A little question about hotckeys' suggestions!

x

Question

Hello fellow friends, mods, admins & developers! :)

Now days we're facing the hotckeys problem and I know that development team is working on this issue and I want to help them with my suggestion, but I would like to ask a question before I make my suggestion.

Do you accept suggestions for hotckeys that has something in changing the sides in-window of the game from left and right ?

Because I'm making a big suggestion, started it today, I will keep working on it each day starting from tomorrow and I may finish it on the end of the weekend, so I thought it would be better to ask rather than making everything then you tell me you don't accept these kinds of suggestions..................... xD

Respond ASAP admins, developers and mods(that has something to do with Aigrind, not forum users(no offense, just saying)), thanks! :give_rose:

5 answers to this question

Developers check all of your suggestions you can be sure about that. Just post your suggestion and let all of us see it. I never saw a developer saying "we don't accept these kinds of suggestions" so don't worry about it.

Legionn, Well I saw my friend! :) I just want to be sure if you don't mind, please....................... :)

not forum users(no offense, just saying)), thanks! :give_rose:

i know im in violation but I agree with Born..Your suggestions are awesome and some of them have been implemented(in a way or another) Give your best :)

Thanks guys! I like your comments, they cheer me up! :friends: :)

If tmr, none answered me, I will continue working on the suggestion.