Tank def in Lab

Roaxs

For b1-b3, 2500 PD is enough.

From b4-b7, 3500 MD is enough.

Of course if you're not too rich, you don't to get all these stats, try less 700 MD if you want.

Thanks!! :good: i can keep at least 4k PD when i use MD gears, but the maximum MD i can get now is 3k only :bad:

btw, after b3, in b4 and b6 i need to tank bosses and also some mobs with magic attack. am i right?

(sorry if my English bad :blush: )

For b1-b3, 2500 PD is enough.

From b4-b7, 3500 MD is enough.

Of course if you're not too rich, you don't to get all these stats, try less 700 MD if you want.

REmember that you need MD for boss #3 :P

Thanks!! :good: i can keep at least 4k PD when i use MD gears, but the maximum MD i can get now is 3k only :bad:

btw, after b3, in b4 and b6 i need to tank bosses and also some mobs with magic attack. am i right?

(sorry if my English bad :blush: )

Well, actually, b3+, it's recommended that range attackers to tank, but ofc, tanks classes can tank, but @ b5 and b7, it's recommended and even better that range classes to tank.

} link=topic=118083.msg923787#msg923787 date=1414595570]

REmember that you need MD for boss #3 :P

So what?

3.5k MD? lol, good luck with those +10's. 2k is enough if your party is good

I'm giving an exact numbers depending on yourself, if I want to mention the team, it will require many information.

Most barbs dont.even get to tank there in first place, get used to being a bystander.

however, bystanders need defensive stats aswell, id recommend somewhere aroumd 3k psychical (wich is pretty normal) and 2.5-3000 mdef.

And remember,

if you die, blame the healer.