NERF PALLY BANNER

PvpRange

Soooo......?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Soooo......?

• AGREE NERF PALLY BANNER!
    • Disagree because im a elf and i see were OP but i don't care.
    • DINGLE DONKEYS AND PINGLE PONKEYS!

I've seen enough. So much to say. The only nerfing the banner needs is the area of effect (and probably the duration)

I think the person who started this topic and those in support of it were no longer winning on the mc side arena when the devs decided to give paladins a chance to prove their worth in the game. 

ALTHOUGH AM NOT IN TOTAL SUPPORT OF NOT NERFING THE BANNER (IF NECESSARY).

Stop ranting hypocrites and go and die. I realised these rioters said they'll gank any elf in the pvp cave, oh STFU you were doing this long before the release of your "NIGHTMARE".

ofc he agrees.

this change you proposed alone will change nothing.

Changes nothing my ass. I Could kill that damn pala and remove that totem. Or do you like seeing the totem still standing even when the pala does not?

I've seen enough. So much to say. The only nerfing the banner needs is the area of effect (and probably the duration)

I think the person who started this topic and those in support of it were no longer winning on the mc side arena when the devs decided to give paladins a chance to prove their worth in the game. 

ALTHOUGH AM NOT IN TOTAL SUPPORT OF NOT NERFING THE BANNER (IF NECESSARY).

Stop ranting hypocrites and go and die. I realised these rioters said they'll gank any elf in the pvp cave, oh STFU you were doing this long before the release of your "NIGHTMARE".

yeah I dont agree with banner either but its not elves fault. Anyone who will goes to such lengths as tormenting low levels and ganking/threatening because of this is a much bigger problem than the skill.

Changes nothing my ass. I Could kill that damn pala and remove that totem. Or do you like seeing the totem still standing even when the pala does not?

i never like to see banner, almost every time i see it is a very traumatizing experience.  :cray:

despise the fact that i think the proposal itself have no way to be made into game cause everyone will start asking for the same thing to happen with other classes skills after char is dead.

even if it was made, pala is a tank with 600+ heal skill, high defense, high hp, a smart pala always have foj worked along with banner to not even give you a chance to fight or run, when foj disappear you already dead or on super low hp.

and what if the pala foj, use banner and runs... how is your suggestion supposed to make it any better?

hope you can see there is no gain in your suggestion to balance banner, other changes are required here. the obvious is lower its power and range.

i never like to see banner, almost every time i see it is a very traumatizing experience.  :cray:

despise the fact that i think the proposal itself have no way to be made into game cause everyone will start asking for the same thing to happen with other classes skills after char is dead.

even if it was made, pala is a tank with 600+ heal skill, high defense, high hp, a smart pala always have foj worked along with banner to not even give you a chance to fight or run, when foj disappear you already dead or on super low hp.

and what if the pala foj, use banner and runs... how is your suggestion supposed to make it any better?

hope you can see there is no gain in your suggestion to balance banner, other changes are required here. the obvious is lower its power and range.

you always traumatized about anything thats on sentinels side paladin, druid, priest ,ranger , BD..everything. after banner which skills will you cry?, probably one of these classes.

Me and many others are now protesting in game by doing 2x2 and 5x5 naked. Thus making mc mad.

Going naked in arena make mc mad how all that does it you lose constanty and lets others mc playser zoom right by you in the charts sicne i know you love pvp so well.

thank god devs made this banner. whose your daddy now sithlords!?. this banner is just the thing to balance the game ;-) 8)

Lol I changed my mind, i dont care if devs nerf it or not anymore.  But now that I said this i bet they just might.  :facepalm:

Figures :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Lol I changed my mind, i dont care if devs nerf it or not anymore.  But now that I said this i bet they just might.  :facepalm:

can you do this? you had so many people backing you about nerfing the banner, can you really give up this simply?

i don't want the skill nerfed but damn man, this is a dick slap to everyone who agreed with you  :nea:

can you do this? you had so many people backing you about nerfing the banner, can you really give up this simply?

i don't want the skill nerfed but damn man, this is a dick slap to everyone who agreed with you  :nea:

LOL This man know  :drinks:

he plays both sides, i guess since devs dont care about complete unbalance skill, he is just going to make use of it by teaming up with palas.

Figures he makes a big hissy fit about paladin's banner and now he goes down like wipped pup and all of his followers will be so mad at him now so what you join the pallys now or you just gonna hide from your followers..... :fool: :facepalm:

See he made that video about him with pallys and said wow the banner is so op i love it and changed his mine wow

thats sad that you would do that you hipocrite you cant  just change your mind after all the crap you said after all the vids and you play with what you hate and you love it you screwed your self bad with everyone that supported you  :facepalm:  i almost think it funny so i guess your gonna make a pally and go do what your against.....how are you gonna explain your self pvprange to everyone that followed you the ppl in your guilds the ppl that went naked in pvp for you and what you fought to stop and now you love it :nea: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

didn't you guys understand, thats why Dev updated the new arena prizes because elves so OP in arena. Dev will give everything for elves glory..

they said this game is a war game so 1 vs 1 was not counted, but? elves have mass stunt and now gave another class for mass damage  :clapping:

And necro the forgotten class is almost dying in game, for party quest/farm its very hard to find necro

didn't you guys understand, thats why Devs updated the new arena prizes because elves so OP in arena. Devs will give everything for elves glory

will you guys ever just shut up about the elf glory crap when the mc gets a good moves the devs just want mc glory bullcrap if you guys get an op move we may say crap and you guys will argue so you can keep your move and kepp winning keep ganking and you know im right so just shut up and your glorious pvprange that was against it is now all for pallys and he made this whole dang topic

Do you know that a pala is stunnable.DID YOU KNOW? :shok:

did you know that pala is a tank, can go out last and THROW banner can heal himself , and when you get close use fetters. This topic is going on too long. Yes its op, just have to see what happens with it I guess

I think devs need to take a look at ALL expert skills for both sides and re-evaluate. I see so many complaints about banner/druid heal/bd shield on mc chat. On elf chat I see many about rogue and shaman

Well ur at it nerf druid skill too

Yes yes! The most OP skill is druids "Secret link" that heals to full help from any HP in a second. Banner makes damage around 800+? also its avoidable But Druids heal isn't .Once he heals he/his mate getting full hp .That skill heals 3-4k. Warspear's most OP skill is "Secret Link"

I think devs need to take a look at ALL expert skills for both sides and re-evaluate. I see so many complaints about banner/druid heal/bd shield on mc chat. On elf chat I see many about rogue and shaman

yes, they really need to but they seen to have their foccuss in new updates.

how about, before introduce new updates fix and improve the previous ones?

and for the love of god, about banner, 500 x 5 = 2500 up to 5000! magic damage.

Omg i bet theres gonna be a whole thing about the dang secret link look just stop they didnt nerf pally :pardon: and they wont to the heal pvprange made the best choice of his life and found out that the banner is amazing and the the heal has been out for a while and none said anything till a couple of you guys lost in a arena and everyone is gonna trow a huge hissy fit about it and call me a elf scum and the devs must be elves and all that bullcrap. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :aggressive:

Get what you get and dont throw a fit!  :facepalm:

I'll share this here considering both topics are pretty much the same.

My rogue:

Over 3k def.

Close to 2k mdef.

Close to 3k hp.

Close to 600 damage.

Fetter > banner > 2 blows > dead.

Interesting yes?

elf cry about shaman's earthquake ->nerf

elf cry about warlock's dark circle ->nerf

even elf say banner is OP-> nothing happens

duck logic :facepalm:

anyway on a side note, i see paladins heal 1k+, druids 2,7k+, don't know about priests

necro is sitting there with 2,5k~ heal

duck logic? :facepalm:

I still win 80%+ of arena, but seriously, nerf banner. Banner is insane

even elf say banner is OP-> nothing happens

♥♥♥♥ logic :facepalm:

anyway on a side note, i see paladins heal 1k+, druids 2,7k+, don't know about priests

necro is sitting there with 2,5k~ heal

♥♥♥♥ logic? :facepalm:

I still win 80%+ of arena, but seriously, nerf banner. Banner is insane

if you win the arena 80% of the time so if you go all out and do 100 arena you will mor than likely win 80 so i guess banner isnt that op sooo i guess they should lock this topic

if you win the arena 80% of the time so if you go all out and do 100 arena you will mor than likely win 80 so i guess banner isnt that op sooo i guess they should lock this topic

Thats because eu isnt infested with palas spamming 5v5. You ran into palas only occasionally. And most of the time they are no good.

(mc cry about druid root -> nerf)

We had to wait one year  :facepalm:

Mc cry about druid tornado and bd shield -> nerf 3(?) days  :facepalm:

Palla have only ONE ♥♥♥♥ing good skill. Why do you cry  :facepalm:

Better nerf shaman shield or rogue skill cooldown O:-)

We had to wait one year  :facepalm:

Mc cry about druid tornado and bd shield -> nerf 3(?) days  :facepalm:

Earthquake was nerfed pretty fast, not a year, a month or two.

Dark circle was nerfed, fear was nerfed, blind was nerfed, root was nerfed, almost all caster stuns were lowered by -1 second, so there's no difference.

1.2k heal x2 non-crit with 20 second CD is not balanced for a class with a 280-300 per tick heal, and 3 stuns, the CD should at least be over 40, seeing as though every new shaman skill is over 40 seconds, and is worse than secret link, shaman shield has a 90 second cooldown for people who don't know, and it's a random proc.

wont bother to explain banner, because it's a joke, and most people defending it are trolling or are paladins who enjoy playing with atomic bombs.

secret link will be nerfed, banner too, especially if elfs are suffering too, it's just a matter of time.

arena with +10 party = epic win 99% time

and you clearly don't play EU-emerald, most paladins are shit, yet they still rape ass

(mc cry about druid root -> nerf)We had to wait one year  :facepalm: Mc cry about druid tornado and bd shield -> nerf 3(?) days  :facepalm: Palla have only ONE ♥♥♥♥ing good skill. Why do you cry  :facepalm: Better nerf shaman shield or rogue skill cooldown O:-)

Make warlock circle 7x7 range for 3 days, or shaman earthquake 7x7 3 days, see the shitstorm it would cause

BD tanking more than 3 necro's can with 1 shield, yea, duck logic

Don't show up with retarded arguments

To a normal player banner is ridiculous, its just a matter of time before it is fixed. Arena is a joke when a team spams multiple paladins. Obviously this wont go on forever devs can clearly see the skill. Its not like it is a secret, just be patient

To a normal player banner is ridiculous

actually, isnt just ridiculous to a normal player. is ridiculous vs high amped too.

it increases by 20% all the damage you take from any enemy while you are within the banner radius.

that is a normal 300 damage becoming 360, 400 becoming 480 and so on...talk about fairness and balance.