Guild "Aura Raiders" [US Sapphire]

Skiney

:friends: Aura Raiders  :friends:

Image Coming soon...

Welcome to the Aura Raiders guild! Here I leave you our story... enjoy!  :clapping:

Long ago, even before that the war between Firstborn and the Mountain Clans even started, or even before the discovery of magic, a Langasardian named Auren discovered a strange power that rested within every human spirit. He and his family passed this secret technique thru their decendants and they started using it for both combat and personal benefits. This people were called the Aurians, and for that they called this power the Aura. A lot of years later war filled the skies of Arinar, with the Mountain Clans and Undead Army being lead by the infamous Berengar, in the other side we had the mightiest Elven and Langasardians Clans, including the Aurians. With the Aurians being the strongest clan they where the in the frontlines. The battle leader here was the great Auranidus, the strongest Aurian yet. In his battle with Grothilan, the strongest undead necromancer by that time, Auranidus got stabbed by the Warspear itself, being in the hands of Berengar. All of the aura power of Auranidus got absorbed by accident by the Warspear, and that my friend is our True objective, to get our hands on the great Warspear and be able to get all that aura power and restore peace to Arinar. Aurnet, the Aurian's Journalist wrote everything on a book and named it " The Power within the Spirit". My grandfather, was that journalist, and now I posses that book. My name is Auraskin, and I have opened a guild named: "The Aura Raiders" where everybody can become an Aurian, with the objective of getting back the Aura from every of our slain warriors out of that Warspear, some say that it never existed, some say that a surviving Deathknight currently weilds it, who knows. But what I know is that in this quest you will have, friends, fun and adventure, so come and JOIN US in our adventure to get the Great Warspear! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are the Aura Raiders Guild, a Chosen-Firstborn Guild that will officially open doors when: Warspear Online: Crossroads of

Destiny 3.5 releases and this is what we got to offer:

Ranks:                                  Monthly Reward:

Novice          Lv. 1-3                    Nothing

Aprentice      Lv. 4-9      Sphere of Defence Enchantment II

Soldier          Lv. 10-13            Arena Ticket x3

Lieutenant    Lv. 14-16            Scroll of Repair        / __    (Can choose      a      )

Captain        Lv. 17-19            Scroll of Repair x2    \        (Damage Sphere instead)

Aura Overlord Lv. 20            Sign of Imperishability

We will ask for a Super Mini Small fee of 10gold dialy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every Fire Wizard member is more than welcome here in the Aura Raiders! And will have pure blood privileges.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To join the quest your worthy will be proven with some custom quests, for example:

Go kill 5 MC on Nadir outskirts while we watch.

Go find 50 Golden Dust and 10 Drinking Horns.

Go give 3 Solified Memorials to our spy around Nadir in exchange of some Escence of Elements, which you will give to our Merchant in Riff for a really rare item which will grant you acess to the Guild.

;D Stuff like that,im open for ideas! ;D

Activities:

We will plan some meeting in which we will go farming the Astral Labyrint and Irselot Creatures and also do dialies together. Also surprise custom quest with custom rewards will be done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update*

We will give a random Good for Iniciate every 17 of each month, this will be given to Soldier+, the rule is that when you recieve the package, you will instantly open it and return the Scrolls of Repair and potions.

The Monthly Reward will only be given if you are a soldier pure blood Aurian(  having Aura as your starting r letters of your name, or had gain our trust.

having Aura as your starting r letters of your name

If i remember rightly.. the guild update includes guild names to be seen under character names. So it might be rather pointless to ask or indicate members to add anything too a toons name.

Just a thought.

Good luck with the clan mate.

10 gold daily...AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO THAT.

What happened to your other clan Fire-Wizards. To join the clan you had to end your name in the suffix "-fw". You just abandoned your members xD :cray:

10 gold daily...AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO THAT.

What happened to your other clan Fire-Wizards. To join the clan you had to end your name in the suffix "-fw". You just abandoned your members xD :cray:

I didn't abandoned anyone, every Fire Wizard member, eighter left the game, got hacker , scammed or got moved to the Aura Raiders.

If i remember rightly.. the guild update includes guild names to be seen under character names. So it might be rather pointless to ask or indicate members to add anything too a toons name.

Just a thought.

Good luck with the clan mate.

Thanks bro, the guild will be open for everybody, but the people that use Aura in name (Real Life Friends or really ingame trusted friends only) will get more clan benefits, just to follow up with the story i made. And bro... doesent Auraborn sounds awesomme?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks bro, the guild will be open for everybody, but the people that use Aura in name (Real Life Friends or really ingame trusted friends only) will get more clan benefits, just to follow up with the story i made. And bro... doesent Auraborn sounds awesomme?

Auraborn does sound ok.. but im sick of making new toons, made too many as it is.

I still dont think the whole idea of having aura placed into toon names is efficient to any degree considering the clan name will be placed with the toon names anyway.

Auraborn does sound ok.. but im sick of making new toons, made too many as it is.

I still dont think the whole idea of having aura placed into toon names is efficient to any degree considering the clan name will be placed with the toon names anyway.

As i told you, just friends of mine in real life are doing this because we wanna follow up the story and everybody else will be like a normal clan, i wont be accepting people that i dont know to be doing Aura on their names, im just letting people know that some of my closest friends and fundators of the Guild will get some special treats, if I ofended you on my last post im Really sorry bro, cuz you know that I consider you as one of my closest Warspear friends, about the Auraborn, that was just a joke bro, sorry.  :sorry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We opened doors again to anybody 17+ and active at least 2 days week. Leave a post here or contact me in-game. From now on this guild will be more concentrated in lab farms so we need strong players, and no more name restriction guys, come on let's make Aura Raiders the best guild in US Sapphire!!!