYES! HOW MANY MC DONE CL IN ONE DAY? I THINK ITS IMPOSSIBLE NOW! MANY MC TILL MONTHS NEVER DONE CL, WHILE ELFS ALWAYS DONE CL IN HOURS.

How stupid why never take a look on your monitor, look how hard mc passing elf caravan. Pls take a look your monitor!

Pls ban players who blocking mc all day with no life, it ruined the game. No sense playing if what we want is imposible to get. I think they quit soon. No fun at all. Fun for always die?

i done krat 2days ago with my dk in US

and US X50 harder then eu cuase elves block none stop,so your discussion is lost from the begining

anyway,elves are abusing the stairs indeed,but with update they will be busy with new island and stairs will be all free for you.

Pls ban players who blocking mc all day with no life, it ruined the game. No sense playing if what we want is imposible to get. I think they quit soon. No fun at all. Fun for always die?

true

no but is true elfs , no lifers for example  all the time INDONESIA guild is camping in stairs .

6 months ago I remember when was playing  ,  every day going to marak or first city with my rogue or lock now I cant I need a awesome party and a lucky but even if cross stairs  killing all elf ,  they respawn fast ...

no but is true elfs , no lifers for example  all the time INDONESIA guild is camping in stairs .

6 months ago I remember when was playing  ,  every day going to marak or first city with my rogue or lock now I cant I need a awesome party and a lucky but even if cross stairs  killing all elf ,  they respawn fast ...

Yea seriously only time i'm at the stairs is when i'm spying on one of my 3 chars  :crazy: or then again passing by randomly ;D