MERCENARY (MC and Forsaken on sapphire)

Lorddain

I Should Have Done This A Long Time Ago But Better Late Than Never,  First Off We Are Not NoR Have We Ever Been Associated With Merc On Elf Side And Actually We Have A Kill On Site For Their Attempt To Have Our Name. I Don't Have Allot Of Time, So A Little About Us We Are Mercenary We Recruit Low Lvls Help TheM Lvl And Practice Team Work WeHave Lvling Incentives Assisted Lvling Incentives That Give Members signs For WorkingTogether.

The Fun Part That Will Get Us Notoriety Is When We begin to Play Head Hunter  :dirol: 

phase 1 is about to begin

THE MERCS  :shok: ??

We are MERCENARY. That means we are the trained elite and none do it better. We go in, get the job done, and get out.

I think our motto should be One team One fight All the time.

I just want to say this isn't my first guild, but they are the best I've been in. Everyone is very helpful here. We work together in all things that I've seen so far, not like some of the other guilds....WE ARE MERCENARY

. Everyone is very helpful here. We work together in all things that I've seen so far, not like some of the other guilds....WE ARE MERCENARY

yeah  :aggressive:

abt killing *mercs*.... do u actually mean killing members of the guild *THEMERCS*(original) or *mercs*(noob guild)

If They Are Elves Does It  Matter?