Author Topic: [2011.09.01] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.5 Update  (Read 22140 times)

Offline marsz

• Oko-Shaar
Re: [2011.09.01] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.5 Update
« Reply #60 on: 01 September 2011, 12:38:17 »
not valid certificate to. In my s60/stylus 5800 xp..what happen to maintenance.all n0kia phone block?
Name: mars,Class: shaman,Level: 20

Offline runescape

« Reply #61 on: 01 September 2011, 12:56:50 »
try to change ur phone date? if dont work let me know
ac:runescape   rank:4 type:elf       item:bow
acc:warspears rank:4 type:druid   item:staff

Offline Vanhelsing

• Oko-Shaar
« Reply #62 on: 01 September 2011, 13:05:55 »
What about the old pc client with sharper and better graphics. Please return it, not all like the ugly and pixelated big client. Many used the original v1.0.0 till now. This is very important.
And why don't you just implement resolution change with the next client to save us all the trouble.

Offline RainbowZ

• Oko-Shaar
« Reply #63 on: 01 September 2011, 13:40:12 »
What about the old pc client with sharper and better graphics. Please return it, not all like the ugly and pixelated big client. Many used the original v1.0.0 till now. This is very important.
And why don't you just implement resolution change with the next client to save us all the trouble.

Yea agree, the pixelated client is  :bad:

Yea damn i cant play it cuz is too big.
« Last Edit: 01 September 2011, 13:42:19 by RainbowZ »
US - Sapphire   Xrainbowzx  - I'm back add me
EU - Emerald & VN - Chuanhan - Rainbowz Stop deleting my posts.. is just boring to censore everything..
I will just say something, something that a smarter guy told us , promised, long time ago. Yes something we always believed to and something that some players still hope.
Quote from: Kuzmitch
C'mon - it's a game, not a shop :)

Offline Cevilone

• Yeti
« Reply #64 on: 01 September 2011, 13:48:45 »
U DECREASE RANGER DODGE -5% ?!

We ranger really depends with dodge.
Now u decrease our dodge, not increase.it.
RANGER BECOME MORE EASIER TO DIE  than before updateg
Only NEW skil a little entertaining.

Ranger more weak now,
And NEW SKILL REALLY USEFULL TO RU AWAY.

DECREASE HP AND -5% DODGE
ONLY FOR  3 REGEN AND  8 DAMAGE???  :shok:
Wholly absorbed am i in the destruction of craving

Offline RainbowZ

• Oko-Shaar
« Reply #65 on: 01 September 2011, 13:49:14 »
Well, agree, this is really low with the bag space for new players. I remember Kuzmitch saying - this is not a shop, but a game, well, looks like the game politics changed now. Same thing with teleportation. Mioco said teleportation will be free to play feature. I really don't know what to believe anymore. Well done, you surprised us very well.  :facepalm: :bad:

Anyway, my dodging still sucks, i dodge mob attacks very rare even if i have more dodge than parry (with skill activated), people still have different regeneration. Instead of caring to much about the miracle shop you should concentrate more on fixing some things that players point out to you constantly.

The good thing you did is with the friends online/offline notification and quest preservation after server reset, but that's about it.

Pay for win  :facepalm:
EU - Emerald & VN - Chuanhan - Rainbowz Stop deleting my posts.. is just boring to censore everything..
I will just say something, something that a smarter guy told us , promised, long time ago. Yes something we always believed to and something that some players still hope.

Offline RainbowZ

• Oko-Shaar
« Reply #66 on: 01 September 2011, 13:51:26 »
U DECREASE RANGER DODGE -5% ?!

We ranger really depends with dodge.
Now u decrease our dodge, not increase.it.
RANGER BECOME MORE EASIER TO DIE  than before updateg
Only NEW skil a little entertaining.

Ranger more weak now,
And NEW SKILL REALLY USEFULL TO RU AWAY.

DECREASE HP AND -5% DODGE
ONLY FOR  3 REGEN AND  8 DAMAGE???  :shok:

I even didnt get the regen  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The dodge of rangers was really bugged.. oh cmon i do a dodge every 20enemies' hits if im with skill  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Please TEST the game before update.. we arent your testers.. we wont be forced to pay.. yea.. i wont pay anymore cuz if im forced to pay something that you promised to be "free" then i wont pay  :bad:

Offline Marcin

• Oko-Shaar
« Reply #67 on: 01 September 2011, 13:55:06 »
So, here are my feelings about this update (episode?).
What has been added? 1 skill for  each class + many items to miracle shop. Nothing more.
What has been changed? Highered prices for potions, scrolls and other items at miracle shop, lowered bag space for new players.

Come on devs, why aren't potions available at shops? Such a basic feature available only for real money?  :bad: This is going in wrong way, really.
What's up with skills? There were so many great skills in past, what has happened to them?
What has the update changed for levels 18 who reached capability? Nothing. What has it changed for new players? More difficulties (bag space).
I feel like your actions are to force people to buy items in miracle shop (lowered bag space -> buy extension, changed hair -> buy "Hair colour"), highered price for potions which were the top item to buy is really a sneaky trick.

This episode - i can't really call it an update - was focused to earn money, players were in background this time. The game is turning  into a virtual shop. I only hope you won't continue going this way.
I'm still waiting for real update.
EU-Emerald
Marcin - Rogue - lvl20
Elfkiller - Shaman - lvl20

Offline RainbowZ

• Oko-Shaar
« Reply #68 on: 01 September 2011, 14:00:59 »
So, here are my feelings about this update (episode?).
What has been added? 1 skill for  each class + many items to miracle shop. Nothing more.
What has been changed? Highered prices for potions, scrolls and other items at miracle shop, lowered bag space for new players.

Come on devs, why aren't potions available at shops? Such a basic feature available only for real money?  :bad: This is going in wrong way, really.
What's up with skills? There were so many great skills in past, what has happened to them?
What has the update changed for levels 18 who reached capability? Nothing. What has it changed for new players? More difficulties (bag space).
I feel like your actions are to force people to buy items in miracle shop (lowered bag space -> buy extension, changed hair -> buy "Hair colour"), highered price for potions which were the top item to buy is really a sneaky trick.

This episode - i can't really call it an update - was focused to earn money, players were in background this time. The game is turning  into a virtual shop. I only hope you won't continue going this way.
I'm still waiting for real update.

ShopSpear  :facepalm:   .. only rich people will play this game ... if you focus on earning money this game wont never be famous... a good game --> more ppl --> easier to get more money without forcing the players to buy

Forcing the players to buy--> less people --> game harder --> game died.

Even kids can understand these things....

Developers were trying to help you ...

Offline AdrianZ

• Elemental
« Reply #69 on: 01 September 2011, 14:02:13 »
This is very funny. Every update adds more outfits for zoophiles, necrophiles and gays. I just wonder how many people use it.

Anyway I see again if i would continue play i wouldn't have anything to do 4th month..

Do you think you will success if you will copy everything from tibiame? Skill points sucks. Of course you won't reply this. No courage, huh?

And the next will be auction house like in tibia, boss raids, quests for male&female, minimum level etc.

Unique game became crap..

What is he doing here. Why didn't You ban that idiot when i ask for that? Now he will take players to tibiaME? Gratz!
« Last Edit: 01 September 2011, 14:15:57 by AdrianZ »
I'm out till all back to normal. I don't like the way devs acting to players. Bye all. Take care.

Offline DocFan

« Reply #70 on: 01 September 2011, 14:11:21 »
So agree with all the things written above !!

This game became a shop and from my side I will NEVER pay for those kind of things (but that is MY policy).
I prefer taking time to increase my level without paying for potion or everything else ! ;)

Normally I am very happy to find some time to play this game but after your new update and what I read, it sucks a lot what u did....... !! :/

Maybe you became too "GREEDY" and wants always MORE and MORE money...From my side I say NO NO NO NO...and probably stop the game and gives you a bad bad advertisement to other people...

See ya

PS : someone is right telling u "WE are not your testers!!" We are your players and your customers (for some people)" Remember that guys !! Be patient and the money will come !!

Offline Ryuken

• Gridaur
« Reply #71 on: 01 September 2011, 14:16:42 »
Warspear online trick - earn money edition
All items in miracle shop haha... Devs now greedy!!!
Gold is now useless, so for what farming? what the f**k!
What if there is alternatif buying m.c with gold, example:
1 crystal = 10-120 with miracle coin, or
1 crystal = 10,000-100,000 gold in shop
Maybe it will make all happy enough!

Offline RainbowZ

• Oko-Shaar
« Reply #72 on: 01 September 2011, 14:19:37 »
Warspear online trick - earn money edition
All items in miracle shop haha... Devs now greedy!!!
Gold is now useless, so for what farming? what the f**k!
What if there is alternatif buying m.c with gold, example:
1 crystal = 10-120 with miracle coin, or
1 crystal = 10,000-100,000 gold in shop
Maybe it will make all happy enough!

Agree gold i useless.. oh cmon have you ever seen a game were having 1mil gold means nothing? Im just poor like others.. You can even remove gold from game and put only one currency: "mcoinS"

Offline Ryuken

• Gridaur
« Reply #73 on: 01 September 2011, 14:32:02 »
hahaha.. it seems like this game is going to die, someone who playing mmorpg with something premium just take about $10 for free a month but in warspear just ONE DAY someone can waste $100 for outfit, hairstyle, crystal, rune, pots etc. Lol

Offline RainbowZ

• Oko-Shaar
« Reply #74 on: 01 September 2011, 14:35:05 »
hahaha.. it seems like this game is going to die, someone who playing mmorpg with something premium just take about $10 for free a month but in warspear just ONE DAY someone can waste $100 for outfit, hairstyle, crystal, rune, pots etc. Lol

Or potions ..  :(  cuz in warspear if you dont pay you wont play  :facepalm: